Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie to Altcoins - page 12. (Read 10548 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 04:35:19 PM
Yes.. just like other people said before, be so careful with your investments in this forum, a lot of people will try to make you invest into an ico, and you will probably loss your funds in there, since it is very risky to invest in those projects. But if you want to start trading, buy some guides or search for free information on the internet in trading forums, and try to achieve some knowledge before trading, this will make yourself more secure.

Altcoin have been developed specifically to address concerns raised over the future and long-term viability of bitcoin. It can be fun and profitable investment. It is much less popular and is also fit to mined by beginners. For me, there is nothing wrong of digging deeper into the never-ending list of coins that being capitalize on trends as long as you think that it has the best chance of long-term success. But of course, cryptocurrency market is volatile so be aware of the risk because not every coin makes it long-term.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
October 13, 2017, 04:31:52 PM
In the beginning, buy Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple.

If you want to buy other altcoins, then just spend few dollars, no more than 20$ or less.
Sometimes, the best way to learn fast is to make mistakes... you'll learn and not repeat them again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 04:28:41 PM
Dear as a newbie i suggest you.
Study is most important for a good cryptocurrency.
it's very promising platform for us. so i think we will achieve a good knowledge in cryptocurrency market. you will success this crypto market.
Then you decide to buy or sell your altcoins.
I think it's a good features for altcoin trader.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 03:04:40 PM
There are some fantastic threads on bitcointalk about how to protect yourself from Spam level ICOs. Make sure to do as much research as you can to make sure you don't get taken advantage of as you learn more about the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 02:39:16 PM
As a newbie you can join campaigns here in altcoin and learn more about altcoin before you could join investment if you have plans.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
October 13, 2017, 11:56:16 AM
Research and Read before you start investing in any Altcoin. Try to understand the trading techniques. If you want to invest in an ICO, be really careful. Do read the white-paper keenly and understand its uniqueness. Observe investors response in Bitcointalk and also on social media. It will help you understand the crypto-market soon.
Hop[e you earn a lot money here. wish you all the best.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 13, 2017, 11:55:26 AM
For every newbie trying to navigate the water of crypto currency, I will advice that you learn first. Try as much as possible to learn few language at least HTML. Then, follow the leaders too. Some Veteran on this forum have seen it all, you can learn from their experience. Lastly, be true to yourself and do good!
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 13, 2017, 11:52:42 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
try to seek more information that the right thing to do. i suggest you to watch the market value. its a boring thing indeed but you might learn something from it. and you would find an altcoin that meet your interest. hope this would be a good tips for you before decided to invest in altcoin. good luck.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 11:31:19 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

Hello, I have some useful tips for you since we both newbie here. I suggests for you that you must be ready in reading and understanding crucial things or situation in altcoins so just do some research to improved your knowledge in cryptocurrencies then help projects in any campaign you desires.
Activity: 1344
October 06, 2017, 07:07:10 PM
Yes.. just like other people said before, be so careful with your investments in this forum, a lot of people will try to make you invest into an ico, and you will probably loss your funds in there, since it is very risky to invest in those projects. But if you want to start trading, buy some guides or search for free information on the internet in trading forums, and try to achieve some knowledge before trading, this will make yourself more secure.

There is nothing wrong with ico, newbie should be accustomed to take the risk to be stronger in improving understanding and keep investing with more logical research, they can start with a small investment. If we talk about trading, then ICO and trading have one the same path, it would be very profitable for them if they have more and cheaper coins before entering the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
October 06, 2017, 06:05:27 PM
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
October 06, 2017, 06:02:24 PM
please try to work with some helps of tools and utility as available with the offers on internet store, to collects and improves of grows with the wallet and use of later with the real chance on investment with the crypto or fiat finance of the business.

Activity: 232
October 06, 2017, 03:09:29 AM
I would just focus on doing your own research.

Look into the whitepaper, and the team. The most important thing is to ask yourself why do they need a altcoin? If they don't need one, then it's probably not a good project.

Currently I am looking at Crowdholding if you are wanting names.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 392
October 06, 2017, 03:01:13 AM
Just do some research and go for the top coins but don't buy altcoins when it is still at the higher price.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
October 06, 2017, 03:00:44 AM
Buy bitcoins with all your money or just 70% of your money then the remaining 30% is up to you whether you will some altcoins or invest in ICO's. If your going to invest your money in ICO's make sure to research the coin if it has a good reputation and who is the CEO, developer of the new token. Read the whitepaper on much progress they've made. If all things fail you have save all your assets in bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
October 06, 2017, 02:52:55 AM

Here is my advice that will prove to be very useful to you because I was once a newbie myself. Avoid entertaining your emotions when you decide to buy or sell your altcoins. Simply said, it means do not panic when your altcoins turn less than half as when you bought them. Do not sell with a loss.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
October 06, 2017, 02:24:35 AM
I started with altcoins at the beginning of the last year. At the end of the year i lost about 80% of my money by bad trading. I did a lot of pannic trading and almost lost anything. I had luck at the begining of this year, and with some good investments, i got my ballance up with 500% from my initial investement.
So, from this experience, i could advice you to invest only in top 10 maybe 15 alcoins and hold for the beginning. You must have a big experience to be a trader. It can be appealing to trade because you can make more money with less investment but the risk is huge.
As an  final advice, dont invest what you cant lose.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
October 06, 2017, 02:08:51 AM
I think it's good if you strengthen your desire and trust to dare to plunge into altcoin. Altcoin is very dangerous for beginners because of its own complexity. So I think just learn it first so you understand more
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
October 06, 2017, 01:54:25 AM

what do u want to do invest into an altcoin and look for advise?
Invest what you can afford to lose.Don't use your emotion when trading, use your brain. Make an intensive research on the coin that you like to buy. Patience is the key if you want to get better profit.
Activity: 504
October 06, 2017, 01:45:55 AM
Indeed, to do business in the field of altcoin will be better to learn it first in order to be able to do business properly and able to minimize losses. And it certainly can be in search with google search engine, even in this forum a lot of knowledge that can be learned if we are diligent to learn it .
Pages:
Jump to: