Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 5. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 04:37:11 AM
currently there are many cheap and potential coins, but I have some coins that I think are very potential to be resistant,
the coins are tron, ripple, storica, cardano, and of course ethereum
But there is a coin that everyone likes according to their wishes, including ethereum. I think I will never give up trusting them, but at least we must be sure of what we hold.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 04:34:07 AM
currently there are many cheap and potential coins, but I have some coins that I think are very potential to be resistant,
the coins are tron, ripple, storica, cardano, and of course ethereum
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 04:33:53 AM
I focus on my attention on the Neo based tokens. I invested the wan chain 2 weeks ago. Nowadays i am looking for new projects like Tesoz.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 04:32:03 AM
My top five: etherium , eos , neo , bitcoin, litecoin . I think they certainly have a good future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 04:04:00 AM
You can buy an experience altcoin have listed on many greatest exchange market, I suggest you to buy ethereum because have old experience altcoin listed on many exchange market, you can take much profit with ethereum altcoin. Or you can buy potential altcoin like new altcoin listed on market, but you have sell fast after have higher price.
Activity: 378
July 14, 2018, 03:56:01 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Majority of the potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins because these are all good growing technology in Crypto market but others are we don't expect the more profit in crypto market. So I am believe the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero and Cardano. These 5 coins are very interesting technology it will survive in long run.
it is not just one for coins that have the potential to experience growth and growth that continues to increase. most of the coins on the market continue to show an increase in development. so it will be very good with the potential it has. so I recommend with top five good coins like Cardano, Waves, Tether, IOTA, and EOS.
But for now, I have sold all my alternatives, except Ethereum, and transfer them to Bitcoin. One market will grow a bit, I think I'll buy it back. But for now it seems to me safer to save my money in Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
July 14, 2018, 03:52:34 AM
I find it difficult to answer , in connection with the latest market behavior and prices, I stopped trusting all altcoins ... now I'm thinking whether to continue investing
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 14, 2018, 03:47:33 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Majority of the potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins because these are all good growing technology in Crypto market but others are we don't expect the more profit in crypto market. So I am believe the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero and Cardano. These 5 coins are very interesting technology it will survive in long run.
it is not just one for coins that have the potential to experience growth and growth that continues to increase. most of the coins on the market continue to show an increase in development. so it will be very good with the potential it has. so I recommend with top five good coins like Cardano, Waves, Tether, IOTA, and EOS.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 03:40:26 AM
Many coins are created with a potential, with a difference functionality used, come to think of Docademic MTC coin, is mainly for medical token, and also bubbletone are function of telecom industry, like wise so many others, because every coin created with a purpose.
Activity: 700
July 14, 2018, 03:40:03 AM
When the situation is going on like this, it would be better to buy more coins and keep the coins we belong to. There are many potential future coins and potential projects. I like ethereum because I think it will be a coin that has excellent potential in the future
Activity: 434
July 14, 2018, 03:35:24 AM
The top 5 Coin for me is eth because it has a large enough market share so the coin turn is also big so the coin also has a very fast sale compared to other coins so we can roll back the coins we get by buying lower coins back .
But the best altcoin that has the potential to stay and ride high in the market is ethereum, neo, litecoin, dash and monero. They are the best altcoin because they have good and useful technology that serves as a function and a good purpose in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
July 14, 2018, 03:31:06 AM
The top 5 Coin for me is eth because it has a large enough market share so the coin turn is also big so the coin also has a very fast sale compared to other coins so we can roll back the coins we get by buying lower coins back .
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 14, 2018, 03:27:45 AM
True, we should be able to investigate the best coins that have the potential to be strong enough to be valuable coins in the future. With the decline of crypto that happens as it is today, can provide a golden opportunity for us to shop the coins we have selected earlier. So, by the time the crypto has returned with its high price, there will be many benefits to be gained.
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 03:21:36 AM
Look at the top 10 altcoins in the coinmarket list , I think they are all good potential
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

big future projects I see xyonetwork, dovu, joytoken. I think they all deserve individual praise although the current trend does not show it.in the coming days we will all see their potential together
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 03:02:47 AM
Eos-recently launched its own platform . In my opinion, there are two best altcoins, etherium and eos
Activity: 173
July 14, 2018, 02:41:11 AM
With the rapid advancement of current crypto. Certainly it's no wonder if the amount of coins there is also increasingly diverse. even lots of coins a new potential. With sophisticated technology. I recommend several potential coin i.e. ethereum, Neo Ripple, Eos, dash and also stellar.
Activity: 5
July 14, 2018, 02:34:32 AM
At the moment i've been playing the low caps on Cryptopia to great success. Currently have huge faith in PENG short term, Currently 0.5 satshis on the LTC market. Once it reaches 1 satoshi and holds for a week itll be added to the BTC pairings, And then, there will be a new coin on Cryptopia at 1 satoshi. Doesnt get cheaper. Should come with a fair bit of hype considering there is still so much to come from the revamp, a few sats will be easy to attain
Activity: 364
July 14, 2018, 02:34:13 AM

if you look at the current market price of many cheap and potential coin. I think the most popular in the 5 best coins and can be profitable ie bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, ripple and NEO. The coin has a large volume and a clear concept.
But at least we still maintain Ethereum, and transfer it to Bitcoin. One market will grow a bit,
I think I'll buy it back. But for now it seems to me safer to save my money in Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
July 14, 2018, 02:33:23 AM
To be honest at the moment you can probably draw a ring around any of the top 25 coins on coinmarketcap.com and choose to invest something in them with little downside. Most of them are at around 70 - 80% discocunt of their levels at the start of the year and it only takes a small improvement in the overall market conditions for them to pick up and deliver wihtout much effot a 50 - 100% increase in value.
Pages:
Jump to: