Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 2. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 505
when student pays for their training or consultation, the system will ask how they would like to pay: in tokens or fiat money. fascinating
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
These are projects we are supposed to be supporting in order to get the word about crypto all and with a better understand and adoption especially to the uninformed people out there that are still afraid of this cryptocurrency revolution.

With strong and experienced team handling the project, I see it soaring great heights. Its a win-win for everybody in cyrpto, so let us all support this project.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Great, Education made easy with bitcourse.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Interesting project. I think it has future.
Activity: 392

A project that helps in education. A few projects that have been standing recently are one of them. Good luck.
Activity: 57

Good luck ... I'm sure you will succeed
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 70
Certainly this one's gonna hit big for nice and fresh concept..We are following and sharing this. Good Luck Admin/Dev
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Consulting platform on what aspect? For educational purposes only? Thanks.
Activity: 2
Very active community, want to follow this project Wink

Stay like this !
Activity: 63
I joined the project and will follow it!
Activity: 9
i joined airdrop and wait the next step of your
Activity: 434
Interesting project. I think you have great potential. How to develop your project? on which exchanges will you trade? Will you have bounty company?
Activity: 269
Nice team of developers are behind this good brand and they are definitely going to be successful. I joined. This price will be $1 per token. Good luck!
Activity: 50
Good project. I think this is the first project that targeting education with blockchain implementation. In my opinion, it will be successful project. Please provide roadmap & whitepaper for investor to analyse & research it.
Activity: 40
seem you like all every days for now. Moon
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
Oh..this project will be bery helpfull for education.The whitepaper and roadmap is also good.
I am with you guys
Activity: 5
This is a nice and wonderful program.
Activity: 13
I joined and will follow this project on tele gram and  twiter . good luck dev!
Activity: 148
This project sounds pretty interesting, targeting real worldwide problems and offering quality solution. I hope it will be accepted by majority of people.
Pages:
Jump to: