Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 16. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38
I've got 32 in my mini pool, and no one is mining.  anyone going to start?

You'll have to motivate them Smiley  That's your job

I've gained some members, 2 of the new guys are mining

thanks guys.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
We've had some issues with the DNS, but everything should work again.  If it doesn't for you, feel free to contact me in private.
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
19/06/2012 Pool is not work?

Pool's website is down.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
19/06/2012 Pool is not work?
We've planned maintenance on the webserver tonight.  Please stand by if it is unreachable...
We've implemented a prioritizing system on the pool today.
This means that you should get less error messages while mining, the pool should be more stable.

I'd love to get some feedback from our users: do you see the improvements?
i don't think i have contact info for most of them.

You'll have to motivate them Smiley  That's your job
PPS will only what you mined for, if the pool get's lucky, the extra's are for the poolowner, so that's why triplemining choose this payment structure.  Lucky pool means extra's for all miners!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hey Kinlo,

I'm liking this approach so far, just had 3 blocks in a 24h period so it was nice to get paid 3 times for the same hashes in a 24 hour period.
I know it's not as straightforward as pps, but it seems to be that we can actually partake if a pool gets lucky vs a steady pps.

Thanks.
We're currently working on new help pages.  Is there anything people found unclear when they've set up their account, something we must add?
So, over the last few blocks Ive noticed my payment has been less and less although the pool hashrate is around the same and my hashrate is around the same. The only thing that has changed is Ive added 3 people to my minipool..
Is there a negative result of having minipool? Because my payouts started @ around .48btc / round and now projected down to .3btc / round...
Also, I have a payout pending(under transactions) on the .48btc thats been there for an hour or more...
It usually pays out instantly.

Why?

The pool hashrate does still rises after finding a block, not that much as it used to, but still several gigahash.  Due to the higher hashrate, your payout will be lower, but as the hashrate is higher, more blocks will be found, so it evens out.   The minipool size does not change your estimated payout (but the actual payout will be larger)
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
So, over the last few blocks Ive noticed my payment has been less and less although the pool hashrate is around the same and my hashrate is around the same. The only thing that has changed is Ive added 3 people to my minipool..
Is there a negative result of having minipool? Because my payouts started @ around .48btc / round and now projected down to .3btc / round...
Also, I have a payout pending(under transactions) on the .48btc thats been there for an hour or more...
It usually pays out instantly.

Why?
legendary
LOL, figures soon as I say that...the block is solved =P
Maybe I should post more often haha...
legendary
Just hopped on board, figured I would give it a shot.
But DAMN 120hrs on this block...insane =/
Guess luck has took its toll for the worse this time around.

Need more miners!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
can anyone planning on joining use my ref link please?
https://www.triplemining.com/ref/drakahn

the estimated earning on triple mining is what i was getting from mmpool in 12h when it has not yet been 7h, don't quite get it (1.5% difference in fee's is not much and there has only been one >24h round since i joined) but will happily accept it, even though i whole heartedly support doublec, i go where the heat is, and the heat is here
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
These three blocks in one day have netted me 1 BTC in 24 hours, even though in other pools, I only made .17 per day.

I love this pool.
3 blocks in a day....  Keep em going!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Oh, the joys of small pools. Will this block be ever solved?
Pages:
Jump to: