Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 5. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 10
This is a unique concept in the world of crypto currency, I like the development.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
i like idea behind this project, New consep tokens,
Very good
Activity: 380
Merit: 250

this platform is very interesting, this can be used as a reference for most people to get education through internet access. And it can also attract teachers to participate directly in giving their knowledge.
Activity: 41
very intersting for this project,,good idea for personal teaching and colsuting platform.good luck Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The allocation of 5% of the funds to help the education of people that can't afford it it's a great contribution to the welfare of people. You can be proud of it.
Activity: 378
It's very interest project. I have seem many similar training platform and you can learning a lot of new knowledge on the internet and
Activity: 59
This project will be great and im so excited to part of this project..hoping for the success Godbless
Activity: 111
Imho in this project it will be important the selection of the teacher and a good feedback system in order to allow to students choose the best option for him.
Good luck!
Activity: 72
I think that this project has a strong team, which has experience for future development, this is a good project for investment.
Activity: 53
Hot News!
Design and Platform has been developed!

Nice Design, BitCourse based erc20 is Best Project, Good Luck Dev
Activity: 69
Looks promising!! The idea is great, and very hoping I can make it into the community! I hope I'm not too late for the air drop.. thanks dev!
Activity: 72
I hope this project can success and the developer could be someone that can be trusted. I like this project.

Activity: 96
Best way airdrop program, Brilliant idea, Good luck dev
Activity: 56
Am going to read through this project and give my comment afterward.

Yes,am going to read about this good project and afterward
Activity: 56
im happy that you have a project like this ..
bitcourse let fly to the moon..
Activity: 126
This information comes to really please, the way the project is being worked on, makes its evolution very perceptive. waiting for the next information, success in development.
Activity: 98
Good Luck For For Your Project My Dear Dev! Wink
Activity: 74
I think "BITCOURSE" is clearly one of the best projects of 2017. Looking forward for more updates
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
These platform that offers education and consulting service and guarantees,the homogeneous competition is serious, etc, have you found a way to solve these problems?  this is great project.
Activity: 42
This is a Good project I was I looking.  Beneficial and reasonable.  Good job to the Dev for creating this nice project.  Education is important and so as this project this. Good luck.  
Pages:
Jump to: