Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 8. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Education is what makes a man, Getting use of block chain to promote and improve education is a great project as I see
Activity: 134
quarkchain.io
Seems like a great way of connecting dedicated student with equally dedicated teachers.

Hope this project takes off in a major way Smiley
Activity: 82
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
Nice project we got here. Gone through the white paper and am in love with this project already.  More power to your elbow  dev team
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Interesting project👍🏻
Activity: 61
This project have big opportunity for building a new world crypto generation, be patience.
Activity: 78
project related to education sounds amazing.will keep my eyes on this project. good luck dev and team.
Activity: 42
Bitcourse is a great project with cultural underground. No luck of language and currency anymore. Everyone is free to share it's point of view without any barriers. I am sure that this project will rise up like mashrooms after rain. Support you guys!
Activity: 7
Awesome idea I support you till the end dev! Great work! Wish you the best of luck!
Activity: 122
To be able to acquire education and pay for it conveniently with good quality assurance is non-negotiable. If that's what Bitcourse is all about, then am game.
Activity: 96
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
I look more potencial in this project.
Lets help Dev to make their project success. 

BTW, do you need Indonesian translation Dev..? I can help you. Pm me.. Smiley
Activity: 168

this is a new breakthrough, i like this project .. good luck for you dev, i hope you success in future
Activity: 378
wow this is a very amazing thing. this project is really very real. i really like this project
Activity: 17
Captivating project ... I will go through the white paper ... Education is power for the world
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
you have a good project.. hopefully you will success with your project team
Activity: 56
Awesome project, very knowledgeable and unique, the Dev are so smart to create this platform for educating people in crypto, hope this project running well and will succeed for many people have a problem in crypto.
Good luck and good job Dev! keep it up!
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Good that the comments here don't lack quality! Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Just wooow. I will indeed watch this token grow. Very good work devs! I am a private tutor and I like seeing projects like yours.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
hi dev,
im a teacher in occupation.im really interesting abiut this project plan.because this project based on education .so i started my own reaserch about the project.still im collecting data and analysis future of this coin with my cryptocurrency friend who is a genius about this field.after complete my studies ihipe to inveat sone also. wish you happy future
Activity: 60
Teaching and consulting is what I like doing. Having a project that handles my interest is awesome.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
consulting is a big market, hope you can get in and take a part Wink good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: