Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 6. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 02:30:32 AM
Xmr Instar Dadi Etherium ABT Tron - my choice
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 14, 2018, 01:56:14 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

if you look at the current market price of many cheap and potential coin. I think the most popular in the 5 best coins and can be profitable ie bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, ripple and NEO. The coin has a large volume and a clear concept.
Activity: 504
July 14, 2018, 01:20:30 AM
I would suggest that you look at DADI,CARDSTACK, POA, these are three very good projects.
DADI creates a decentralized cloud storage system, and CARDSTACK creates a decentralized software ecosystem.

this is true.
if indeed it is very profitable for us.
and will also make a lot of money for us
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 01:18:46 AM
I would suggest you SC OCN WPR ETN and STQ. these all are very cheap at this moment and have lot of potential for growth.
Activity: 155
July 14, 2018, 01:17:00 AM
I think only bitcoin and etherium have good potential )
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 01:04:01 AM
on the market a huge number of different altcoins , it is difficult to choose potential coins . but still I think Etherium Dadi Instar Ltc Eos
We can also see it in coinmarketcap, a coin that has an ever-increasing and strong development in its defense in crypto. In the rankings, I think the coins already have a reliable potential to be profitable for every investor who invests his money there. Because crypto keeps on choosing really good quality coins.
Activity: 141
July 14, 2018, 01:00:01 AM
on the market a huge number of different altcoins , it is difficult to choose potential coins . but still I think Etherium Dadi Instar Ltc Eos
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 12:34:03 AM
For me , the top 5 coins are Ethereum , Neo , Ripple , Eos, dadi . I think that they will grow in the near future
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 12:32:42 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency you want to consider buying  after which you could by Ethereum and Litecoin!  Having secure these three coin,  you should proceed to look for quality ICO and buy.  Sxdt and sxut is highly recommended finished ICO with good prospect!
now this potential ico better buy it while in the market. because indeed when they enter in the market the price is very unreasonable. can get dump reaches more 50%
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 12:31:19 AM
maybe xrp, ada, and xlm coin cheap top 10 that are suitable and good to hold in the long run especially nowadays when the market is experiencing a fairly drastic decline and may also take place in the long term, maybe in the next few months the market will still experience such conditions recently.
Activity: 110
July 14, 2018, 12:31:04 AM
These days there are various altcoins that are based off of zero information encryption. The most grounded one is Zcash, however that has just gotten a lot of consideration. ZenCash is considerably lesser known, and has a significantly littler market top. It had a harsh dispatch and some designer show that prompt a major auction, of which it has not yet recuperated. Be that as it may, they have enormous plans, and advancement is moving along. In the coming weeks they will discharge their first major separating highlight Secure Nodes.
Activity: 135
https://darbfinance.com/
July 14, 2018, 12:16:45 AM
I think for now invest at neo coin platform.i think many new coin make neo platform now
Activity: 133
July 13, 2018, 11:59:07 PM
I think to wager on the value ascent of the tokens of decentralized trades. In my portfolio KNC,OAX and EDT. I am certain that these tokens have the best potential for development since the interest for decentralized trades will just develop. I can offer you even 50 coins that will turn out with new Ico and they will all guarantee. This is as of now in time it will turn out to be certain that they were either right or wrong, yet while they put resources into this their cash they will live and create.
Activity: 56
July 13, 2018, 11:54:06 PM
As a senior part I know you have the best thoughts what are those coins have incredible potenial, I have in my possessions are BetR 0.054$ it is an utility token and use for wagering, another is skirt 0.034$ it is utilized to give quick decentralized and effective business exchanges while keeping up individual security, my third is Digibyte 0.021$ it is an exceedingly decentralized Blockchain and ensures computerized information, data, and even currecncy and it can't be devastated, falsified or hacked. next is Electroneum 0.028$ is a portable cryptographic money it can be utilized for computerized installments and application based versatile mining, genuinely there are parcel of coins that beneath 1$ that regard contribute, trust my coin property helped you and give you a few thoughts I dont prescribe it to you however contribute at your own particular dangers.
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
July 13, 2018, 11:52:14 PM
Many types of coint circulate, this is where you have to jelly choose a potential coint for the moment I think there is bitcoint, ethereum, neo, dash, eos, coint - coint is certainly a good prospect for the investment
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 13, 2018, 11:38:38 PM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency you want to consider buying  after which you could by Ethereum and Litecoin!  Having secure these three coin,  you should proceed to look for quality ICO and buy.  Sxdt and sxut is highly recommended finished ICO with good prospect!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 11:36:09 PM
This time good or even a chance that when missed. the price of crypto was in a low value and will certainly be a good thing to start buying in large numbers. If want to wait from this point for the next few years is certainly the results are to be quite high even more than the value of the ATH ever reached some time ago.
Activity: 70
July 13, 2018, 11:25:29 PM
Waves: Decentralized exchange and crowdfunding platform. Let’s companies and projects to issue and manage their own digital coin tokens to raise money.

Monero: Currently most popular privacy coin, though with a very high market cap. Since their privacy is all on chain, all prior transactions would be deanonymized if their protocol is ever cracked. This requires a quantum computing attack though. PIVX is better in that regard.

Zcash: A decentralized and open-source cryptocurrency that hide the sender, recipient, and value of transactions. Offers users the option to make transactions public later for auditing. Decent privacy coin, though no default privacy
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
July 13, 2018, 11:23:51 PM
a few coins that I value greatly the potential is bitcoin, ethereum, Neo, Eos, and also the dash. I liked the coins, as technology advanced. The coins are also capable of mastering the market properly. And the price is also quite remarkable.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 11:21:15 PM
I am believe the Bitcoin, Etherum, Zilliqa, Dentacoin, IOST. These are very interesting technology it will survive in long time. Many potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins.
Pages:
Jump to: