Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 17. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I liked the idea very much.
Funding education is a must for our world. I am really happy that a team from cryptocurrency family is working on this issue. hope you will be very successful....
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
This project has great potential and it has a good cause to help in the school system with modern technology. I will definitely support.
Activity: 98
Hello Dev

This project is long overdue. It is great to see something like this coming into the space.
With cryptocurrency quickly reaching Mass adoption there is a space that needed to be filled by a program like this.
New people are coming into the space every day and with the lack of ethical teachers this will be a great start for any person just getting started.
Activity: 245
Merit: 20
I like this project, because it will help solve the problems of modern education.
Activity: 686
a wonderful project, in our time, a lot of new information, as well as many people who do not have the opportunity to learn new items in offline, but the Internet is sweeping the boundaries. A low commission and a system of grades for the teachers, I hope they will succeed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I think education is one of the most important aspects of our life . So I'l support project as far as I can . Good luck with development , the idea worth it all .
Activity: 144
Wow! Isn't Blockchain transforming every aspect of human life already? Education and Consulting on the blockchain is a massive step in the right direction! Anyone from anywhere around the world can subscribe to this service...no restrictions whatsoever. And I love the detailed breakdown of the Problems and Solutions! Great job team! I wish us good success!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I personally used and use online resource for my own training. I love MOOC
Activity: 95
The idea which is based this project, which is education will make this token useful by the world
Activity: 42
This project is long overdue. It is great to see something like this coming into the space. With cryptocurrency quickly reaching Mass adoption there is a space that needed to be filled by a program like this. New people are coming into the space every day and with the lack of ethical teachers this will be a great start for any person just getting started.
Activity: 47
First platform that offers education and a consulting service, this project will solve problems in education, this is fabulous.
Activity: 43
Great idea, will hold this coin for good future.
Activity: 27
BitCourse fixed number of 200 million BCS tokens are to be issued. All these tokens will be issued
at the start of their sale. New tokens cannot be created, and existing ones cannot be destroyed. This will enable to make tokens cheaper and avoid a decrease in their economic value. Since education services on the BitCourse platform can be paid for solely with BCS tokens, the demand will grow.
Activity: 490
Education is very important. Good luck with your project.
Activity: 448
I like bitcourse because their services is guaranteed
Activity: 73
As to the 4th paragraph of your preview, why not just make a quality translation? And, btw, you have Russian language untranslated in one of the pics. PM me if you need any help with that.
Activity: 42
I have seen this project and I support it
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Is the damage covered when the service is not satisfied?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
BitDegree is eclipsed by bitcourse...this project sounds broader.

I think it's gonna have a proper use case for blockchain
Activity: 266
Great project. I think this project Will be succeed and very awesome. Goodjob Dev :-)
Pages:
Jump to: