Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 21. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
We have a new jackpot winner!

Congratulations to dirtyminer

We're a day late with our jackpot, our apologies for that. However, what is nice to know is that this is the very first payout that has been made 100% automated.  Although we always used a script to find our winners completely at random, the payouts are also automated as of today.  We will no longer be announcing when the jackpot is falling on the site, as we've automated the last part in the chain, we don't know when the jackpot falls!

All jackpot winners are announced, like our found blocks on our twitter feed: follow http://twitter.com/triplemining

Know that our code is selecting only those winners that are loyal to our pool: in other words, only those that mine for 24/7 will be candidates for winning.  Also, we have a lot of anti-cheating code in place, so if you try to cheat - know that our system automatically excludes you Smiley

And for those on irc: feel free to join #triplemining on freenode.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yeah, if only more people would mine ...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 270
slow day at the mines Smiley
Hmm not much activity on the forums :/
2 more blocks found.   We're back on track...
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Honk, honk!
the tweet worked well for New block found: 140122  Grin
Jackpot has fell!

Lucky winner: alexakascavenger
Following! Since it is close to jackpot day, perhaps tweeting the jackpot winner and jackpot amount will be nice?

We'll look into it.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Honk, honk!
Following! Since it is close to jackpot day, perhaps tweeting the jackpot winner and jackpot amount will be nice?
i'm not. all i wanted is to be updated whenever a block is found, if it has negative effects on the pool then do not implement it. i'm just thinking about the greater good of the pool.

As requested, I'm working on tweeting the blocks that are found on our twitter feed: http://twitter.com/triplemining

Follow us if you want realtime updates!
Activity: 154
why people don't like to join this pool where is practically free, never down!!! and reliable!
can you add an sms system to update miners when a block is found or when a miner fails?  Smiley

This would encourage hoppers even more, which is the (a) problem at the moment as it is. Why endorse this habit?

i'm not. all i wanted is to be updated whenever a block is found, if it has negative effects on the pool then do not implement it. i'm just thinking about the greater good of the pool.
Activity: 71
thevapebook.com
can you add an sms system to update miners when a block is found or when a miner fails?  Smiley

This would encourage hoppers even more, which is the (a) problem at the moment as it is. Why endorse this habit?
Activity: 154
+1 Smiley

and a chat link

Thank you
They'll be back when the next block starts Sad
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007
235 GH/s!!

Yeah, higher then some other pools in the top10, i guess we should be sticky now ? Smiley
235 GH/s!!
Pages:
Jump to: