Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 259. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
February 03, 2014, 02:45:40 PM
It's a net loss sale, but if we can convert those clients into reoccurring AMT customers, it would be good. There are only a few left to assemble anyway, and we'll update the delivery time 3 to 4 days.

+1 I liking AMT more and more.  Focusing on long term customer relationships.  Wow, that is a novel idea in this industry lol.  Can't wait to get my 1.2 Th/s machine and order some more if there are any left.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
February 03, 2014, 07:56:50 AM
AMT .  Thanks for the pics of the case

Can you help me understand if there are any differences in the case and answer a few question i have.

- will the tower case have fans on the side. 

-Will both the tower case and the rack case have the ability to hold the same amount of boards.  I believe you are allowing us to expand 1x board for that tower.  Is that the same or better for the rack

- Does the Rack version come with mounting rails?

-  Is there any delay getting the rack vs  the tower vice versa.

When do you estimate the first 1.2 th  unit will start shipping.

All that info coming soon, sry for the delay.
February 03, 2014, 07:52:33 AM
Amt miners for sale on amazon  http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_1?ie=UTF8&asin=B00I1SYCKC&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=A2JOK16VZEPB0F and the 80 and 128 are cheaper than the amt website  wonder if they are legit or if it is someone trying to pull something .

That's us for sure, we posted them last week and have been doing well actually. The reduced price was a sale we made for amazon. Our Amazon merchant support rep suggested to come out with a few prices that were less than our site's prices, he said it should play well and he was somewhat right. It's a net loss sale, but if we can convert those clients into reoccurring AMT customers, it would be good. There are only a few left to assemble anyway, and we'll update the delivery time 3 to 4 days.

February 03, 2014, 07:42:56 AM
Dimensions??? 18x7x18 or 22x10x22 cm Huh (18 cm/in/mm/mi/yd/km/?high?)

hehe, gotta be inches...

I say feet.

That's actually in fathoms...  Smiley
February 03, 2014, 07:40:51 AM
AMT... There is still a "needs to be fixed", issue on the website. (Not major to me, but to some, it could look "suspicious".)

The 1.2THs model description reads as follows...

1,200 GH/s nominal performance ( + / – 10% )
Included accessories:
2x USB Cable
2x Network Cable
1x Power Cord
Bitcoin Miner Weight: 18 lb.
Dimensions: 18 x 7 x 18 high
Chip: Asic 28nm
Warranty: This unit’s system board has a lifetime warranty from manufacture defect or component failure.
Product specifications may differ from  (+/- 10% running variance)

NOTE: The mention of +/-10% twice is redundant, and seems "stackable"... (10% running variance on whole machine, + 10% additionally on the hashing performance.) Though, I am sure mention of just 10% +/- as a whole is generous enough.

NOTE: On the "Additional information" tab... it says the following.

Weight   8.00 lbs
Dimensions   22 x 10 x 22 cm
Hashing Power   1,200 GH/s
Power Usage   600w – 900w

NOTE: Weight??? 18 lbs or 8 lbs Huh
NOTE: Dimensions??? 18x7x18 or 22x10x22 cm Huh (18 cm/in/mm/mi/yd/km/?high?)

NOTE: Missing 10% +/- here on "additional information", not to mention redundant information that is not "additional"... slight conflict... that "detail" indicates an absolute value. Can't mention it once being more-or-less, and then bluntly state that it absolutely does more-than-less, potentially. Well, not as a business.

Since you are selling as a US distributor... You should stick with US standards... "Inches/Feet" for measurements. Though, I doubt the unit is 22cm x 10cm x 22cm, that is (8.66" x 3.94" x 8.66") That is smaller than a toaster. If I had to plan storage for these units, I would be upset when I buy a 100' by 100' by 100' storage unit, and find that I can only fit 1/4 as many as estimated, by that size. Tongue

Yes, good thing you pointed that out, we appreciated it because there are these things we fixed but when reinstalling the site on a different server recently it seems that some of the DB's date didn't populate with the new updates. We'll get to that right away, and again we appreciate the heads up.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
BitRoll
February 02, 2014, 11:25:23 PM
AMT .  Thanks for the pics of the case

Can you help me understand if there are any differences in the case and answer a few question i have.

- will the tower case have fans on the side. 

-Will both the tower case and the rack case have the ability to hold the same amount of boards.  I believe you are allowing us to expand 1x board for that tower.  Is that the same or better for the rack

- Does the Rack version come with mounting rails?

-  Is there any delay getting the rack vs  the tower vice versa.

When do you estimate the first 1.2 th  unit will start shipping.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
February 02, 2014, 10:41:25 PM
Okay, looks almost too good to be true.   PM me if anyone wants order #962.

Sorry, thought you were asking for a refund...

This is not a personal sales forum. If you want to gouge the market, try listing the "sale" of the "over-priced" item in the correct forum.

However, if you wanted a refund, this would be the appropriate place to get one from them, or us.

Seeing as how order 962 and the latest order of 1200+ will be filled about the same time... There is no point in buying your miner for more. Now, if we were on order 38,000 and you had order 100... then that might be worth discussion. Still, not here though.

Hedging your losses... It is not a loss until you sell it. Not sure what you are asking for a price, but prices are going lower. Paying more would just be less reward to someone. Even negate any reward over buying a cheaper late model. Again, had I not spent the money, I would have only purchased it for what the price was. Anything more is just a loan to you, at my cost. (Again, points to the untrusted level of the person asking to sell an item. Can you not see your own scammer/trust rating?)
Activity: 238
February 02, 2014, 07:51:22 PM
Amt miners for sale on amazon  http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_1?ie=UTF8&asin=B00I1SYCKC&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=A2JOK16VZEPB0F and the 80 and 128 are cheaper than the amt website  wonder if they are legit or if it is someone trying to pull something .

Good to see em on amazon Smiley
Ship is 6 to 10 days so they are not quite ready yet.
When it says same day shipping 6 to 10 days to travel, the miners will be in stock.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 02, 2014, 07:42:40 PM
February 02, 2014, 07:17:32 PM

hehe, gotta be inches...

I say feet.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005
February 02, 2014, 06:43:45 PM
Has anyone gotten their miner yet?
Activity: 294
February 02, 2014, 06:36:37 PM

hehe, gotta be inches...

I say feet.
February 02, 2014, 05:53:49 PM

hehe, gotta be inches...
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
February 02, 2014, 05:48:49 PM
Can you give a rough estimate then on which batch numbers will get their AMT 1.2 THs miners this February?
Not looking for exact precision.  I am at order #962,  will I get it this month?
Yes Carlos, You will receive your miner this month. If things stay on track, your miner will ship in the third week of the month
Okay, looks almost too good to be true.   PM me if anyone wants order #962.

LOL...

Looks at pot of gold sitting in front of his face... Photographs of it... And even hears the person next to him saying, "Looks like you finally got what you came for."

Then you walk away... saying, "Must not be real. You take it! I don't even want to know if it is real. I am going home empty-handed, this was a long walk to the end of the street!"

Please, give me 6.3 BTC for the machine that will ultimately produce about 20-30 BTC worth of value ($400,000+ in two years, by the worst estimates*), before it dies. I'll catch it next time, when it only produces one quarter of that volume, at the same price.

* Estimates in the "realistic" range of alt-mining for BTC value. (Not mining BTC directly.) Only about 18.47 BTC mining BTC directly, in the machines life-time. But BTC alone is a useless value unless you know the price it will be at the time you earn the last one. (Or the time you cash it out.)

Wish I still had the money to give you a refund myself, for your order. Should have taken me up on that offer a few weeks ago, when the opportunity arose. I am sure someone will gladly take it off your hands. Sending the money to AMT, so they can forward it to you, and change the address for the order. (I would not suggest dealing with anyone directly. Especially with a high negative trade-rate.)

You do realize you can use coinbase.com to instantly trade-out BTC for cash... Right... (Not that it is a wise choice since BTC will ultimately be way up above $20,000/BTC by the next drop/halving in reward.)

What are you babbling about here?! 

I'm selling to hedge my risk,  I'm obviously asking more than the $6,000 I spent on it.

Nice if you can get someone to bite, but if AMT get there pipeline sorted ... eventually this might become moot, like when BFL got there manufacturing/delivery pipeline straightened out...
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
February 02, 2014, 03:27:13 PM
Can you give a rough estimate then on which batch numbers will get their AMT 1.2 THs miners this February?
Not looking for exact precision.  I am at order #962,  will I get it this month?
Yes Carlos, You will receive your miner this month. If things stay on track, your miner will ship in the third week of the month

LOL...

Looks at pot of gold sitting in front of his face... Photographs of it... And even hears the person next to him saying, "Looks like you finally got what you came for."

Then you walk away... saying, "Must not be real. You take it! I don't even want to know if it is real. I am going home empty-handed, this was a long walk to the end of the street!"

Please, give me 6.3 BTC for the machine that will ultimately produce about 20-30 BTC worth of value ($400,000+ in two years, by the worst estimates*), before it dies. I'll catch it next time, when it only produces one quarter of that volume, at the same price.

* Estimates in the "realistic" range of alt-mining for BTC value. (Not mining BTC directly.) Only about 18.47 BTC mining BTC directly, in the machines life-time. But BTC alone is a useless value unless you know the price it will be at the time you earn the last one. (Or the time you cash it out.)

Wish I still had the money to give you a refund myself, for your order. Should have taken me up on that offer a few weeks ago, when the opportunity arose. I am sure someone will gladly take it off your hands. Sending the money to AMT, so they can forward it to you, and change the address for the order. (I would not suggest dealing with anyone directly. Especially with a high negative trade-rate.)

You do realize you can use coinbase.com to instantly trade-out BTC for cash... Right... (Not that it is a wise choice since BTC will ultimately be way up above $20,000/BTC by the next drop/halving in reward.)

What are you babbling about here?! 

I'm selling to hedge my risk,  I'm obviously asking more than the $6,000 I spent on it.
February 02, 2014, 02:03:16 PM
Any power numbers from AMT on what the 1.2TH/s will come in at?

The "chips" have been said to be, "at expected powers", based on the "modified spec-sheets".

However, AMT still has not indicated the quantity of chips they are using to produce the 1.2THs, at a "nominal" unit rate. (Not nominal chip rate.)

But they have adjusted the power-use since original release. I assume they recalculated, but still need to do an actual measurement once the units they build, are built. (As opposed to using estimations from the sum of all parts.)

The estimated 600w-900w seems "correct" by my chip/psu estimates too. (Was something like 300-600w before.) With the mentioned +/-10%, that would put it on a low and high of 540w-990w... (Which is leaning towards the upper side of reality.)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
February 02, 2014, 01:55:11 PM
AMT... There is still a "needs to be fixed", issue on the website. (Not major to me, but to some, it could look "suspicious".)

Included accessories:
2x USB Cable
2x Network Cable
1x Power Cord
Warranty: This unit’s system board has a lifetime warranty from manufacture defect or component failure.

NOTE: The mention of +/-10% twice is redundant, and seems "stackable"... (10% running variance on whole machine, + 10% additionally on the hashing performance.) Though, I am sure mention of just 10% +/- as a whole is generous enough.

Weight   8.00 lbs

Since you are selling as a US distributor... You should stick with US standards... "Inches/Feet" for measurements.
The additional information must be a copy and paste error. There's no way they are 9"x4"x9".

Any power numbers from AMT on what the 1.2TH/s will come in at?
February 02, 2014, 01:46:56 PM

Included accessories:
2x USB Cable
2x Network Cable
1x Power Cord

Weight   8.00 lbs

NOTE: Missing 10% +/- here on "additional information", not to mention redundant information that is not "additional"... slight conflict... that "detail" indicates an absolute value. Can't mention it once being more-or-less, and then bluntly state that it absolutely does more-than-less, potentially. Well, not as a business.

Since you are selling as a US distributor... You should stick with US standards... "Inches/Feet" for measurements. Though, I doubt the unit is 22cm x 10cm x 22cm, that is (8.66" x 3.94" x 8.66") That is smaller than a toaster. If I had to plan storage for these units, I would be upset when I buy a 100' by 100' by 100' storage unit, and find that I can only fit 1/4 as many as estimated, by that size. Tongue
February 02, 2014, 11:12:55 AM
Not looking for exact precision.  I am at order #962,  will I get it this month?

LOL...

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
February 01, 2014, 10:56:24 AM

KK, took your advice on the thread. Regarding the voltage, don't take it past 900 in the tplink settings, you're likely to blow the board if you do. Overclocking never really helped anyone in the long run.

Thanks. Honestly, I've gotten better results LOWERING the voltage so far. Which seems weird, but what the hell if it works Smiley

Looking forward to seeing your new miners. Good luck and happy hashing!
Jump to: