Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFNT] [AOBT] The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - page 28. (Read 13266 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
Information for translators:
I made a new update to the TalkImg OP, with information about the Backups.
I also added a link, of signatures for those who want to use and publicize the project.

Thank you for your excellent work!!!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
<...>

Thank you Gazeta, links to both translations into Romanian added to the list with Spanish, Indonesian, and partly Russian so far.

Remaining translators, don't forget that the deadline for translating the post of the Pizza contest is June the 1st. Let's keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
The topic [Script] Imgur to TalkImg - automatically fix your broken images written by TryNinja and proposed by Buchi-88 has just been added to our list of Translations IN PROGRESS.
We have already proposed a topic to translate, but I have just seen that there is a Bitcoin pizza day contest alive and not many people are aware of it: Bitcoin Pizza bake-off contest! Enter by June 1.

There are only a few days left until it ends, so I recommend to translate and publish it in our respective local boards to increase the awareness on the contest.

Please find below both translation in Romanian:

|
English
legendary
klarki announced Bitcoin Pizza bake-off contest!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62286150
I think that translation is not needed in the Russian community.

Thank you zasad@, I've just added the link to his post in our list of translations: there is no need to duplicate tasks if someone already took the effort.

The two threads have been translated into Indonesian; here are the links:
- [INFO] Event Kontes Bitcoin Pizza Day 2023 : Paling lambat 1 Juni Translated by: bayu7adi
- [Script] Imgur ke TalkImg - Otomatis Memperbaiki Gambar Yang Rusak Translated by: entebah <- This translation was posted before the Imgur link was fixed.

The same, thanks Husna QA, both links have been updated.

For my part, both topics have been already translated into Spanish also and they are available through the links in the list of Translations IN PROGRESS.

Over the weekend, I'll check for a translation of the [Script] Imgur to TalkImg theme and post the translation if needed.

Can you please explain to me why we need a translation of this topic in the Russian section? Pictures from imgur work fine on the forum. It's just that theymos has made it so that new links from imgur service won't work on the forum anymore. All old images from the imgur service are displayed at the moment. There is no need in this script at the moment.

Announcement by light_warrior https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62296447

I guess that you are right. The topic was proposed a few days ago when it made more sense, but hopefully we won't need it in the future anymore. Anyway, it is reassuring to see how the community is able to seek solutions to problems that suddenly occur.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2852
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
We have already proposed a topic to translate, but I have just seen that there is a Bitcoin pizza day contest alive and not many people are aware of it: Bitcoin Pizza bake-off contest! Enter by June 1.
-snip-
The topic [Script] Imgur to TalkImg - automatically fix your broken images written by TryNinja and proposed by Buchi-88 has just been added to our list of Translations IN PROGRESS.
-snip-
The two threads have been translated into Indonesian; here are the links:
- [INFO] Event Kontes Bitcoin Pizza Day 2023 : Paling lambat 1 Juni Translated by: bayu7adi
- [Script] Imgur ke TalkImg - Otomatis Memperbaiki Gambar Yang Rusak Translated by: entebah <- This translation was posted before the Imgur link was fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
Ratimov has already translated this post for the Russian community
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.60228780

I didn't translate anything, klarki announced the 2023 pizza contest in a separate post in my thread. And he did it in his own words, take an example from him.
Thank you, I spent a lot of time driving today, so I'm tired and inattentive.
klarki announced Bitcoin Pizza bake-off contest!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62286150
I think that translation is not needed in the Russian community.

Over the weekend, I'll check for a translation of the [Script] Imgur to TalkImg theme and post the translation if needed.

Can you please explain to me why we need a translation of this topic in the Russian section? Pictures from imgur work fine on the forum. It's just that theymos has made it so that new links from imgur service won't work on the forum anymore. All old images from the imgur service are displayed at the moment. There is no need in this script at the moment.

I am sure that our gang is against unnecessary translations, let's ask the opinion of other members tomorrow.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347

legendary

Ratimov has already translated this post for the Russian community
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.60228780

legendary

There are only a few days left until it ends, so I recommend to translate and publish it in our respective local boards to increase the awareness on the contest. And to participate, of course, in this delicious competition.

Let's see if this is enough time, and if you like this topic and we make enough translations in these few days I will add them to the list of translations finished.
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499

Thank you, I will do the translation right at the beginning of next week after the Pentecost weekend, maybe it will work out tomorrow before the long weekend.

you have my vote and you are welcome to work on the translation👍

Thank you so i will reserve and translate.

legendary

Please, let me know here or in private message when you finish your translations in your corresponding local boards so I can update the list in real time with all the available languages. I will translate it into Spanish too in the next few days.

Keep it up!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
✂️
I would reserve the translation in German if @cygan and @1miau you are not already working on it?

you have my vote and you are welcome to work on the translation👍
legendary
Maybe we will add 1 line to each translation?

Translated by Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators

Who has new topics for translation?

<...>
And one more suggestion, made to all AOBT users: each time when you make a free translation please add this sentence at the end of your translation: "Translation made at AOBT inițiative.".

Gazeta proposed the sentence above. Although I think that we should agree on a unique formula for all, I don't think anything will happen if, for the moment, we each use the one we like the most.

On the other hand, new topics for translations can be proposed by anyone, member of the Alliance or not. If no new topic is proposed in this thread in the few days, I will propose one myself. Edit: I've just seen Buchi-88's proposal in the last post and it seems fine to me.

Hey Pmalek, thanks for your offering! I'm sure that it would help if you could make that post you mentioned in your local board Wink
I mentioned that you guys are looking for a Croatian translator in our local Latest News thread. It's one of the most active discussions in the Croatian local board. I hope you find who you are looking for.

Thank you for the favor Pmalek, we will be happy to invite Croatian members to our gang Cool.

Since there have been problems with Imgur lately, there is now a script for fixing Imgur images here in the forum, it would certainly be helpful to translate them into the available languages.

[Script] Imgur to TalkImg - automatically fix your broken images

I would reserve the translation in German if @cygan and @1miau you are not already working on it?

Thank you Buchi-88!

I think this is a great proposal, continuing with the topic about images displayed in the forum. If nobody disagrees or has a better proposal in the next few hours I will add it to the list Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
Since there have been problems with Imgur lately, there is now a script for fixing Imgur images here in the forum, it would certainly be helpful to translate them into the available languages.

[Script] Imgur to TalkImg - automatically fix your broken images

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange

i have been practicing this for several weeks in my german and polish translations. in all other (earlier) translations i added the note at the end of each translation Wink

german:

polish:
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
Hey Pmalek, thanks for your offering! I'm sure that it would help if you could make that post you mentioned in your local board Wink
I mentioned that you guys are looking for a Croatian translator in our local Latest News thread. It's one of the most active discussions in the Croatian local board. I hope you find who you are looking for.
legendary

copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

PRESS RELEASE
I inform you that I have made updates to the OP:
> In "Features" two lines are strikethrough, which will be removed in the next update.
> Remaining points indicated as "new".

Thank you for your translations.

Thread Updated   Wink
legendary
maybe Trofo or Pmalek (sorry for not mentioning other very active users from the croatian local board - there are just too many of them Wink) could find us a translator from their section who could then join our alliance.
If I had some more time on my hands throughout the day, I would apply and do some translations myself, so as not to lose touch. Unfortunately, I can't help you on that front. I wouldn't mind making a post in our Croatian local board on your behalf if you want asking if there is someone interested in joining the Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators. Perhaps they don't know about your initiative and don't frequent the Services board, but would like to take part. Let me know.

In fact, no intent to abuse your trust, but if you feel like translating the OP of this ANN we will be delighted to have such a respectable standard-bearer in the Croatian board, regardless of who the future main translator will be. But maybe you are too busy or you think that it is better to leave the ANN for the future main translator because this way he'll be able to moderate it. So, as you please, without obligation Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
maybe Trofo or Pmalek (sorry for not mentioning other very active users from the croatian local board - there are just too many of them Wink) could find us a translator from their section who could then join our alliance.
If I had some more time on my hands throughout the day, I would apply and do some translations myself, so as not to lose touch. Unfortunately, I can't help you on that front. I wouldn't mind making a post in our Croatian local board on your behalf if you want asking if there is someone interested in joining the Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators. Perhaps they don't know about your initiative and don't frequent the Services board, but would like to take part. Let me know.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org