Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 260. (Read 678353 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
February 01, 2014, 10:48:12 AM

Can you give a rough estimate then on which batch numbers will get their AMT 1.2 THs miners this February?

Not looking for exact precision.  I am at order #962,  will I get it this month?

Yes Carlos, You will receive your miner this month. If things stay on track, your miner will ship in the third week of the month.

Okay, looks almost too good to be true.   PM me if anyone wants order #962.

legendary
February 01, 2014, 10:40:55 AM

Hey Guys,

Quick update, chips arrived today and will go to full surface mount and assembly on Tuesday. Hoping to get the first AMT1.2's shipped by Friday.

More to come...

Could you at least tell us how many chips you got so we can at least figure out how many rigs you can build and ship quickly?

Also,  is another batch of chips coming?

I can tell you that we've received a lot. And enough to make it to your order and than some for sure.

We also have 12 assemblers located at our CM 8am to 4pm. Each of which has experience in building electronic components and devices that pass UL certification and ISO standards. The average build time per build team (2 assemblers each team) was clocked at 2.5 hrs per build. This includes wiring, assembly, modular install, initial testing, and packing.

So if they are working 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week, how many miners can we build in 1 day? How many in 1 week? and How many in 1 month?

Can you give a rough estimate then on which batch numbers will get their AMT 1.2 THs miners this February?

Not looking for exact precision.  I am at order #962,  will I get it this month?

Yes Carlos, You will receive your miner this month. If things stay on track, your miner will ship in the third week of the month.

Any chance I can get a discount since I've been very supportive of your efforts? 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
February 01, 2014, 10:27:40 AM

Sweet!

Does the client portal work yet? And did you get my pm/email? So far the thing has worked great. Wanna push it for the full review Smiley

Hey Biomech, Yes the portal should be working by the end of the week. Not sure which pm your referring to, i'll check though.

I think I only sent one. I keep 'em Smiley I'll resend it, just in case. Also sent an email to the sales@ addy. Just some questions. If it slows ya down, it'll wait.

Knock 'em dead!

KK, took your advice on the thread. Regarding the voltage, don't take it past 900 in the tplink settings, you're likely to blow the board if you do. Overclocking never really helped anyone in the long run.
February 01, 2014, 10:25:45 AM

Hey Guys,

Quick update, chips arrived today and will go to full surface mount and assembly on Tuesday. Hoping to get the first AMT1.2's shipped by Friday.

More to come...

Could you at least tell us how many chips you got so we can at least figure out how many rigs you can build and ship quickly?

I can tell you that we've received a lot. And enough to make it to your order and than some for sure.

We also have 12 assemblers located at our CM 8am to 4pm. Each of which has experience in building electronic components and devices that pass UL certification and ISO standards. The average build time per build team (2 assemblers each team) was clocked at 2.5 hrs per build. This includes wiring, assembly, modular install, initial testing, and packing.

So if they are working 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week, how many miners can we build in 1 day? How many in 1 week? and How many in 1 month?

legendary
February 01, 2014, 09:52:59 AM

Hey Guys,

More to come...

Activity: 378
February 01, 2014, 09:37:39 AM
hi

if i buy a 1.2 ths today when i m expected to get delivery?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
February 01, 2014, 09:28:37 AM

Sweet!

Does the client portal work yet? And did you get my pm/email? So far the thing has worked great. Wanna push it for the full review Smiley

Hey Biomech, Yes the portal should be working by the end of the week. Not sure which pm your referring to, i'll check though.

I think I only sent one. I keep 'em Smiley I'll resend it, just in case. Also sent an email to the sales@ addy. Just some questions. If it slows ya down, it'll wait.

Knock 'em dead!
February 01, 2014, 09:19:09 AM

Sweet!

February 01, 2014, 09:17:27 AM

Hey Guys,

More to come...

legendary
February 01, 2014, 07:58:04 AM
PM me if you are U.S. east coast and want to buy the AMT 1.2 THs system that I ordered that is expected to be delivered sometime February.  Order #962.

In the PM, send me how much you want it for.
legendary
February 01, 2014, 07:53:29 AM
Hey Guys,

More to come...

Also,  is another batch of chips coming?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 01, 2014, 07:48:01 AM
That case,,,in picture is good, very good - good choice.... Lotsa room cools easy as pie.
Remove the drive trays for radiator room.
Antec will prolly sell em drivebracketless to you since you use so many.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
February 01, 2014, 05:26:31 AM
Nice!

Could you do us a favor, and, for the time... Let us know which order#'s are shipped, once you ship them. (So we can get an idea of when our individual orders will be coming.) No specifics, but saying something like, "Orders #1-300: 1.2THs Shipped", "Orders #301-423: 1.2THs Shipped". Since I assume that not every order has a 1.2THs miner in it, and some may have many. Still, for us with high order-numbers, it is comforting to know, at this early stage. Until you "get in a system of production", and can simply say... "Batch #140 1.2THs Shipped" (With our order#'s simply indicating that we purchased "Batch #140 1.2THs".)

Also, from a production stand-point... Might want to indicate batch# on the machine itself. Just because things change, and that will give you a better idea of potential future issues. (Like if you got a bad batch of chips, or batch of PSU's. You can prepare for the issues ahead of time. Not to mention, standard quality control, if design changes per batch, until things are "ideal".) Just put a simple sticker with a batch# in the unit itself, on the case, inside. (As well as indicating it on our purchase page.)
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
February 01, 2014, 05:05:08 AM

Sweet!

February 01, 2014, 05:05:00 AM
Hey Guys,

More to come...
February 01, 2014, 04:59:02 AM

Activity: 440
February 01, 2014, 04:07:22 AM
Thanks for the update. Me and my fiance would still like the option of a refund at this point.

We talked with Jim over the phone and via many emails and are still waiting for confirmation of our refund and/or a check in the mail.

Again no offense to AMT, wish you the best. My fiance and I just made too quick of a decision and really do not want the product anymore....just our money back.

Please honor a refund for us, we'd really appreciate it and we've been nothing but nice and respectful about it.

Again that's Order #1196.

So we've been getting a good deal of calls from clients inquiring about the the case parameters and rackmount/upgrade options. We also realize that we have two types of customers, guys that know how to operate CGminer and guys that don't. Period. This thread has gotten a lot better regarding the negativity and we'd like you guys to know that you we do hear your suggestions and we do take your advice from time to time.

That's why we're going to offer a few case options to customers which ordered the 1.2. We'll show them off next week of course but for the now, one case is the standard desktop lian li, a mod between the x900 and the A77, something in the middle.

The other option would be a rackmount case similar to bitmines coindesk that we all have already seen, those that see themselves putting this in a data center for example could benefit from that case more. Both cases come up slots for upgradable modules, and upgrade modules will be available for clients starting Feb 15th, we'll figure out pricing in a bit for that one.

Next week we'll send out the two (or maybe three) options via email to current clients and you'll be able to choose which is best for you and your orders assembly. Any feedback or suggestions is always appreciated, we'd like the community to get more involved as well.

If you can't get a refund I will purchase this pre order from you same price including your shipping cost and I will send you additional funds to ship to me.  What Miner is it? PM me if you're interested.  

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 30, 2014, 06:19:28 PM
Thanks for the update. Me and my fiance would still like the option of a refund at this point.

We talked with Jim over the phone and via many emails and are still waiting for confirmation of our refund and/or a check in the mail.

Again no offense to AMT, wish you the best. My fiance and I just made too quick of a decision and really do not want the product anymore....just our money back.

Please honor a refund for us, we'd really appreciate it and we've been nothing but nice and respectful about it.

Again that's Order #1196.

So we've been getting a good deal of calls from clients inquiring about the the case parameters and rackmount/upgrade options. We also realize that we have two types of customers, guys that know how to operate CGminer and guys that don't. Period. This thread has gotten a lot better regarding the negativity and we'd like you guys to know that you we do hear your suggestions and we do take your advice from time to time.

That's why we're going to offer a few case options to customers which ordered the 1.2. We'll show them off next week of course but for the now, one case is the standard desktop lian li, a mod between the x900 and the A77, something in the middle.

The other option would be a rackmount case similar to bitmines coindesk that we all have already seen, those that see themselves putting this in a data center for example could benefit from that case more. Both cases come up slots for upgradable modules, and upgrade modules will be available for clients starting Feb 15th, we'll figure out pricing in a bit for that one.

Next week we'll send out the two (or maybe three) options via email to current clients and you'll be able to choose which is best for you and your orders assembly. Any feedback or suggestions is always appreciated, we'd like the community to get more involved as well.

'

legendary
January 30, 2014, 05:53:38 PM
Looks like BitMine is now in production:  http://bitmine.ch/?p=4974

We'll get our AMT miners pretty soon!
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
January 29, 2014, 10:26:14 PM
AMT is a legit Company.  It is a new startup but like all new startups there is the startup pains.  I have ordered myself a AMT 128 and Had finally got it.  I works well and quite pleased with it.  I will make a mining review of it shortly and you will get to see how it works.
Here is a little picture of my stats.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Vv-i6CeFlxemY5c0xfSnphTFk/edit?usp=sharing

Review will come soon when I have a chance as I am working overtime next 2 weeks.
Jump to: