Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 18. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
BitCourse was created to solve the most pressing issues in the sphere of education and allow any individual consult with anybody else anywhere on the globe. The main obstacles
slowing down the development in this area and the intellectual development of the human race in general are issues with communication and payments, as well as clients' lack of trust in their
consultants and contractors. The goal of BITCOURSE project is to make education more affordable and to provide consulting opportunities to professionals in all branches of knowledge
Activity: 35
Nice platform that offers education and consulting service and guarantees..keep it up
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
very helpful project you can learn and earn  i hope it will be success project
Activity: 728
i hope this project success.
Activity: 128
This is really an awesome project. You learn while you earn.  And not just that this project shows stability and credibility.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
BitDegree is doing something similar but it is focused on Blockchain tech. I like the broader focus of Bitcourse. It can be used in any existing school system around the world. It sounds like a Craigslist for classes to me which is a cool idea. I hope it can be implemented well
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
Oбpaзoвaнный чeлoвeк oбычнo живeт лyчшe и интepecнee. Блaгoдapим вac зa вoзмoжнocть дocтoйнoй жизни, кoтopyю вы xoтитe дaть бeдным людям блaгoдapя вaшeмy пpoeктy.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
Education is unending process. Now, it has no limitation even in cryptoversity. A truly huge shift in a blockchain system.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
First of all, I really like your concept to connect the big learning and education market with the future technology blockchain. Your project is clear structured and your roadmap is easy to understand. I think if you keep up your strategy and easy follow that way, you will become a strong community and therefore a successful platform. Keep it up team.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Affordable online education is a great and working idea. But I did not understand where the instructors would come from? And who will check the competence of the Instructors?
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
Finally a good project showing some usage on real world!
im looking on it!
Activity: 54
Waoo, what a fantastic project, bringing education to our doorstep. Thumbs up guys
Good luck!
Activity: 226
Cool, hopefully this will allow educators to get quality material to learners everywhere. Wonder if this is the future of private tutoring or are you aiming to make it more public education?
Activity: 20
 Global project wich can be usefull. I will follow it.
Activity: 60
One of first platform that offers education and consulting service and guarantees, this project will be solve some problems. On my watchlist from now. Good luck
Activity: 103
i Iike this project cause I think its educative and it will improve crypto currency
Activity: 198
the project about education caught my attention andThis will make our life easier and safer. Imagine how it will be easy for us to receive information if they succeed.
Activity: 96
Great idea most specially on the education of the students who is willing to learn crypto currency. This may help a lot of people who have no knowledge about the value of education. Hope for success not only for the project but for the development of your team.
Activity: 56
I always aim for professional development.  If crypto brings education to the crystophere.  so we will learn a lot technology, economy, science and etc.Isn't that amazing?.
Activity: 279
sounds not bad this project. whish you just the best and good luck for the future!
Pages:
Jump to: