Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 7. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 11:21:00 PM
The best altcoins that has potential to stay and rise high at the market are ethereum, neo, litecoin, dash and monero. They are the best altcoins because they have good and useful technologies that serves as good functions and purposes in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 11:10:50 PM
I would like to suggest this coins because I believe that this are the most potential coins as of now.

1. ETH
2. NEO
3. EOS
4. VEN
5. RIPPLE
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 10:56:17 PM
I do not know the views of people but for me I like most is ADA (Cardano) coin Although it only appeared on Bittrex & Binance in late 2017, Cardano (ADA) has attracted the attention of people due to continuous price hikes.

In December, the ADA increased more than x20 in just 3 weeks and climbed to the top 6 on Coinmarketcap. At the time of writing this article (July 2018), ADA is ranked 7th with a capitalization of $ 22 billion. A leap from capitalization of $ 700 million to $ 22 billion in a month. that's why now i am keeping a lot of ADA
Cardano did not had a market capitalization of 22 billion on July 2018 it reached those numbers at the height of the bubble in January of 2018 and since then it has been crashing like most of the market, right now its market capitalization is of 3.5 billion so it seems like a good buy but I still have the impression that even at that price Cardano is overvalued.
Activity: 48
July 12, 2018, 05:57:17 AM
I suggest you Eloncity project. This is a Chinese project and as you know they are very smart. Moreover, this is the project that was connected after CMT, ABT and MVP projects. CMT has time X10. The ECT project is a global energy project. I'm not sure it can be profitable for you but the probability of going to the floor is almost 100%
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 05:50:41 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

if you want to buy good altcoins at cheap price, you can buy the following altcoins:
1. cardano
2. dogecoin
3. stellar lumens
4. ripple
5. storiqa
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 05:47:54 AM

there are coins that everyone likes according to their wishes, and my priorities are DOVU, WEPOWER, JOYTOKEN and ETHEREUM.I think I will never give up trusting them
Activity: 81
July 12, 2018, 05:45:49 AM
For in this current state, I have sold all of my alternatives, except Ethereum, and transfer them to Bitcoin. One the market would grow a little bit, I think I would buy them back. But for now it seems for me more secure to keep my money in Bitcoin.
Activity: 173
July 11, 2018, 12:47:19 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

These great coins like TAU, POWR and ADA are really undervalued and cheap but they are going to be listed on binance exchange and they shall give profits. They have satisfied their customers a lot. These should be the choices right now.
Activity: 192
July 11, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

I know these great undervalued coins PRG, ICX and NEO which are giving excellent returns inspite of being so cheap. I think they are the ones we should invest in as their projects are also very good.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 06:27:00 AM
Now crypto market  declined although now best time for buy more coins . Now in crypto market has lot of potential coins compared to altcoins ethereum, litecoin,neo,eos, TRON, and Bitcoin cash are potential coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 05:56:53 AM
For me, I will suggest that the top five potential coin with good usability, technology and community especially in this period of bear are ;
bitcoin
ethereum
NEO
ripple
EOS
these coins are very good and they also have very good potential for hold on long term investment.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 05:53:04 AM
I keep a coin TRON, NEO, EOS and ENIGMA. The team of these projects is good and plans for the future are great . I think these coins will be a great success in the future. They should be in everyone's briefcase.
Activity: 86
July 11, 2018, 04:39:24 AM
for me the coins that have great potential among our choices, bitcoin, NXT, ETH, LTC and, Ada. For us, five coins are good, because they have a bright future again. so we will more easily get many benefits in the future.
Activity: 29
July 10, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
For me ,there are only two coins that can become Ethereum and bitcoin competitors. It is Neo-Chinese Ethereum ,the most popular currency in the Chinese market and ripple, which is now actively used in the banking sector.
Activity: 31
July 10, 2018, 11:54:58 AM
I think that the top coins will be Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS and Cardano. However, there is a lot of development undergoing in Blockchain gaming. Blockchain technology solves a lot of the gaming industry's problem (not saying that this is the only sector where problems can be solved) and they can used immediately. The global gaming industry is huge and growing yoy. Many companies are setting up ecosystems and secondary marketplaces for skins, in-game items that gamers are really attached to. I wouldn't exclude projects like WAX for example and even newer projects like Bitguild, BUFF and Alto are providing solutions to gamers to their pain-points.

So yeah, potential coins - look at gaming market. In my opinion.

Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 11:47:03 AM
I think to choose the top 5. It is very difficult because it all has advantages depending on each budget we have to buy it. But I think for the future ETH, NEO will occupy the market in the future. Because these two things are very interested in the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 11:23:09 AM
Upon the countless number of coins on the market, there are some chosen coins i think will surely rise from its fall soon. I have considered bitcoin, ethereum, stellar coin and ripple. I have great hope in these coins.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
I see there are some potential altcoins in the future, beyond the top 100 ctyptocurrency volumes. maybe we should be patient to wait until 2020 to see what coins are really good
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

I think that smart contracts will be a huge sector, as will IoT. So for me it' a case of researching to identify the best opportunities in these areas relative to current price.
Definitely DYOR though, don't just rely on what people post here.
each coin has the highest potential to be a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. and any potential possessed is able to generate much interest in support to have Altcoin and other coins make the main coin. for coins that have high development potential such as Bitcoin is very good to rely on.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 09:33:04 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are likely the number one. Ripple is a number two. Bitcoin Cahs keeps the third top. Perhaps, EOS and  Litecoin coins keep the fourth and the fifth tops respectively. Cardano, Tron and Stellar  are the prospective coins as well.
Pages:
Jump to: