Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 16. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I love ur education advocacy! A lot of people value education highly so I guess this would really attract the attention of the masses. This would turn out to be a great success in the future and will agitate great competition in the market. More power and GOD bless!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
Am super excited to be part of this great project.
It is such a new great innovation with very good prospects.
Activity: 67
A wonderful educational project and also promising. Goodluck
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Sure that if you can resolve the 6 problems about common platform, payement, teacher certification, language, currency and finally rolution of dipute it should be a great soltuion to taeching world.
Where did you find the statistics, I have some doubt about 70 ready to give ANY amount. It seems a little bit hight ? no?
Activity: 378
Education project on block chain is good idea, its full transparant and innovative
Activity: 728
Day by day crypto is coming into different spheres of our life, as i remember there is first cryptoplatform for education, as i see it can solve many existing problems in personal teaching and consalting and will make them easier. Just good luck in development, will follow this project.
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I like your presentation of the BitCourse project, also the design of your demo platform looks great, I hope to release it soon so I can see it in detail.
When is it supposed to be live?
Activity: 150
Your idea looks nobly. I hope it will come out.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
I am afraid to found this, i hope it would be alsome! Like the idea
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Solving aspects of obtaining new and useful information presented by your team will help many people and accelerate their professional development.
Activity: 182
I'm very glad to here there's project like this.
The most I like is you can help in both sides, when the one who wants to teach or give an advise to the member of their consultants and it's simple.
not too difficult to deal with and you've been using on cryptocurrency which is innovative
Activity: 302
I recently had a situation where I needed to get knowledge, but I was not sure that the teacher would give me exactly what I want for my money.
As I understand it, your platform could solve this problem. This can be convenient.
Activity: 287
A wonderful educational project that will make the education process more accessible, which will allow many to expand their knowledge and skills.
Activity: 350
Interesting concept in global aggregation of qualified instructors and providing target consulting services within their sphere of knowledge base, essentially accommodating both ends of the project.  The guarantee consultation satisfaction is a nice warranty of sorts to the potential clients and i'd imagine one of the main selling points of your platform.  Keep us updated with the progression of this project. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
promising website, the idea of the project is charming, education and consulting are key services
Activity: 126
A project like this turns out to be very interesting, it would only be better if you had an amount of information available to get to know the project even better. Really cool.
Activity: 126
It's a wonderful idea that my money is being saved until I give a signal to the platform that I got the information I need.
Activity: 37
if im not mistaken this is the first cryptocurrency i see education(schooling) prioritize as  a target market.. this is great special part of the plan is people with disabilities...
i hoping this work properly and succeed..
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
The idea and platsform is very interesting.
I am gonna look after this project from now on.
Activity: 392
I like your approach and self-reliance, your platform will help many people who need information.
Pages:
Jump to: