Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 14. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
i believe that decentralized platform that offers education and consulting services and guarantees refunds to the customer if a service is not delivered, as well as payment to the instructor whenever project is a successfully completed, would be a great project and i will support this.
Activity: 280
Bitcourse is already a successful project that deals with an important aspect of life ( personal teaching). This project will continue to grow bigger and bigger everyday.They are also one of the well planned projects I have come across.
Activity: 70
I think this is a great and interesting project. May the project be done successfully.
Activity: 135
It is nice project , must have good team work Great and potential project !
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wow very nice concept and the idea was really amazing.  One of the great project that I've ever seen. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 28
Happy to joined  this great & very interesting project .
Wish the best.Good luck!!
Activity: 15
great project
Activity: 97
I would like to join in this project. New tokens cannot be created, and existing ones cannot be destroyed. This will enable to make tokens cheaper and avoid a decrease in their economic value.This mode of let in  the market is a very interesting. Good luck devs.
Activity: 252
this was nice and cool to avoid spammer there is a lot of question you need to asnwer thanks to the pin in the telegram I read it good luck guys
Activity: 80
Nice project   very interesting   your project is great project for the  future of crypto
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
hi dev, i really like your project. Educate people is a good thing. this project can run well. good luck dev.

thanks for sharing.
Activity: 17

I would like to join in this  project. Bitcourse has nice idea to grow fast and I am sure it will be a successful project very soono I believe together we can.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
I like this project because it's very professionally explained and thought out. I am definitely going to join the airdrop and the Telegram channels! All the best!
Activity: 38
I‘m joined. good luck.
Activity: 98
Education they say is key to success. BITCOURSE is on the right course.
Activity: 61
student teacher dynamics have needed a kick into the future of crypto for a long time good luck
Activity: 60
Very meaningful project.
I think its idea has big potential to replace any conventional platforms, particularly in terms of payment.
I hope that.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Very nice educational project! The successful future of the token, let the price goes only up and never goes down.Thanks for the distribution!
Activity: 138
You only need to be right once....
Your idea is clevert clear and simple ...this the meaning of technology :helping humanity,blockchain serving for education ;this is just amazing ; looking for the beta
Good luck with this amazing project
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I am so glad to be a part of this! looking forward to check out the platform! good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: