Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 2. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 10, 2018, 09:09:50 AM
I have high hopes on ethereum and neo and I believe these two have potential to grow in the next period of time
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 08:49:12 AM
Particle and Zil...my top picks at this moment and likely not the most prominent right now. Such huge numbers of news are as of now turning out about IOTA despite everything it hasn't been reflected in the cost. Be that as it may, it in the long run will. Zil is a high hazard venture however in the event that the testnet propelling before long demonstrates the sharding is filling in as guaranteed it will shoot up...if not it will simply kick the bucket in indefinite quality the same number of different tasks yet I think it is justified regardless of the hazard
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 05:25:20 AM
There is no definite measure for digital currency (Cryptocurrency) and is more volatile in price because of the problem of trust and efficiency amid the increasing number of users. This is the result of the latest research by the Bank of International Settlements (BIS).

To be able to be used on large networks, money requires confidence in the stability of value and the ability to measure efficiency. Trust can disappear instantly because of a fragile decentralized network.

User dependence on so-called miners to record and verify crypto transactions is also flawed, requiring large and expensive energy usage.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 05:07:00 AM
I think the following pennies are the most potential. You should invest in these coins.
1. ripple (XRP)

2. Ethereum (ETH)

3. Cardano (ADA)

4. NEO (NEO)

5. TRON (TRX)

6. ICON (ICX)

7. Binance Coin (BNB)

8. IOTA (MIOTA)
Activity: 88
September 09, 2018, 01:24:07 AM
You will know what coins have potential growth in the future if you based on the demands of people and development of certain industry ! Retail industry is one of the there are plenty of companies that are adopting blockchain technology to improve the barriers of retail market like , no transparency , fees for middleman and also security of the ecosystem ! With this i found Gemstra Project one of the promising retail marketplace for social selling that provides a smart contract platform to organize data management of brands and sellers with transparency , reliability of products and easily accesible for new users !
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 12:39:38 AM
Credits (CS) although still in the form of ERC-20 tokens, but I think Credits will continue to develop their personal blockchain until they make swap tokens that are likely to occur in Q4 2018
and after that, CS might fly to the moon
Activity: 93
September 09, 2018, 12:31:15 AM
Looking for the comment that's give a 5 coin with a good potential to earn when i hold i just buy bitcoin a long time ago and i still hold it cos i wait by the end of the year and hope that happen again that bitcoin rich a good profit by November and December . Now i start to research for a new coin with a good potential to earn when i hold
Activity: 588
September 09, 2018, 12:08:29 AM
the market is too unpredictable, but for me the best coin will always be Ethereum . I trust only him

If Ethreum is more than 5 USD, now the price of 1 Ethereum is around 280 USD.
If you want to advise other people, please pay attention to the title, because each title and topic is always related.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 07:41:54 AM
All coins that have a unique technology-are at the bottom to buy them. You can consider any coin from the top 20-30 and buy a few. We need to look at the product, team and capitalization.The higher the capitalization-the more reliable the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
September 04, 2018, 07:23:18 AM
Potential coins are rare at this stage. And it's much harder to see when the market is down. They still need great efforts to achieve real leap. In my opinion, SEMUX is very good.

Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 02:24:02 AM
Good reason to invest in the token of this project Safinus! Stay tuned, you will not regret it. Many issues are really solved by the project team, so the prospects for the project are great. Join now https://www.safinus.com/
Activity: 111
September 04, 2018, 01:57:34 AM
the market is too unpredictable, but for me the best coin will always be Ethereum . I trust only him
Activity: 86
August 02, 2018, 05:48:12 PM
On my free time I am looking to idex.com for small volume altcoins. And i am looking their future. If I am finding some good things I am buying an waiting
Activity: 89
August 02, 2018, 05:45:03 PM
Has anyone checked out Merit (MRT) or 2gether (2GB bounty token, swapped for 2GT later this year)?
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
August 02, 2018, 05:42:07 PM
Iota and Zil...my top picks right now and probably not the most popular at the moment. So many news are currently coming out about IOTA and it still hasn't been reflected in the price. But it eventually will. Zil is a high risk investment but if the testnet launching soon proves the sharding is working as promised it will definitely shoot up...if not it will just die in obscurity as many other projects but I think it is worth the risk
It seems to me that one of the potential tokens is Dropil. I recently sold a large amount of this coin. Now a little regret, as the price increased slightly.
Activity: 401
August 02, 2018, 05:38:07 PM
Iota and Zil...my top picks right now and probably not the most popular at the moment. So many news are currently coming out about IOTA and it still hasn't been reflected in the price. But it eventually will. Zil is a high risk investment but if the testnet launching soon proves the sharding is working as promised it will definitely shoot up...if not it will just die in obscurity as many other projects but I think it is worth the risk
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 06:35:08 PM
Truly many coins are down to right now and on all times low support zones. Buying now is like buying at good discounts. Some of the coins I'm interested in are the different exchanges token like KCS, Huobi token and co and also some software the top 20 altcoins on CMC
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 06:16:41 PM
I don't have the top five coins. my favorite is the Ethereum in the rest I'm disappointed. so I keep only ETH.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 27, 2018, 06:14:36 PM
More neo more gas. Neo has a platform,user base, and enough money to create more projects, dapps, Investment department etc. The price of Neo will do well if Da Hongfei and his team do well. Hence, the value of Neo will rise overtime. And you, as an investor, will profit by having NEO in your portfolio.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 05:57:52 PM
I believe in Lympo - sport app
Credits - great russian project that will create fast financial platform
FuzeX - amazing debit card for cryptocurrency payments

That is all, if we are taling about altcoins. Also I love BTC and ETH!
Pages:
Jump to: