Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Do vaccines kill people? - page 12. (Read 2450 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
May 15, 2021, 10:48:44 AM
Can't wait for the mental gymnastics to explain this one. I'm going to go with "As it gets closer to summer, the virus gets killed by the UV rays from the sun going inside your body like Trump said would happen."

Well, this poll has scientifically proven that 23.5% of people get killed by the vaccine so obviously the virus gets killed too. Duh.

~

~

Did you take the vaccine? Are you still alive? If that's too complicated, let me know how I can make it easier for the two of you.
Activity: 478
Merit: 66
May 15, 2021, 09:26:42 AM
The author should have included a middle column for "Adverse affect" because dead people tell no tales after the second shot like "Marvelous" Marvin Haggler, Hank Aaron and DMX. Unless by your definition of "dead" in this case means "Adverse Reaction" that makes the person feel dead like Guillain-Barre syndrome, skin rash, and convulsions after taking the shot. This shot is a gamble no matter how you look at it they never tested it on Animals and human you are the test subject...  And maybe for the hell of it the author should include "I'm a bad anti-vaxxer person, shame shame" in the poll.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
May 15, 2021, 07:46:35 AM
The new strategy to make 'vaccines' 'work' is to:

- count vaccinated people as covid cases only if the have to go to the hospital.

- count non-vaccinated people whenever a test comes up positive or whenever a 'doctor' 'suspects' that a person might have 'covid'.  Presumably the same sorts of cash bonuses exist for 'treating covid cases' which is sure to bolster the numbers as needed.

A corresponding fraud:

- halt RT-PCR cycles at 28 when testing for SARS-cov-2 in vaccinated people.

- continue to run the test cycles deep into the no-go zone when testing non-vaccinated people to take advantage of the false-positive rate.

They calculate that most people are to stupid to comprehend the mechanics of the fraud.  Sadly I don't think they are wrong about this.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
May 15, 2021, 06:43:34 AM
mental gymnastics

The vaccine rollout started in late December, but cases didn't start dropping until mid-January. This is because the vaccine is irrelevant. Mid-January is when Trump left office. One of his last acts as president was to build a wall around the secret Wuhan Bill Gates Big Pharma 5G Virus Lab where the Covids are manufactured. Of course "they" don't want you to know that, so it's all being suppressed. But this is what's stopping the virus from getting out. Did you think his wall was a stupid xenophobic jingoistic waste of money? Well, you're wrong. Turns out he's actually saved the world.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
May 15, 2021, 05:19:46 AM
-snip-
Can't wait for the mental gymnastics to explain this one. I'm going to go with "As it gets closer to summer, the virus gets killed by the UV rays from the sun going inside your body like Trump said would happen."
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
May 15, 2021, 03:59:36 AM
picking and choosing to believe one thing but not another is totally anecdotal... unscientific.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
May 12, 2021, 05:20:22 PM
I think it is time to ban non-vaccinated people from entering government buildings, hospitals, schools, airports, etc.

All businesses that employ non-vaccinated people should have their registrations/licenses revoked and stiff business and personal penalties
should be imposed.

This pandemic will not end until all anti-vaxxers are hunted down and vaccinated.

Wasn't it just you over the last year, who was downplaying the idea of slavery in the Bible? And here you go, wanting to enslave people all over the world, and based on faulty info, at that.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
May 11, 2021, 11:17:32 PM
I think it is time to ban non-vaccinated people from entering government buildings, hospitals, schools, airports, etc.

All businesses that employ non-vaccinated people should have their registrations/licenses revoked and stiff business and personal penalties
should be imposed.

This pandemic will not end until all anti-vaxxers are hunted down and vaccinated.
legendary
May 11, 2021, 11:25:35 AM
The clotting as such a small chance the regular medications that we all use such as paracetamol and birth control are probably more likely to have adverse effects.  

You're underestimating it... according to my scientific research 1/3 are dead, so out of ~150 million vaccinated in the US alone, ~50 million must have died by now. On the other hand, apparently they are still able to use the internet so it's not a big deal really.

Its funny because despite your obvious sarcasm your data is probably more accurate than most of the stuff that gets posted here

I cannot wait to get my "Vaccines don't kill people, people do" T Shirt.

You are so good.

How about:
Front: "Vaccines don't kill people..."
Back: "... medical people do."

Front and back might prevent the fast outrage many of the people would show against you. Of cours, if you are ready to be mobbed, put both on both sides.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080
May 11, 2021, 09:00:10 AM
The clotting as such a small chance the regular medications that we all use such as paracetamol and birth control are probably more likely to have adverse effects.  

You're underestimating it... according to my scientific research 1/3 are dead, so out of ~150 million vaccinated in the US alone, ~50 million must have died by now. On the other hand, apparently they are still able to use the internet so it's not a big deal really.

Its funny because despite your obvious sarcasm your data is probably more accurate than most of the stuff that gets posted here

I cannot wait to get my "Vaccines don't kill people, people do" T Shirt.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
May 11, 2021, 08:10:56 AM
First I'm afraid to vaccinate, because of many news around the world have side effects after their inject the vaccine. But many doctors said that's is normal, many vaccinated have some mild side effect then their gone, they said if you have other sickness its better to tell them before you vaccinate.
Yeah it is scary at first since the effectivity is not yet perfected but look at us right now, Polio, diptheria, Tetanus, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Rubella, Hib, Measles, and Rotavirus would still be a problem and a lot of people are dying to this if we didn't have vaccines made against it. Don't be scared to get vaccinated, you are probably safe.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
May 11, 2021, 05:51:04 AM
First I'm afraid to vaccinate, because of many news around the world have side effects after their inject the vaccine. But many doctors said that's is normal, many vaccinated have some mild side effect then their gone, they said if you have other sickness its better to tell them before you vaccinate.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
May 10, 2021, 07:59:49 PM
I haven't got vaccinated, but from the people living in my locality I'm stating the effects they felt after vaccination. There is severe body pain, and within two weeks time she got affected by covid-19. But, doctors mentioned the vaccine had helped them resist and hasn't affected the lungs. With another person he have got a block in heart, and this is mentioned as the side effects of the injection. I'm not sure, whether it is true or not.

One of my brother got vaccinated once after getting cure from covid-19. He also said about the body pain and tired feeling. After the vaccination he continues his work as nurse serving covid-19 patients.
legendary
May 09, 2021, 03:37:34 PM

Many people have loads of car accidents, and never get hurt... but some people die the first time. If they keep getting in accidents, one of those accidents will get them... sooner or later.

Cool

Ohhhhh so its not intentional then, cause its accident, good to know  Cool Cheesy

Absolutely. By the way most people drive, it's purely an accident that they don't get into accidents.

So, it's purely an accident that they live for a few months, or a year or two after they get vaccinated.

Cool
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 09, 2021, 05:34:18 AM
i am from africa and in my country since i was born i already had many vaccines:

1 - I had a vaccine against tetanus

2 - I got a flu vaccine

3 - I got a tuberculosis vaccine

4 - I got a measles vaccine

5 - I got a vaccine against iminigitis

here in my country it is mandatory that as soon as the person has just been born, he / she starts to be vaccinated and follows a strict vaccination schedule

and I never heard of cases of death because of these vaccines, the case of covid vaccines may have some exceptions, but they are not cases to create conspiracy theory

Whoops, we got a primary source in here, will somebody be brave enough to contradict his statement and say that vaccines is not necessary and will just kill you ...

Many people have loads of car accidents, and never get hurt... but some people die the first time. If they keep getting in accidents, one of those accidents will get them... sooner or later.

Cool

Ohhhhh so its not intentional then, cause its accident, good to know  Cool Cheesy
legendary
May 08, 2021, 04:02:01 PM
i am from africa and in my country since i was born i already had many vaccines:

2 - I got a flu vaccine

here in my country it is mandatory that as soon as the person has just been born, he / she starts to be vaccinated and follows a strict vaccination schedule

and I never heard of cases of death because of these vaccines, the case of covid vaccines may have some exceptions, but they are not cases to create conspiracy theory

Whoops, we got a primary source in here, will somebody be brave enough to contradict his statement and say that vaccines is not necessary and will just kill you ...

Cool
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
May 07, 2021, 12:37:26 PM
     Deaths are bound to happen when a vaccine is made in a hurry and is still on the early stages. People responsible may deny it but it is pretty clear that these vaccines were half baked. The good news though, is that this pandemic has been long enough and have made a lot of test subjects for these vaccines which is why the rate of the people who are dying because of the vaccines or are connected to the vaccination shots have reduced. It is a risk but something that desperate people are willing to take specially if you are a frontliner or have people you care about, getting vaccinated is just unavoidable. Good thing there are quite a few choices available for people who want to be vaccinated. I just don't know if such choices are available anywhere in the world.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 07, 2021, 11:48:01 AM

2 - I got a flu vaccine

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
May 07, 2021, 03:19:06 AM
Something wrong here. If a vaccinated person died, how could he vote to let you know?

Whooosh...

That's a good reflection of modern 'science' in our current devolution into scientism.

No studies are allowed to cast doubt on vaccines because 'vaccine hesitancy' is one of the chief world-wide security issue facing humanity.  So says the WHO.  Because of this no officially stamped studies show any issues with the so-called 'vaccines'.  Ergo, there is no 'evidence' of any problems.

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
May 06, 2021, 09:39:15 PM
Something wrong here. If a vaccinated person died, how could he vote to let you know?

Whooosh...
Pages:
Jump to: