Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 20. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
cuqa, while i truly appriciate your acitivity in this thread, i would suggest that you take your nonsense somewhere else, so we can keep this thread for people actually mining on our pool.

As noted on the official bitcoin wiki's, all shares and block information is public available so that accusations by morons like yourself would have no impact on the pool.
That's all you are going to comment on ?

Both the mail and my communication has been clear. It's not because some guy thinks that i'm santa and giving out 6990's for no reason at all doesnt mean that i have to do it.

The 6990 costs around 700 eur here, since i only earn on block fee's (lets take an average of 0.25 BTC per block) i would need 400 blocks just to pay back for one card.

I'm tired of being called a scammer, i do this for fun. I have no problems with giving things back to the community when some work is done, but i can hardly call and additional 50Gh/s sufficient work for 700 eur, thats why the target was so high.( Not impossible, just high)

The action was 5 btc for each block found (to the finder) and every 10 blocks a 6990.

Neither one of the objectives was met, and neither you or cuqa where mining, so what's your problem ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
cuqa, while i truly appriciate your acitivity in this thread, i would suggest that you take your nonsense somewhere else, so we can keep this thread for people actually mining on our pool.

As noted on the official bitcoin wiki's, all shares and block information is public available so that accusations by morons like yourself would have no impact on the pool.
That's all you are going to comment on ?

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The promotion was ridiculous.
Ambigious rules made the promo very shady in the first place in my opinion and regardless of how you review promo, the pool operator looks like a moron.

Either he
 - knew that 10 blocks will never be hit within 3 hours by his pool and tried to trick others to joining his unprofitable round and does not care about miners.
 - or he is just dumb and extremely overestimated the effect of the promotion. He said in IRC that he expected 2 TerraHash, what should make everyone roll eyes, also 2 TH/s would only solve 3 blocks on average within 3 hours ;>

(You might argue that it is obvious that he meant 10 blocks of his pool. For me it was not obvious, so I asked and did not get an answer. Also in IRC he did only answer after several personal directed questions, even though the chan was not very active at all.)

Whatever the reason was, either he is stupid or he tricked miners for short term benefit and both characteristics are severely negative for a pool operator. I assume he is the latter what makes it even worse.

Also I have heard from several people that he promised 1x 6990 to the finder of the block, later he declined that.

I gotta say I also dont understand why he still has 40 GH/s in this heavily stuffed round. I got the feeling many many people dont have a clue how it affects proportional payout when joining a round in the late stage, even though the system is very simple.

I personally would avoid such pools. If you stick with those businesses you demand getting robbed in the end. OP did promote a promotion which was not even a promotion at all. That's why everyone should be pissed, stop their miners, cashout and never come back.
I would not be surprised if OP did find some blocks lately and just did not make them public because he has the plan to orphan the pool anyways and is trying to get the best out of it in the end.
I heart thebaron
So...Is no one going to reply to this ?

I think the owner was a bit detached from reality with his grandiose 3-hour-10-block 'promo'.
See, THAT was only for the SECOND card. In the IRC channel, it was CLEARLY STATED that a 6990 was laying in wait to be given away during this Flash Mob deal and further cards would be made available after each 10-block solving frenzy.

I was sure to ask MANY questions and was told in no uncertain terms that a 6990 was available TO BEGIN WITH, then a second card added AFTER 10 blocks were solved. The reason I asked so many questions was due to current shares being worth NOTHING and the only thing that new miners would do was to help get current miners who have been wasting their electricity, PAID FASTER...or, once and for all. THIS IS WHY A 6990 WAS BEING MADE AVAILABLE TO BEGIN WITH....TO TEMPT PEOPLE TO GET INVOLVED, otherwise, it would have simply been charity, helping them get over this block so that they could get paid and the REAL power would get almost NOTHING for their efforts for that block.

WHAT A SCAM.

It is pleasant to see that Karma is playing it's part, as they are STILL mining the same block that prompted this last-ditch effor at salvation from the masses.

347 hours and counting......Tripletiming, I mean Triplemining deserve this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251

I think the owner was a bit detached from reality with his grandiose 3-hour-10-block 'promo'.

Take that at face value; Maybe he was just experimenting.
I heart thebaron
Activity: 56
this block.

shit.
I heart thebaron
If I'm not mistaken, it is now 15 minutes AFTER Midnight GMT....

SO, WHO WON THE 6990 ?

I realize that more than 10 blocks didn't get solved (so a second card was not made available), but as you said, 1 card was ready to be given away regardless (or do I need to get my IRC chat logs out ?)...

Please post the winner's name here so we can all congratulate them in public.
I heart thebaron
1 question though: How will we be able to see each other dancing...and who will see us ?....and do we all use the same music and choreography ? or is it up to us what we do and what we play while dancing in the background ?

Perhaps Flash Mobs are different in other parts of the world ?
I heart thebaron
...not to mention, there is a 6990 waiting to be given away and the second card will be given away after the 10th block is found.
And i give 5btc to every block finder !
Activity: 322
I will donate 1 BTC to the finder of a block on TM in the next 2½ hours. I will give it to MrSam to distribute, and only his team knows who finds a block.
-[ 23:16.10 ]- -( cuqa ): MrSam, can u quickly confirm how the promo is meant to be?
-[ 23:16.43 ]- -( MrSam ): how do you mean ?
-[ 23:16.52 ]- -( cuqa ): "we will give away a Radion HD 6990 Graphics Card for each 10 blocks found until Midnight (GMT) on Sunday August 21st"
-[ 23:16.57 ]- -( MrSam ): yeah
-[ 23:16.59 ]- -( cuqa ): do you mean 10 blocks found of TM
-[ 23:17.00 ]- -( PandaMiner ): explain the promo to us, as if we were 10 years old
-[ 23:17.01 ]- -( cuqa ): or bitcoin network
-[ 23:17.03 ]- -( MrSam ): we should get 2000ghash
-[ 23:17.06 ]- -( psypher246 ): do we have to solve 10 blocks to get one 6990 and then how is that being awaredd?
-[ 23:17.16 ]- -( MrSam ): yeah 10 for one card
-[ 23:17.18 ]- -( MrSam ): today
-[ 23:17.23 ]- -( psypher246 ): in 3 hours
-[ 23:17.26 ]- -( cuqa ): 10 blocks found by TripleMining?
-[ 23:17.31 ]- -( MrSam ): yeah

MAJOR FAIL!
aaaannddd HERE we go !
Activity: 56
what exactly is flash mob mining?  Huh
hey, you mean one 6990 per 10 blocks of the Bitcoin network or from your pool?
Dear fellow miners,

Don’t miss out on the great opportunity to participate in our Flash Mob Mining Event and make a little bit of mining history.

The event will take place on Sunday August 21st at 9 PM (GMT).

We know we are a small pool, and we know we have been mining for an uneasy long period of time to find that block, so we understand most of you guys are mining somewhere else.

At the same time we are just like you, passionate mining enthusiasts who believe in the future of bitcoins and mining pools. So it breaks our heart to see our cool little non-profit pool lose its battle against the difficulty.

You, as a member of our group of close to 3000 miners, are able to make the difference. Doing a little bit of math, we figured if we stand together as a group and Flash Mob this block it will drop in no time.

How to participate?

The Flash Mob Mining Event will take place on Sunday August 21st at 9 PM (GMT).

Join us on our irc channel #triplemining on Freenode.

Configure your mining client to eu.triplemining.com on port 8344.

Watch us break all mining records when you and all our other group members Flash Mob that block!

What’s in it for you?

Apart from helping your favorite mining pool crack a hell of a block we will give away a Radion HD 6990 Graphics Card for each 10 blocks found until Midnight (GMT) on Sunday August 21st.

Progress can be followed through Twitter as we tweet each time a block is found. Join us on Twitter @triplemining.

Time zones:

UTC    
Sunday, 21 August 2011, 21:00:00

Brussels (Belgium)
Sunday, 21 August 2011, 23:00:00        CEST    UTC+2 hours

New York (U.S.A. - New York)
Sunday, 21 August 2011, 17:00:00        EDT     UTC-4 hours

Dallas (U.S.A. - Texas)
Sunday, 21 August 2011, 16:00:00        CDT     UTC-5 hours

Phoenix (U.S.A. - Arizona)
Sunday, 21 August 2011, 14:00:00        MST     UTC-7 hours

San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)
Sunday, 21 August 2011, 14:00:00        PDT     UTC-7 hours

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and thank you for being part of the triplemining group of miners.

Zelda, MrSam en Kinlo.
Activity: 85
im still sticking with tp but its getting annoying
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Its real sad to see the hash rate of this pool decline so rapidly.

I joined just at the right time when we had that fantastic run of luck and found some blocks very quickly. I made a few bitcoins out of it and all was peachy.

However of late the luck has been terrible, another long block ( 10 days now ) has seen me leave due to i simply cant afford to be mining for 10 days and only getting .5btc reward ( probably much less now ).

Its probably not the bitcoin ethos if you like to pull out but I gotta be getting regular income to supplement my electric, nothings cheap in the UK.

I hope this block gets solved quickly so TP can move on and hopefully have a decent run again to restore a good hashrate.
Pages:
Jump to: