Pages:
Author

Topic: Pirate accomplices - page 11. (Read 30323 times)

vip
Activity: 571
Merit: 504
I still <3 u Satoshi
August 27, 2012, 08:00:19 PM
Undecided

556j has been saying that BS&T is a ponzi for months. I don't see how he could be a pirate shill now?  Huh Huh

The last thing we would expect!! Brilliant!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 27, 2012, 08:00:02 PM
You talk about cracking skulls but those people that talk aren't shit, you know I'd happily scam you and piss on your wifes face and you wouldn't do shit, you know how I know> Because you are here posting on forums how hard you are....

I accept your challenge/offer.
My house is the one with the Skyline GT-R parked in front.....as I am not a 'sailing' man.

Unfortunately your sailboat won't get you here, so I hope that after paying for sex, you have enough left over to buy a Greyhound ticket to Calgary.

you misunderstand me man, not interested in any of you guys. I'm drunk and pissed that laroux guy totally misinterpreted my post since i agree with most of what he says. not trying to stir shit and get myself in trouble, especially as I have noting invested in any of this drama. A simple offer of LEGALLY investigating someone when I have the means and opportunity leads to some bullshit drama, I expected more of him.

Ah Bubba, don't get pissy about it. I'm sure you are the number one bad ass mofo in the sailboat armada. I was poking fun at your statement that we now learn is drunken silliness in citing your owning a sailboat as a key differentiator supporting in your abilities as a PI. I never talked about cracking skulls, I pondered a hypothetical. If I was going to crack skulls (which I wouldn't, too messy and way too close for my preference, I prefer to reach out and touch from distance, using really good optics) the very last thing I would do is talk about it in an open forum that has pretty much been outed as being monitored by LE. I would quietly do my thing, and the first you would hear about it, is that you wouldn't hear about it.

If you were that good of a PI, you would have caught the critical flaw in the CayMEN Islands rumor, that the website in question is a bad hack job, and the location is mis-spelled. Clearly a globe-trotting raconteur like yourself would know from reading your Jimmy Buffet novels that Cayman is actually spelled Cayman, not Caymen (although intriguingly enough there are multiple Cayman Islands so Caymen would not be that wrong, but I digress, and you are drunk...)

But seriously now, put down the boat drinks, toss your anchor overboard and slow this puppy down. I'm glad you like my writing. Don't be an ignorant bitch and make silly denunciations about internet vigilantes and we will get along just fine. And don't try to compare dicks online. We would both end up lying, and probably making ourselves look stupid with a macho throw down contest. If you LEGALLY have a way to investigate... do so. All talk and no walk makes Jack a puffed up douchebag. And by the latest statement on the sum total involved here pirate is sitting on 500K btc. At an average price of around $10, before somebody started playing games with the economy, that math makes the issue about a $5,000,000 issue. Give or take, I don't care. My point is that bad people will do very bad things for w whole hell of a lot less than $5 mil. If by some chance this is just a really big fuck up that got out of control, and not a premeditated long con, pirate really ought to be looking for friends with very tall walls around their safe havens right now. Cause for this kind of jack, he is target number one. Not because some internet vigilante says so, but because that's enough money that is used in "those" kinds of transactions, that a lot of pissed off very hard monbres will be looking for his ass to withdraw their pound of flesh.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
August 27, 2012, 07:50:17 PM
 Undecided

556j has been saying that BS&T is a ponzi for months. I don't see how he could be a pirate shill now?  Huh Huh
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron
August 27, 2012, 07:42:11 PM
So that's a no, like I said, you're another shit talking useless bitch.

Is Trendon REALLY that desperate that he now needs to employ anonymous sockpuppets to gauge the extent of the shitstorm coming his way ?

Well in that case, NO, nobody is doing anything.....as there hasn't officially been any crime(s) committed.
He is 110% safe and in the clear. Nothing pending and no trouble headed his way.

I hope that gives you enough to report back with.
Activity: 252
August 27, 2012, 07:37:35 PM
So police report was filed right?

Sorry...what was your interest in this situation again ?

So that's a no, like I said, you're another shit talking useless bitch.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-
August 27, 2012, 07:35:33 PM

Nahh, I've considered it as not serious. However, one more wrong move from him and I'll press on as a tonn of bricks.

I heart thebaron
August 27, 2012, 07:35:08 PM

Sorry...what was your interest in this situation again ?
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
August 27, 2012, 07:35:05 PM

No you don't because that is complete and pure hyperbole.  Not a single person has calimed they will engage in vigilantism and even if they did that would be what 1 (or a handful) out of tens of thousands. 

I've actually reported several over the last few days and the forum mods seem to be cleaning them up pretty quick. 

LOL, RolloPollyBrownShit guy put up a bounty on me today. Mods deleted it.

Why did he do that ?

He's an "Internet Gangsta" = bored kid with nothing to do
-
August 27, 2012, 07:33:54 PM

No you don't because that is complete and pure hyperbole.  Not a single person has calimed they will engage in vigilantism and even if they did that would be what 1 (or a handful) out of tens of thousands. 

I've actually reported several over the last few days and the forum mods seem to be cleaning them up pretty quick. 

Why did he do that ?

I would guess organizing a bitcoin meetup is quite an offense in his eyes.
August 27, 2012, 07:33:37 PM
I heart thebaron
August 27, 2012, 07:31:25 PM
you misunderstand me man, not interested in any of you guys. I'm drunk and pissed that laroux guy totally misinterpreted my post since i agree with most of what he says. not trying to stir shit and get myself in trouble, especially as I have noting invested in any of this drama. A simple offer of LEGALLY investigating someone when I have the means and opportunity leads to some bullshit drama, I expected more of him.

NO, I didn't misunderstand when you said I was full of shit in another thread and was ALL TALK AND NO ACTION.
August 27, 2012, 07:26:55 PM
You talk about cracking skulls but those people that talk aren't shit, you know I'd happily scam you and piss on your wifes face and you wouldn't do shit, you know how I know> Because you are here posting on forums how hard you are....

My house is the one with the Skyline GT-R parked in front.....as I am not a 'sailing' man.

Unfortunately your sailboat won't get you here, so I hope that after paying for sex, you have enough left over to buy a Greyhound ticket to Calgary.

vip
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
August 27, 2012, 07:25:30 PM

Yeah.  I've seen a lot of posts disappear lately like that. So to say the threats aren't happening is probably a misguided.  You just have to be in the right place at the right time before ninja maged gets them.
Activity: 686
Wat
August 27, 2012, 07:25:22 PM

Why did he do that ?
-
August 27, 2012, 07:22:58 PM

I heart thebaron
August 27, 2012, 07:19:33 PM

August 27, 2012, 07:11:04 PM
Uh huh. The critical sailboat involved in investigating all ponzi schemes. And I'm sure you know soooo much more about all those places that say, oh, I don't know, how about the legitimate businesses that are being run in some of those places by folks in this community without the stench of criminal fraud? Is your Magnum PI the Sailor Boy certificate better than that too?

Da fak are you on about. I agree with most of your posts, I was mostly joking. I've lived as expatriate in aforementioned areas for the last 7 years. I do what pirate /might/ do with his stolen funds. I was posting some lighthearted shit about my familiarity of the area. I'm not going to post on public forums about my intentions of killing some fool that stole (more like 1.5mil max) funds from a bunch of idiots. Just throwing the idea out there, hey someone is convicted that pirate ran to Caymans? Gimme some BTC and I'll check out your hunch. That's all. Fuck yourself if you read more into that. Self promotion is #1. You talk about cracking skulls but those people that talk aren't shit, you know I'd happily scam you and piss on your wifes face and you wouldn't do shit, you know how I know> Because you are here posting on forums how hard you are (via proxy) you aren't even man enough to own your convictions but you pass them off on on people like me. Guess what, I am who you are talking about and can tell by you posts you are just another shit talking do nothing lil bitch. Continue to post all the bad stuff that will;l happen by someone (n ot you) like you have any idea what you are talking about meanwhile alienating the very people you think you agree with.
Activity: 686
Wat
August 27, 2012, 07:05:07 PM
August 27, 2012, 06:59:47 PM
Uh huh. The critical sailboat involved in investigating all ponzi schemes. And I'm sure you know soooo much more about all those places that say, oh, I don't know, how about the legitimate businesses that are being run in some of those places by folks in this community without the stench of criminal fraud? Is your Magnum PI the Sailor Boy certificate better than that too?

All of you little wonderful sock puppets and shills who have come out to cry foul over the pirate debacle just make me want to puke. How utterly and completely predictable. Big scammer plays his endgame and all the predictable trolls come running out to the defense of the gangster hoping that by toadying up to him they will get the crumbs from his table.

Here's a dose of "vigilantism" for you... think about just how important this coin is to the criminal elements that use SR. And then think about what fucking over $5,000,000 of that economy is going to feel like. Think there aren't a couple of pissed off hombres who would think nothing of the value of human life for that amount? You think there isn't a cartel hireling who would love nothing more than to make his bones with El Jefe by bringing him the head of the juiced up hacker boy who fucked up the single best money laundering operations El Jefe has found to date? When this turns out to be what many believe it already is, pirate is a dead man walking. That's not a threat, that's not vigilante action, that's the shakes in the world he decided to fuck around in. Oops, bummer, probably not the way he would have scripted it, but when you fly at that altitude, you really don't want to hit the windshield of reality. You fuck up $5,000,000 worth of somebody else's shit and think that you are going to walk? The vig on that alone is worth more than ten of your lives, and your family's lives, and your ancestors lives.

It's a lot like suicide bombing... that vest looks really cool and all, and the 47 hookers in paradise sounds really fun, but it really sucks when it all blows up in your face.
August 27, 2012, 06:45:27 PM
Of course, any such investigation may well reveal that pirate was using everyone's Bitcoins for explicitly illegal purposes and that the interest payments people received were the proceeds of crime.

To those seeking vigilante justice - how likely do you consider it is that you can exact retribution against pirate without any acts of vengeance against him being investigated?  Is this really something you're willing to risk prison time (or worse) over?

For first point, wouldn't really matter. He never disclosed was the was doing so "investors" wouldn't be held liable.

2nd point, well I wouldn't give a shit since I'm a ghost. But at the same time time I saw this for what is was long ago that I have no interest helping the idiots that were balls deep in this.  It's pretty funny to post about though.

I would be willing to act within the law as a PI though. i own a sailboat and am more familiar with SA/CA/Caribbean than anyone here I'm sure. Smiley With nothing to go on by a picture chances are slim to none though. And I would keep at least half of anything recovered.
Pages:
Jump to: