Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 4. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 02:08:09 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I think these coins are the potentials:-

DEX, WAVES, TRON, ETH
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 02:05:37 PM
Ethereum, of course Bitcoin because of big medialization last year and I like Ripple very much, so TOP 3 of CMC is now the best for me.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 02:03:52 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Cardano is really perfectly adapted to the conditions of the cryptocurrency economy. When the active coin mining begins, the value of the coins will go up dramatically. Characteristics Cardano is a worthy option for long-term investment.
Activity: 166
July 19, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

These coins are my most favorite and the potentials:-

1.DASH
2.DEX
3.NEM
4.RIPPLE
Activity: 182
July 19, 2018, 01:54:30 PM
I see NEO coins have good potential in the future. but I think it depends on Bitcoin. because from what I see the price of Bitcoin greatly affects the price of altcoin. so if you want a safe coin I recommend choosing a bitcoin.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 01:28:27 PM
Yes you can try by buying some potential and cheap coins in the crypto market. such as stellar, ripple and cardano. This coin is very good in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 01:25:37 PM
if you choose from coins that cost$ 5 I would choose iota or ripple. over the past week, iota has grown by 15 cents at the price of this momnetv 1.12 dollars and ripple increased by 10 cents at the price today at 51 cents.these are good indicators
Activity: 84
July 18, 2018, 06:10:02 AM
That is an exceptionally safe system that will enable you to win a few benefits on the off chance that you will hold as long as possible however the issue with that technique is that the greater part of the benefits are in new coins that have a low market top, if your capital is little you are never going to acquire enough benefits to enhance your life extensively yet in the event that you as of now have a considerable measure of cash at that point picking the most secure way is the best choice.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 16, 2018, 12:44:42 PM
Basically Altcoins are alternative cryptocurrencies launched after the success of Bitcoin. The most promising are bax, drg, neo, arizn, eos.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
July 16, 2018, 12:36:27 PM
The potential of alternative currencies depends very strongly on the rate of Bitcoin and the Ethereum. If the main currencies begin to go up, there will be a potential for growth in the altcoins.
you dont have to wait when the main currency can go up what are the most special thing is you already knew are see also that this is some off the potential coin , if you just wait to know this for how is the stable also or your current mood if you jus saw its potential if you cant even try it for.
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 16, 2018, 12:30:31 PM
The potential of alternative currencies depends very strongly on the rate of Bitcoin and the Ethereum. If the main currencies begin to go up, there will be a potential for growth in the altcoins.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 12:27:47 PM
There are so many coins today and each of them has its own advantages. I think that BTC, EOS, ETH, Waves and Neo are the most promising among others.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 10:46:48 AM
Waves: Decentralized exchange and crowdfunding platform. Let’s companies and projects to issue and manage their own digital coin tokens to raise money.
Monero: Currently most popular privacy coin, though with a very high market cap. Since their privacy is all on chain, all prior transactions would be deanonymized if their protocol is ever cracked. This requires a quantum computing attack though. PIVX is better in that regard.
Zcash: A decentralized and open-source cryptocurrency that hide the sender, recipient, and value of transactions. Offers users the option to make transactions public later for auditing. Decent privacy coin, though no default privacy

Zcash is really very cool. Also, you can mine it successfully. I also offer you to pay attention to Litecoin and DASH. As for the cheaper alts these are KickCoin, TRON, Credits, Gladius, Stellar, and Cardano.
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 15, 2018, 10:23:34 AM
for now I think the coin is a potentially altocoin that has a neo platform. now wei gas is getting expensive .. and have started many altocoin who started using neo platform..i think for hold now is time to buy altocoin that use neo platform
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 10:05:10 AM
I am believe the Bitcoin, Etherum, Zilliqa, Dentacoin, IOST. These are very interesting technology it will survive in long time. Many potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins.

I suppose many of these altcoins that you have mentioned here has a great potential. I also believe in Credits and Gladius, Napoleon X. You can watch this video about the best alts of 2019:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-VsER-LU_8
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 15, 2018, 07:58:46 AM
currently there are many cheap and potential coins, but I have some coins that I think are very potential to be resistant,
the coins are tron, ripple, storica, cardano, and of course ethereum
But there is a coin that everyone likes according to their wishes, including ethereum. I think I will never give up trusting them, but at least we must be sure of what we hold.
I am not worried that the top coins in the market will suddenly disappear. I am not happy that the market is still in a state of collapse, and I am very sad.

indeed today many new coin-coins have been released in the market, but the bad news they can not last long, and eventually disappear from the market. but if we buy ethereum of course there will be no such thing
Activity: 108
July 15, 2018, 07:51:24 AM
All you need to do is go to coinmarketcap and look for the top 10 COINS. They all have excellent teams and professional marketing.
Activity: 23
July 15, 2018, 07:47:52 AM
EOS, XRP, TRON, STELLAR
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
July 15, 2018, 07:21:00 AM
currently there are many cheap and potential coins, but I have some coins that I think are very potential to be resistant,
the coins are tron, ripple, storica, cardano, and of course ethereum
But there is a coin that everyone likes according to their wishes, including ethereum. I think I will never give up trusting them, but at least we must be sure of what we hold.
I am not worried that the top coins in the market will suddenly disappear. I am not happy that the market is still in a state of collapse, and I am very sad.
Activity: 34
July 15, 2018, 05:59:27 AM
What are your main 5 or even best 10 rundown of shoddy and potential coins to share and why. I need to pick as indicated by innovation, ease of use and network. WHile the market is dying, I figure this is the best time to make a move and get a portion of the coins while modest.
Pages:
Jump to: