Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFNT] [AOBT] The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - page 25. (Read 13266 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2852
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Hi @Porfirii Im interested to translate Fillippone thread about this 5 Resources to teach Average Joe about Bitcoin Should I make a reserve post here or do I need to Dm the fillippone first

*Indonesia Language

Best Regard
Dansus021
Are you ready with the translation of the topic?
I'm ready with the translation, and I'm still waiting for a reply from fillippone regarding permission to translate it into Indonesian. I haven't posted the translation thread on the local Indonesian board to avoid overlapping with your translation if it turns out that you already got his permission first.

If there's a reply, I'll update the information.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA

Hey dansus021, glad to see you back!

Thanks for the translation, fillippone's topics are always interesting. Although that translation is not one of the proposed tasks, I will add it to the list when I arrive home so other members (and myself) can do it too if they finished with the previous ones.
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
legendary
True! Thank you both, I've just added the new translation to the list (btw, with this new one, that topic has been translated into 10 languages so far: congratulations!!!).

boyptc, your kind words are encouraging and we really appreciate your support by wearing our signature while you look for a paid one. Please, in the future, feel also free to propose whichever topics you find interesting enough to be translated and posted in local Wink
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
On the other hand, there is a lot of ongoing work to do in French, but do not feel obligated, we can catch up little by little.

Hey there Porf!

Please be aware that our friendly new gang member which wants to buy a second village with BTC (loooooooool) already translated one of the topics from our list marked as in progress. I am talking about Governs are coming for traders! and, by coincidence, he was working these days on this topic of mine. The translated topic is Les gouvernements s'en prennent aux traders !, so you may add this translation too Smiley
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi guys, I'll wear the signature since I don't have a campaign yet. Great designs really indeed, good luck and more power to your service.

boyptc, your kind words are encouraging and we really appreciate your support by wearing our signature while you look for a paid one. Please, in the future, feel also free to propose whichever topics you find interesting enough to be translated and posted in local Wink
You're welcome, currently I have been accepted in a campaign so I have to remove the signature but don't you worry guys I'll re-wear it if ever my space becomes vacant again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
That's it: although the link is broken in a few translations because of the recent problem with imgur, for new ones we should take that issue into account and make sure that the image is visible. It's true that the information provided in the image is not vitally important... but it will always give a more professional look to the finished work.

There is no hurry, but let me know as soon as you finish your translation so I can update the list with a link to your work Smiley

On the other hand, there is a lot of ongoing work to do in French, but do not feel obligated, we can catch up little by little.

Indeed, I prefer to include all the images and references of the topics I translate, so that our friends on the local boards can enjoy them in the same quality as the originals.

The following topics are already translated from my side, and full ready :

-Governs are coming for traders! by Gazeta
-There are 2^256 private keys out there: how big is that number? by fillippone

I am just waiting for their approval regarding my work and will post them once it is full ok from their side Smiley

I will start the other topics during the next week !
legendary
Just to be sure, the image in the topic is this one, right ?
https://www.talkimg.com/images/2023/07/08/ZQAFo.jpeg

I see it like that in the original topic and in the Russian translation :

EDIT : My bad, just found that this is the correct image when looking at the imgur's link when quoting the original topic  Smiley

That's it: although the link is broken in a few translations because of the recent problem with imgur, for new ones we should take that issue into account and make sure that the image is visible. It's true that the information provided in the image is not vitally important... but it will always give a more professional look to the finished work.

There is no hurry, but let me know as soon as you finish your translation so I can update the list with a link to your work Smiley

Crypto Swap Exchange
iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2 has just been added to our OP as our 1st French back-up translator. Welcome aboard!! I had to resize typography so your nickname fit in the square Cheesy

Thank you  Smiley   (Yeah I agree, this username is too long!)

And we have now a new translation IN PROCESS: There are 2^256 private keys out there: how big is that number? by fillippone.

Just to be sure, the image in the topic is this one, right ?
https://www.talkimg.com/images/2023/07/08/ZQAFo.jpeg

I see it like that in the original topic and in the Russian translation :

EDIT : My bad, just found that this is the correct image when looking at the imgur's link when quoting the original topic  Smiley

legendary
I do think that adding Chinese would be beneficial for this service. Try to get a Chinese writer and translator.

Thank you CryptoHFs, we are indeed looking for a professional Chinese translator. I'm in touch with Wei H (coincidentally, he wrote to me two days ago), but he is not so active lately so we keep looking for one.

iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2 has just been added to our OP as our 1st French back-up translator. Welcome aboard!! I had to resize typography so your nickname fit in the square Cheesy

And we have now a new translation IN PROCESS: There are 2^256 private keys out there: how big is that number? by fillippone. This new one is not as hard as the last one, and it is quite short, so I encourage all AOBTers to do their best and help spread this interesting info in the corresponding local boards for those who only browse there or aren't fluid in English.
Activity: 182
Merit: 35
STRAIGHT FORWARD
I do think that adding Chinese would be beneficial for this service. Try to get a Chinese writer and translator.
Crypto Swap Exchange
Also, this weekend I'll update the OP so we can officially welcome iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2 Smiley

Thank you so much  Cheesy

Hope that we will have tons of interesting resources to translate  Cheesy
legendary
another interesting topic by fillippone was translated into polish by me a few days ago and can now be read and discussed by polish forum users:

original: There are 2^256 private keys out there: how big is that number?

It is, indeed, a very interesting topic. I decided to translate it after it got some attention, after nullius wrongfully attacked fillippone for the ideas expressed in that topic. Although nullius has a lot of expertise in cryptography, this attack to fillippone was certainly a wrong one... So this determined me in translating this topic then kindly asking him to add it also to the list of topics he wants to be translated in other languages.

it may be a good idea to add this one too to our list, don't you think?

I share same feeling here, for 2 reasons: (1) the topic contains a very interesting material; (2) having it translated in more languages would be another sign that the attack headed to fillippone should not have been made...

Also, this weekend I'll update the OP so we can officially welcome iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2 Smiley

Yay!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
i can only speak about my two local boards (in which i am active), how important the translations are.
i can see very well that through these translations new discussions and new input arise, which of course makes me very happy to have done these translations.
and i think that it is the same on the other local boards and i am looking forward to more interesting topics that will be forwarded to our compatriots. Smiley
legendary
another interesting topic by fillippone was translated into polish by me a few days ago and can now be read and discussed by polish forum users:

polish: Istnieje 2^256 kluczy prywatnych: jak duża jest ta liczba?

Thank you cygan! that topic was also translated into Russian and Romanian by zasad@ and Gazeta, and I translated it myself into Spanish last week. Although the last proposal was to translate another thread by fillippone, it may be a good idea to add this one too to our list, don't you think?

If no other proposal is made during the weekend, I will add it to the list of ongoing translations.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange

polish: Istnieje 2^256 kluczy prywatnych: jak duża jest ta liczba?
legendary
While I'm looking for a new campaign I will wear this one. Also when I will be in between campaigns in the future.

Nice job and hopefully it does it's job and promote this service well!

Much appreciated AHOYBRAUSE! you can say that you were the first user to wear it Smiley

I am supporting the application of the user "looking for buying a second palace with BTC" Smiley He already obtained the merit threshold for Hero rank with months before his activity will allow him and he is also a very good translator. He translated 5 of my topics in a very short amount of time, including 2 of the most difficult topics I have, and now he intends to translate also 10 more topics of mine.

He did a great job and I am sure he would be a great addition to AOBT gang Smiley

I'm also vouching for him. If no member of the gang has any objection we can name him our new French backup translator and closely follow his evolution. Thank you for your interest iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2.

BTW, it is already 3 weeks since I proposed the last topic to be translated, so it seems like a good time to propose a new one. Everyone can comment, AOBTer or not, so feel free to make your proposals!

legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1494
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Dear Bitcointalk community!

I am glad to inform you that our AoBT signatures are now available! You can find them in the second post of this thread, following the OP, under the list of ongoing and finished translations, here. If you like our way of doing things, you are not participating in any paid campaign, and want to help, don't hesitate to wear them whenever you want.

Special thanks again to jayce for your beautiful designs. I will never get tired of thanking you Smiley

Thank you for the good news Porf! And thank you jayce for this work you did for free!
I also thank in advance to those which will wear these signatures!

Thank you guys for the opportunity given to me to contribute in this awesome project. You guys really doing great works by translating so many important threads for us. Keep it up and good luck! 🔥🔥🔥
legendary
I am glad to inform you that our AoBT signatures are now available!

Thank you for the good news Porf! And thank you jayce for this work you did for free!
I also thank in advance to those which will wear these signatures!

I am supporting the application of the user "looking for buying a second palace with BTC" Smiley He already obtained the merit threshold for Hero rank with months before his activity will allow him and he is also a very good translator. He translated 5 of my topics in a very short amount of time, including 2 of the most difficult topics I have, and now he intends to translate also 10 more topics of mine.

He did a great job and I am sure he would be a great addition to AOBT gang Smiley
Crypto Swap Exchange
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/paid2-3373825
Are you active in your local board?: Yes in French local board
Are you willing to translate pro bono at least once a month?: Yes of course
Link to your portfolio (if you have it): 1 2 3 4 5
EARNED merits in the last 120 days: 494

Pages:
Jump to: