Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 2. (Read 6885 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
it's pretty sad to see that the developer's comments on the forum are almost zero
Activity: 1
FRAUD ALERT!!!

SKRAPS MORE LIKELY THAN NOT IS A FRAUD. CONTACT YOUR STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND ALSO THE NEW YORK ATTORNEY GENERAL.

I PAID .45 CENTS FOR EACH TOKEN DURING THE ICO. TODAY THEY ARE WORTH .03 CENTS PER TOKEN. THIS IS FLAT OUT ICO FRAUD.

IF I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT SKRAPS FROM AN EXCHANGE (WHEN AND IF THAT EVER HAPPENS) I COULD HAVE OVER 15000 SKRP TOKENS. BUT SINCE THE CEO (KAL MOKHTAR) MORE LIKELY THAN NOT COMMITTED FRAUD AND MISLEAD ME AND EVERYONE ELSE DURING THE ICO, I HAVE 1000 OVER-PRICED SKRP TOKENS.

WOW! CONTACT THE SEC, YOUR CONGRESSMAN, AND YOU STATES ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE. THIS ICO AND ITS CEO AND OTHERS MUST HAVE FRAUD COMPLAINTS FILED AGAINST THEM.

THIS IS WRONG PEOPLE. THIS IS A FINANCIAL CRIME.

New York City New York State Office of the Attorney General Criminal Enforcement & Financial Crimes Bureau 120 Broadway, 22nd Floor New York, NY 10271

Phone: (212) 416-8750

0x74fcc9fc07234ff498c8dbffdcaba1e0767ee778
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
On the official website, the price was $ 0.45 per token, and as appeared on the exchange, the price was $ 0.04 per token. Already regret that has invested in this project!

This is a great opportunity to increase my contribution to these tokens. I think that buying now at low prices will justify itself within a month or two. I am waiting for the SCRAPS app and the Consensus 2018 with optimism. Smiley
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I did not realize they had distributed the unsold amounts to the ICO participants. The amount I had was multiplies by more than 4x. Still is a loss at 90% drop from ICO price, but it is not nearly as bad as it would have been without the extra amounts.
On the official website, the price was $ 0.45 per token, and as appeared on the exchange, the price was $ 0.04 per token. Already regret that has invested in this project!
this is common for the ICO. After all, there is no functional, why would the price grow? I'm more interested in where Beta Desktop promised in March.

And about the ICO, there is one solution that can interest you with the functionality already ready. I do not know if it is possible to leave links to other projects here, so I can write in the personal message.

90% drop right after ICO is not common. The bounty campaign I do not think has paid out yet so it is confusing that someone is dumping this low. They must have bought them, and now decided to sell just a few weeks later at 90% loss? that just seems a little bit shady. Even if they had 100% bonus from ICO, they still would only sell at 50% less than ICO to break even, not 90%.
Activity: 21
this is common for the ICO. After all, there is no functional, why would the price grow? I'm more interested in where Beta Desktop promised in March.

And about the ICO, there is one solution that can interest you with the functionality already ready. I do not know if it is possible to leave links to other projects here, so I can write in the personal message.
Activity: 7
So Skraps is trading a good bit lower than ICO price? Is there a reason behind this? I do not understand why someone would buy in the ICO, and then sell for much less than it costed them in the first place. Maybe the early ICO bonuses were large enough to where these guys are still making a profit from this?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
In my wallet there are these tokens too. In the near future, I do not plan to sell, because I believe in the project and that the price will go up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Project sounds interesting and roadmap shows clear direction for the project, but other companies not relaed to blockchain are already doing the fiat money? Why is that so?
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

Skraps is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/SKRP
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Tokens are in the wallet.  thank you for your time. now waiting for 2 April. Don't remind me, what is the average price of ICO and preICO???
Activity: 285
Hi, any news besides an exchange that shows 0 volume? I have invested a decent amount in this(I did not participate in bounty so I could care less about that).
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
If I may ask when would the distribution of tokens will be funded for the participants? remember the project is over and the calculation of stake also already exists.
Activity: 294
Dear users!

Service BTC-Alpha adds a new token Skraps. Now you can bid in a pairs of  SKRP/BTC, SKRP/USD.
Sincerely,

BTC-Alpha Team.

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Skraps (SKRP) is listing Btc-alpha.com

https://twitter.com/btcalpha/status/978305883749875712

http://telegra.ph/Adding-Skraps-03-26

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 285
ICO is over, what are the final statistics on sales, and supply?

Edit: 4 days later.... RIP?
Activity: 210
The Skraps platform will have versions for desktop, Android and iOS, allowing you to manage your funds from any of your devices!
Carry your investments in your pocket and learn on the go with Skraps. Why any other way?
Activity: 518

I like this idea and I think  think this project has a great future!
Pages:
Jump to: