Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 4. (Read 6885 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
If I invest small amount then he will receive a reward? Shocked
Yes, of course)The remaining amount after purchase will be invested in the portfolio
and the type of portfolio is also chosen by the user?
Exactly. At the beginning of use several types of portfolios are provided ,you choose the most favorable for you and you use
You don't know who designed them? Huh
To be honest,I don't know.They are sort of like the famous John McAfee sits in the advisers
Do you think it will be profitable to use the platform ?
Of course yes,I earned quite well with this program Wink
honestly?And how much?
Lol,man,I'm not gonna divulge this .without insults Embarrassed
Okay, okay.It's your business.I so understand that you all exasperated?
More than that, I really like it.Reliable,profitable.)
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Yes, of course)The remaining amount after purchase will be invested in the portfolio
Exactly. At the beginning of use several types of portfolios are provided ,you choose the most favorable for you and you use
To be honest,I don't know.They are sort of like the famous John McAfee sits in the advisers
honestly?And how much?
Okay, okay.It's your business.I so understand that you all exasperated?
honestly?And how much?
honestly?And how much?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Is there an initial contribution to the platform? If so, I don't understand why. Can anybody explain? Roll Eyes

Well, the project provides a valuable resource, quite expensive, which participants use for their own benefit and use the services of the project, thereby earning. I don't think that it's free of charge)))

If the interest is paid from the sales of the currency or the commission to the platform, then it's justified. So, the organizers aim is to collect as many as possible those who are engaged in crypto currency, and then commission sales.

I agree that financial support is very necessary. Otherwise, the resource can't be provided to participants, where they sell or exchange currency. And all will lose from this - the creators of the project, buyers, participants, because they will not get their profit.

In general, a good idea, when several parties make a profit for themselves together with all the others, don't you think so?)) Cool, when people with different goals come to one project and everyone makes money)) Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Is there an initial contribution to the platform? If so, I don't understand why. Can anybody explain? Roll Eyes

Well, the project provides a valuable resource, quite expensive, which participants use for their own benefit and use the services of the project, thereby earning. I don't think that it's free of charge)))

If the interest is paid from the sales of the currency or the commission to the platform, then it's justified. So, the organizers aim is to collect as many as possible those who are engaged in crypto currency, and then commission sales.

I agree that financial support is very necessary. Otherwise, the resource can't be provided to participants, where they sell or exchange currency. And all will lose from this - the creators of the project, buyers, participants, because they will not get their profit.

Activity: 238
What can you say about the outstanding advisor John McAfee? Roll Eyes

John McAfee is a very cool and popular advisor in the field of crypto currency and investment, as far as I know))
He writes a lot of articles about this, maintains his blog and generally knows everything about the crypto currency and the crypto currency market))

Wow, thanks)) I was wondering, he only leads this project SKRAPS or other projects, too, under his leadership?

Yeah! John McAfee is a very cool speaker, to the same. I listened to his speeches at conferences)) On the topic of crypto-currencies, of course. I learned a lot of useful things) The fact that he is the SKRAPS advisor is clearly an advantage.

I agree with you)) I would ask you to publish links to his speeches at conferences, I would be glad Smiley

John McAfee is a very cool and popular advisor in the field of crypto currency and investment, as far as I know))
He writes a lot of articles about this, maintains his blog and generally knows everything about the crypto currency and the crypto currency market))

Wow, thanks)) I was wondering, he only leads this project SKRAPS or other projects, too, under his leadership?

Yeah! John McAfee is a very cool speaker, to the same. I listened to his speeches at conferences)) On the topic of crypto-currencies, of course. I learned a lot of useful things) The fact that he is the SKRAPS advisor is clearly an advantage.
Activity: 238

Pages:
Jump to: