Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 15. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 11
This is a Great Project, It will help a lot of Student and Professor Community by offering fast communication breaking language, Information and Currency transaction Barrier
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Get the word out! Bitcourse must be adapted because a lot of people will benefit from this. Education is key to a brighter world!
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
great project where they fight for education and consultancy, for professional behavior all along  the road.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
The idea of your platform is clear. I would like to try beta as soon as it will be available. But at the moment is not clear how and where people can buy tokens in order to pay consutants, or where consultants may exchange earned tokens. There is nothing about exchangers in the road map.  Please add this info on the site.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
Love an education project Bitcourse has just introduced also solving languages barrier and professionalism of teachers...good luck
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Wow! This project is interesting.. I will keep an eye in it  Wink
Activity: 132
Very nice educational project!
Activity: 126
Airdrop and Bounty Hunter
Reserved as fact
Joined as bounty
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
What are the exchanges of your token?
Activity: 36
What is your advantage over competition?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Good ones put there. Bitcourse is one of the good projects put there that is like a tokenized udemy that I wish have joined the bounty program but lacks the requirement. Personally I'm rooting for this cryptoa as the market is already out there and an upgrade. Goodluck guys
Activity: 38
I love what this project tends to solve...

To the moon dev
Activity: 103
Hi dev
What platformse will you trade bitcours where will we see bitcourse in famous platforms
Activity: 101
A professional training program, with a money back guarantee.. Its very nice to have this kind of project.. Thanks dev
Activity: 70
This is such a wonderful project.Online education using cryptocurrency can help a lot of people.Goodluck!
Activity: 40
what the difference between bitcourse and another platform?
Activity: 56
I would be proud if I became part of this wonderful project
Activity: 34
Will there be the demo version?
Activity: 224
A wonderful educational project that will make the education process more accessible.Thanks for your work!
Activity: 70
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of cryptocurrency and the tyranny of the fake airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: