Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 4. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
decentralization in education is much needed one. In this sense, Bitcourse is the beginning.
Activity: 709
Merit: 335
You need someone to develop your Web project ?
Hey,

I find the project very interesting, to see more steps ^^
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Well organized project and I see bright future ahead of this project and very interesting to joined.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Solve teaching problem ? Awesome if this project walk in right rules, Nice idea dev, Good Luck
Activity: 70
Wow!
This is huge and I'm loving it
Bitcourse even offers consulting services and education, alone has caught my attention!
I believe in this project and would want to invest in it!
So let us know when the presale of the ICO starts
Success to the project!
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
I perceived this Bit course to be very interesting and Educationally inclined for the intellects on this forum who wishes to advance more in the field of Cryptocurrency to standardized their living the more with knowledge and update acquired. May I however wish to know the significants of this course to other facets of life please? More so, how is the reward for the pre ICO bounties going to be? However, is there still opportunity available to be a part of the programme?
Activity: 172
This project will be solve problems in education, will make the education process more accessible. Its full transparant and innovative. Good project!!
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
According Bitcourse Introduction , It's provide Education and Consulting services and guarantees refunds to the customer if service is not delivered , It's a unique project and no ( or few ) competitors , let community help you to success ... Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I am now curious about this project, the plans are good and it might really help the community. I just hope that your road map and plans will fulfill in a shorter period and also hoping that many investors will going to participate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Great idea This may help a lot of people who have no knowledge about the value of education. Hope for success not only for the project but for the development of your team.

Activity: 113
Nice project i was thankful i saw a post on twitter. See you in the future.  Good luck
Activity: 42
Unique and first of it kind.. great team wish u best
Activity: 197
online education and consulting services, interesting project.
will many people benefit from this project.
Activity: 196
A great project for a long term investment. The team is also skilful.
Activity: 56
Nice Idea I'am here also in ANN THREAD, and i register your airdrop.
Waiting you Smiley
[/size][/size][/size]
Activity: 26
This is a great project, hope i can still be part of the airdrop. i would love to be part of this great project. I also appreciate d hardwork of the Team involve, keep up d good work.
Activity: 210
Thanks dev... Airdrops in crypto currency for building education..
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Done submitting all the requirements dev and it's very interesting project. Good luck !
Activity: 224
Keep supporting guys! This project have a place in society today!
Activity: 43
I believe this is good and profitable project,
Your platform is very very good
Pages:
Jump to: