Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 19. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Honk, honk!
Im connected to eu2 with two workers, but not showing as updating in the workers section on the website (says 22 hours ago was last submit) - I assume this is because of the recent breakages and actually my shares are not being lost?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
right on!
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
pool is back online
We're currently experiencing some difficulties.  our main server is offline, but you can still mine at eu2.triplemining.com.

It couldn't have happened on a worse time, I'm currently out of the country together with mrsam, but we'll contact our contacts at home to make sure the server is up as fast as possible.

Please keep mining at eu2.triplemining.com !

There was a problem with one of the backends.  Shares submitted to that backend were not making it to the statistics.  But no worries, the faulty backend has been disabled, and all shares that were not yet processed are being processed right now.  No data has been lost.
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
Seems some of the reporting was a bit off.. just noticed it myself.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Cheers for the stats back.

Is there a problem with the pool??
minipool stats are back Smiley
Why have you taken individual mining teams speeds down??

They will be back... But at the moment we're trying to get the performance of both the site and the pool a bit back on track...
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Wow.

September has been great so far!!!

4 blocks found in the last 2 days. We seem to be on a roll. Lets hope we never have a bad run like we did in August again.

Keep it up guys.

Why have you taken individual mining teams speeds down??
40 286 shares last round, we're going good Smiley
both slush and your pool claim ownership of block #143788 I wonder which one lies :?

Aparently, we do Huh   Calculating the blocknum seems to be a bit buggy.  I'm going to replace that code with completly new code that shows the blockhash in one of the next updates.  The correct blocknum is 143789.
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
both slush and your pool claim ownership of block #143788 I wonder which one lies :?
We're back on track Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
THE BADLUCK ENDED.

YEAH.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
We need to have a 400 hour block party.  I love this pool but this streak of bad luck really sucks.  I hope we're on the other side and enjoying GOOD LUCK SOON!!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
 cuqa

you could talk more polite or if you have to be a moron at list work on the to pool first after that, if you are not happy get a real reason in polite way to criticize the work of someone else.
Because u r part of a community or u r knowledgeable of your tech it's not aloud you to be a smart ass and dump stupid comments with a stupid attitude, arrogant Jack!
See I can be like you. The only difference I made 82 BTC in 15 days trough triplemining in July (Check that)and I left it because I understood was not anymore good for the trend! But I understand also the effort to try to erase attention and see what u can do to inspire people to get back on the pool!

I saw the pool run from 14Ghash to 250 Ghash over night so I can trust he can make go to 2000Ghash for what I can see, and what's wrong with that! I tell u what's wrong A Jack like u dump sarcasm for free on the other work and ideas with out understand it!

SO! SHUT FK UP if you can't handle CHARISMA of other people! Oh! See U learn a new word!

what kind of dush... there was not enough troll and scammer here!

ps my problem is the attitude not the technical comment if you can understand that!

BTW thank you MrSam for the opportunity to mine in your pool!
in a positive note it's better offer 5 5830 then 1 6990 where $/Watt/Hash ave more return and it's more appreciate in a long run Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Actually, seeing what these morons post makes me feel kinda bright  Grin

No, he's actually right. Bitcoin mining is a perpetual Poisson process. There is no such thing as 'block progress'. Mining does not work that way.
Shares that do not have the solution are intrinsically worthless.

It doesn't matter if you have submitted 2,000 shares or 5 million shares.
Each submitted share at current difficulty & target has 0.00000000000000012894% probability of solving a block.

After 1806098 shares, an *average* block would have been found at current difficulty. It does not mean work is exceeded or completed before or after that.
Without attacking Sam, some of the pool users prob. stick to the site 24/7 because they don't really understand how mining & variance works.
Activity: 270
Actually, seeing what these morons post makes me feel kinda bright  Grin
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
cuqa, while i truly appriciate your acitivity in this thread, i would suggest that you take your nonsense somewhere else, so we can keep this thread for people actually mining on our pool.

As noted on the official bitcoin wiki's, all shares and block information is public available so that accusations by morons like yourself would have no impact on the pool.

u know that noone can see if you have found a block or not unless you give the signal. that information is not public..

very nice seeing you talking more and more shit .. i remember you said "almost all the work for the current block is done, cant take long to solve it" .. lol, as you obviously know that there is no such thing as progress on Bitcoin blocks, I can just shake my head and pity everyone who uses your pool.
Pages:
Jump to: