Pages:
Author

Topic: OVERVIEW: BITCOIN HARDWARE WALLETS █████████████████ Secure your Coins - page 17. (Read 122334 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
thx for this good info.
can you tell me buy link in Arab Countries ?

i guess they will ship it to Arab Countries too.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
thx for this good info.
can you tell me buy link in Arab Countries ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I'm wondering, are those wallet can be purchased by Bitcoin itself? Huh

Yes and some can be purchased also with fiat money.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
I'm wondering, are those wallet can be purchased by Bitcoin itself? Huh
Activity: 14
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Added the Bitcoin Hardware Nodes Overview
Nice add on. Great job, might end up buying a bitseed Tongue
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I'm genuinely excited about KeepKey, let's hope they don't disappoint.
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Activity: 623
CTO, Ledger
Will you have US based retail outlets for the Ledger Unplugged available soon after launch? The shipping on a preorder basically doubles the price. Amazon would be preferred.

yes, very soon after if not right when it launches. We don't handle Amazon directly, but some retailers will probably do it, and our other shipping option to the US is usually quite cheap when provisioned.

sorry, there has been a little synchronization glitch on our side, more official information this week Smiley

Will you have US based retail outlets for the Ledger Unplugged available soon after launch? The shipping on a preorder basically doubles the price. Amazon would be preferred.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I'm waiting for Mycellium, i'm already using my Trezor with their phone app. Design looks awesome too.

Hi off the topic sorry but what is your avatar Crazy-Pilot?
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I'm waiting for Mycellium, i'm already using my Trezor with their phone app. Design looks awesome too.
CTO, Ledger
Copay and Mycelium support for HW1 would be fantastic. How does Copay support work when it is BIP45 only?

easily enough, you just derive for a specific path. The API is BIP 32 oriented.
Activity: 692
sorry, there has been a little synchronization glitch on our side, more official information this week Smiley

Copay and Mycelium support for HW1 would be fantastic. How does Copay support work when it is BIP45 only?
How does the Ledger Unplugged fit in with the other options?

Look forward to learning more. Very satisfied with my Nano, will probably pick up the Unplugged to "play" with while I wait patiently for the Blue.
CTO, Ledger
How does the Ledger Unplugged fit in with the other options?

How does the Ledger Unplugged fit in with the other options? I am a happy Nano user but this looks like it would be very nice with a mobile wallet, no OTG cable. It says it supports CoPay, Mycelium, & Electrum. I was waiting on Ledger Blue but may have to give this a try.

http://support.ledgerwallet.com/knowledge_base/topics/what-are-the-differences-between-the-nano-and-the-unplugged

Pages:
Jump to: