Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 13. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Name: Mark
MEW:0x70142A4Eef06Ab548Fce539592A235f67a3bc354

https://twitter.com/MAlonzabe/status/933498629364506625
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
I have seen many similar training platforms. Also, on request on the Internet, you can find training on any subject and desire. For example, https: //www.infoclub.info.

Yes, offcourse. There are many simillar training platforms in the Internet for Russians.
If they were not, we would not have conducted a comparative analysis of competitors in White Paper =)
I suggest you read it.
Also, to compare such a site, with our project, is how to compare the market with the official quality network of stores.
If you disagree, we can discuss. Wink

And Finally.
I would like to ask you a question - did you take at least one site the leading place in the market?
If not, what do you think is the reason?
I agree with dev!
now,training is growing faster!
but on the net trust is a big problem,many training platform cannot guarantee the training effect!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This is a good new for us....... nice project Grin
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Really organized project , definitely have some potential!!
Activity: 17
i hope you will be able to get a piece of the education/consultation business since there are quite a number of such similar set ups, of course not using crypto....
Activity: 23
Serious preparation of the project and an interesting idea.  Good luck
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
 I even read a few pages of the forum. All questions are already an assignment. It remains to wish good luck
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
The problem with these platforms is getting enough buyers (students) like on udemy. How do you intend to do that?
Activity: 88
Must join this project because of its great one to value.
Activity: 88
I like this project because this is so interesting and a great project to pursue.
Activity: 62
Education on new technologies is interesting.  Need to try
Activity: 66
Great concept & platform... I've seeing the space of online education turning towards blockchain. As education needs to reform, and people are always finding new ways to learn, its just the logical next step to tokenize education and bring it to the cryptospace..
Activity: 84
 This project has a good concept. The first decentralized platform that offer a  education and consulting services.  This project will have a greater demand because many online service in education.  It will surely be successful. Goodluck to the project and we will support it.
Activity: 14
For long, I've been wondering if the educational sector could really fully enjoy the potentials of Crypto world. I believe this to be one of the  answers. Great wishes for the dev team
Activity: 15
I'm moved with the real lifr problem bitcourse os trying to solve  by integrating  blockchain into learning
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
what the next time will list on bittrex, polobiex ?
i waiting it.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Great project & great team! Bitcourse is a future!
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
Great project with nice future
Activity: 111
Good idea and good development of the project.  Good luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
nice concept, lots of people are now learning through online courses, there is a demand for this service, looks like this is going to be a good project
Pages:
Jump to: