Pages:
Author

Topic: OVERVIEW: BITCOIN HARDWARE WALLETS █████████████████ Secure your Coins - page 16. (Read 122334 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Indeed re very nice wallets.

I am very much looking forward to digitalbitbox.com's wallet, but have heard no news lately.

And I bet there are many others working on them too.   It looks to be an interesting future re hardware for BTC.

Thanks for posting that link. Never heard of it before but like what I saw on their website.

Looks like we will see some interesting hardware wallets come onto the market in the next year or so.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

Indeed re very nice wallets.

I am very much looking forward to digitalbitbox.com's wallet, but have heard no news lately.

And I bet there are many others working on them too.   It looks to be an interesting future re hardware for BTC.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
woa, very nice wallets here, i will take a look in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
CTO, Ledger
Crossposting from the Ledger topic : If you get the latest Greenbits or Mycelium beta and a Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, Note 5, or an Exynos CPU Note 4 (SM-N910C and SM-N910H), you can also test Ledger Trustlet, a virtual hardware wallet you can download for the Trusted Execution Environment of your smartphone - more details on https://www.ledgerwallet.com/beta/trustlet
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
How did i miss this topic, thank you for bringing us all hardware wallet in one post.

This seems to be from Canada, it's quiet interesting that kind of authentication
Activity: 854
interesting but not a "real" bitcoin hardware. anyway, thx  Smiley
Yeah, but I feel they deserve a mention Tongue
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
interesting but not a "real" bitcoin hardware. anyway, thx  Smiley
Activity: 692
I'm a happy Nano user also. My "problem" is my gadget lover side makes me want all of the new wallets that are in development. I really want a Ledger Blue.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/352655/ledger_hw1_a_low_cost_nano_hardware_wallet_for_15/cr0cc3n
Activity: 14

SpartanBit

Very nice video!  I have a Ledger Nano, and it was interesting to see the company in action.  Obviously I wish them well, and I look forward to buying another Ledger soon.  I am very happy with mine.

I'm a happy Nano user also. My "problem" is my gadget lover side makes me want all of the new wallets that are in development. I really want a Ledger Blue.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

SpartanBit

Very nice video!  I have a Ledger Nano, and it was interesting to see the company in action.  Obviously I wish them well, and I look forward to buying another Ledger soon.  I am very happy with mine.

Video tour of Ledger facilities. Shows a peek at some upcoming products. Ledger is really building a comprehensive lineup.

https://youtu.be/VedRSOYIFp8
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
NOOOOOOOOO!!!  Grin

I want a KeepKey and here one gets ripped apart.....

I think KeepKey is going to be very popular, depending on the price of course. Love the design and looks.

One thing that I would have changed on it is the USB cable. I have not seen one close up yet so I assume that it comes with a loose USB cable. It would have been nice if it was incorporated into the design so that it could be tucked away into the casing in some way. There would then be no need to carry a loose cable with you and or you would never forget to pack the cable when hitting the road.
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Pages:
Jump to: