Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 3. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
nice idea good for the future.
Activity: 28
Hi all!!

Great project, I wish everything goes well.

Good luck and thanks to the devs.
Activity: 31
Nice to have an online education platform that will be decentralized. it is also nice that it will solve the currency exchange problems.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
A blockchain for education that a great idea! Hope you will succeed, I will hold this
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Excellent and very useful project. and join.
Activity: 588
I honestly feel that this is going to be successful as teaching platforms are so in demand nowadays especially here in Asia. integrating it with cryptocurrency is like double edge sword. I really like it and personally interested in it as well, being an English online tutor at one point before.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Bitcourse personal and teaching platform can greatly improve the teachers competency through the students participation in the evaluation of their teachers performance.  The platform of the project is truly recommendable and I like it.
Activity: 210
very good project, you can explain more about your project, maybe when i read this project thread, you only less one item that is ICO project, if you add ICO in your project, i believe this project will success more 
Activity: 154
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
Great idea and good vision, it will work out well.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I totally like the idea of dezentralized learning plattforms. This will be the future.

greetings
zero
Activity: 61
the first time i saw your post in the airdrop , i never doubt to fill up , because i know this is a kind of airdrop that can reached in every goals in the project, im proud..
Activity: 53
nice graphique the website it's hot
i see good project here
Activity: 34
Solve teaching problem <-------This is the first bussines model ,
Activity: 61
this gonna be more exciting, a really nice project, we can help if you want, i will never miss this one, i know this will be success...
Activity: 4
Looking forward for pre-sale Smiley
Activity: 64
I look forward for this project
I will keep supporting you guys

Activity: 56
im so blessed happy you have a nice thread and have actives dev.
Activity: 27
Nice idea dev

But i just asking if it is good to invest?
Activity: 66
Wow. This project is great. I would like to meet the web deigner, such a lovely website and the whitepaper is quite explanatory. Looking forward to the ICO, Hope it's going to be all smiles as it progresses.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
I think that this project is really interesting. A great platform added with safety for both users and instructors. It is also timely knowing that online teaching is getting more and more trendy nowadays. I hope that this project will be a success.
Pages:
Jump to: