Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 3. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 05:20:47 PM
I think that AION will show itself very well this year. I bought 20 percent of my portfolio with this promising coin and I think that it will be useful.
Activity: 613
Merit: 105
July 27, 2018, 03:42:34 PM
I like Cardano, very strong team but rapid development will not be very long they all do.
 For speculation is more suitable EOS.
Activity: 81
July 27, 2018, 03:40:36 PM
In my opinion the top 5 coins that has a good future are:-
1. Litecoin
2. Ripl
3. Waves
4. Minex
5. Ethereum.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 12:10:50 PM
there are so many potential coins on the market but I rarely buy those potential coins. Because I prefer coins that are again trending or coin prices on the market that again soared. for example bitcoin I more often use coin bitcoin coins hatga qualities in the odds tend to be high in the appeal of the others
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 12:01:14 PM
the coins that I value very much are bitcoin, ethereum, Neo, Eos, although at this time the price of coins is declining but I think investing is one of the solutions to avoid the loss and we wait until the coin prices get better

Yes you are right invest our money is the solution to earn more but not the solution to avoid losing money because once you start invest your money in crypto you will really experience to lose your money but you will avoid it when you don't panic everytime the price are going down.
Activity: 84
July 27, 2018, 11:56:16 AM
the coins that I value very much are bitcoin, ethereum, Neo, Eos, although at this time the price of coins is declining but I think investing is one of the solutions to avoid the loss and we wait until the coin prices get better
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 10:03:00 AM
Bitcoin is one of the potential coins in the virtual coin market. There are a lot of coins on the market, but ethereum, minexcoin nxt, VEN, Neo is a popular coin on the market, but bitkoyn is at the top.
Activity: 210
July 25, 2018, 06:53:33 AM
Coins that have good potential and still cheap are Ripple, Neo, and waves.
These coins are coins that use good technology and the price is still cheap enough for investment.
I think if you invest in these coins you will get a lot of profits.
Keep monitoring the market price of Cryptocurrency because at any time can experience price changes.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
July 25, 2018, 05:43:46 AM
Cardano, Tron, EOS, waves and CPchain is very potential altcoins and i believe will have a bright future
i don't want to talk about bitcoin and ethereum because all people already know if both coins are the best
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 05:36:11 AM
I am believe the Bitcoin, Etherum, Zilliqa, Dentacoin, IOST. These are very interesting technology it will survive in long time. Many potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 09:50:29 PM
currently there are many cheap and potential coins, but I have some coins that I think are very potential to be resistant,
the coins are tron, ripple, storica, cardano, and of course ethereum
But there is a coin that everyone likes according to their wishes, including ethereum. I think I will never give up trusting them, but at least we must be sure of what we hold.
I am not worried that the top coins in the market will suddenly disappear. I am not happy that the market is still in a state of collapse, and I am very sad.

Well now you have a reason to be happy the market is recovering and it is doing it at an incredible speed, and the top coins are recovering some of the market cap they lost, we will have to see for how long we can sustain this growth since it is possible this is connected to the bitcoin ETF and if it is rejected all this growth could disappear overnight.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 20, 2018, 05:31:50 PM
Crypto is the big revolution in this era,Crypto made life easier and connected the world.We use fiat money since decades but crypto taking place of fiat money, People want to get in crypto because it help to make easily transaction overall the world, any good crypto has a potential !
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
July 20, 2018, 08:01:23 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I think that smart contracts will be a huge sector, as will IoT. So for me it' a case of researching to identify the best opportunities in these areas relative to current price.
Definitely DYOR though, don't just rely on what people post here.
each coin has the highest potential to be a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. and any potential possessed is able to generate much interest in support to have Altcoin and other coins make the main coin. for coins that have high development potential such as Bitcoin is very good to rely on.
each coin is very capable to have the potential to be a coin that is very capable to be relied on. because with the current development of coins makes every coin that continues to be able to develop reliable and become the main coin that will benefit the future.
Many coins have shown their real value after several years of development. This requires us to explore the potential coins as far as possible.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 04:48:17 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I think that smart contracts will be a huge sector, as will IoT. So for me it' a case of researching to identify the best opportunities in these areas relative to current price.
Definitely DYOR though, don't just rely on what people post here.
each coin has the highest potential to be a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. and any potential possessed is able to generate much interest in support to have Altcoin and other coins make the main coin. for coins that have high development potential such as Bitcoin is very good to rely on.
each coin is very capable to have the potential to be a coin that is very capable to be relied on. because with the current development of coins makes every coin that continues to be able to develop reliable and become the main coin that will benefit the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 04:44:32 AM
Now good looks coin as Ethereum, pchain, bitcoin, dash, ltc and Nem.
these coins will have good profits with the growth of the market
Activity: 168
July 20, 2018, 04:39:57 AM
I see the future in the following coins: ETH, EOS, NEO, Ripple and ZEN. I see great potential in these coins.
Activity: 322
July 20, 2018, 04:38:13 AM
I advise you to pay attention to DADI . This is a very interesting project, but the token is greatly underestimated. If the team adds a token to a popular exchange, the pump will start.
Activity: 43
July 20, 2018, 04:35:38 AM
Yes, please. I also want to know these coins. then I will soon be very rich and do not need to write here anymore. or I buy a DeLorean and see in the future which tokens will rise sharply
Activity: 115
July 20, 2018, 04:33:30 AM
True, the market is bleeding, and this is indeed the right time to take advantage of cheap coins and invest in them. Here are some of the good altcoins I know of that would great buys, and are relatively cheap to buy;
Ethereum
Litecoin
Monero
LindaCoin
Tron
Ripple
OrganicCoin
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 02:40:10 PM
When you see potential coins , you 'll probably think wrong. But you expected good project, good coin price. Potential coins have a light for market.

On Thursday, July 19, the average market price of Ethereum rose to $ 479, it is recovering after a few hours ago dropped sharply by $ 25, to $ 473. According to analysts of NewsBTC, the rate of crypto currency should remain above the level of $ 470 in order not to continue to fall. It is likely that today the coin will become cheaper.
Pages:
Jump to: