Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Do vaccines kill people? - page 14. (Read 2452 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
May 06, 2021, 05:11:58 AM
No, No!  Bad pleb!  You obviously didn't get quite enough vaccines back in the day.
There has been large doses of vaccines created in the past that have proved effectively, but the process of making covid 19 vaccines is too fast, this can be the reason it is not created improperly. Or if created properly, I will not use it because it clots blood of few, we have never known how long the vaccine will even last. Eat good, sleep healthily and avoid the vaccine is all I am doing.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
May 06, 2021, 04:56:57 AM
People that have died after receiving vaccination will not be able to vote.
Something wrong here. If a vaccinated person died, how could he vote to let you know?

I would imagine that there's a considerable overlap between those who think that vaccines kill people, and those who think that the vaccine implants a Bill Gates 5G chip that turns you into a zombie.
Perhaps the second option in the poll should be changed to 'undead'... this is I assume what those who voted for the second option meant.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
May 06, 2021, 03:55:23 AM
I'm alive even though I have been vaccinated. (Not Covid vaccine)

Still vaccines can cause a death because recently 2 people who I know died due to blot clots in their arteries which happened just after they have been vaccinated, I mean in less than a week so I don't want to take the Covid vaccine because depopulation conspiracy theories make some sense if we look all these things as a sequence.

No, No!  Bad pleb!  You obviously didn't get quite enough vaccines back in the day.

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 06, 2021, 03:40:52 AM
I'm alive even though I have been vaccinated. (Not Covid vaccine)

Still vaccines can cause a death because recently 2 people who I know died due to blot clots in their arteries which happened just after they have been vaccinated, I mean in less than a week so I don't want to take the Covid vaccine because depopulation conspiracy theories make some sense if we look all these things as a sequence.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
May 06, 2021, 02:33:33 AM
<...>
According to the news, it was even in United States alone that over 4100 death were recorded, that means more death would be recorded in the world generally. I even thought the blood clotting adverse effect which was reported not common did not lead to death, thinking it will be impossible for few people not to die among millions of people given the vaccine. Although, not all will be linked to the vaccine.

A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.
It will really be interesting to know if the blood clotting caused by the vaccine is the reason for some or most of the infrequent death or not, this now makes me to be afraid of taking any of the vaccine.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
May 06, 2021, 02:31:19 AM
Obviously only vaccinated people can vote because we can trust only first-hand experiences. So if you have been vaccinated please let us know if you're still alive or not.
Something wrong here. If a vaccinated person died, how could he vote to let you know?

LOL. The trolling has started. One person already voted that he is dead.

Anyway, BADecker doesn't care. He never lets reality spoil his ideas. JetCash also said that there were many people dying in the short term from the vaccine.

The point is that the more people are vaccinated and the more time passes, the more confident we can be that the vaccines are safe. And we can already be pretty sure today.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
May 06, 2021, 01:53:32 AM
Yes, approximately 4100 people have died after taking the various covid vaccines. These deaths may or may not be attributed to the vaccine. Some of these deaths may be due to factors unrelated to receiving the vaccine.

When you take into consideration that 100MM+ people have received the covid vaccine, the chances of death are very low. The death rate of people receiving the vaccine is much lower than the death rate of people who are infected by covid, by a large margin. If too few people get the vaccine, the choice people will need to make is to either eventually get infected by covid, or to get the vaccine. The data suggests that getting the vaccine is safer.
Activity: 186
Merit: 253
May 06, 2021, 12:18:14 AM
Obviously only vaccinated people can vote because we can trust only first-hand experiences. So if you have been vaccinated please let us know if you're still alive or not.

Back to the topic, it really depends on what kind of vaccine:

Chinese Corona vaccines are a joke. Look at those countries that used them, from Cambodia, Nepal to Brazil, which countries isn't on the brink of collapse by Covid-19?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
May 06, 2021, 12:09:32 AM
I must say I have some doubts about this statement. Let's have a quick vote and set the record straight. Obviously only vaccinated people can vote because we can trust only first-hand experiences. So if you have been vaccinated please let us know if you're still alive or not.
I think other people should vote also, people that have heard cases of death after vaccination. People that have died after receiving vaccination will not be able to vote.

But I have not heard any record of death than some vaccine adverse effect like blood clotting.

Edit:
Over 250 million people have been vaccinated, even if no vaccine is given to any of them and they are not having the virus, what guarantee that few people will not still die without having the virus and without receiving the vaccine.

So far, more than 268 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered around the world.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
May 05, 2021, 11:55:12 PM
Inspired by our dear P&S celebrity BADecker:

The vaccines kill, and the deaths are being hidden.

I must say I have some doubts about this statement. Let's have a quick vote and set the record straight. Obviously only vaccinated people can vote because we can trust only first-hand experiences. So if you have been vaccinated please let us know if you're still alive or not.
Pages:
Jump to: