Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 10. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Wow, understanding the basics are essential in having a successful journey to this, the payment education and understanding the currency will be beneficial for everyone and that I'm looking forward to further undersand, cheers to the future success of this project.
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
This is certainly looking like an unique project to me. I can see the effort and honesty with the project. Well organized and planned indeed. I am definitely going to share this opportunity with my friends! Thank you & good luck!  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
this is interesting.. the idea is unique, best luck to the developer
Activity: 109
Merit: 100
I'm really amazed by this project's motto and it is first of a kind...Decentralized platform which offers Education and consulting services and even guarantees refunds to customers if service is not delivered is really impressive!
Even the whitepaper and Road-map is quite interesting..waiting for more updates to come, success ahead!!
Activity: 42
Im looking forward for the success of the project. This is a promising project and i want to be part of it. Insugfest we can have bounty games soon aside from airdrop
Activity: 140
Hello there I am nargizochka12
It is really good idea of project! I like the world of education. Smiley
Activity: 43
A well thought out project. We need more of these. Best of luck to the developers!
Activity: 406
Merit: 20
The idea is great. Just need to back it up with work un order for it to be achieved!
Good luck.
Activity: 50
Education is the key of success in Crypto , i also hope this sentence will bring you to the top !
Definitely a good idea to mix Blockchain & Education in everyday's life .
I 'm giving a 10/10 for the originality & Ideas you've made dev.
Keep it up, and become a success!!!
Activity: 4
it really seems interesting since no one came with idea of education in this way,hope to see it will goes to moon.
Activity: 51
Is it really the first, I have heard about sth like this already. Are you not afraid of competition?
Activity: 51
I love the project,its very intersting,hope will be success.
Good luck dev
Activity: 76
I like that this platform of teaching and personal consultancy in ethereum blockchain, which will help and favor people enough to interact with those media. In addition, it is easy to look for professionals on the platform and to be able to charge for the service provided using the tokens.

There are now intelligent contracts that will protect people's money, only when it confirms that it received all the tutoring it required, providing more security. I hope that this project goes well, I see that it will have a good future and success. I already want to be part of this project. Good luck
Activity: 70
very good concept, education is very important
maybe unesco will soon use this coin
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
The most what make I interested is this project have a plan to acceptable for whole country and with low charged fee of trancaction. Nice concept dev!
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
i think this project has promising future, with hold we gonna be success
Activity: 350
I already see some schools which accept bitcoin as payment for tuition fee. These project will be helpful in future of online teaching. It is new using bitcourse as payment for their transactions.  
Activity: 336
Your own digital self
Love this project that base to education and consultant service. I think this will success and have great future.
Activity: 177
I would like to participate as the white paper and the developer team seems promising.
Activity: 322
it is good to to have an education and cryptocurrency, while you are studying you are gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency, this project cope my attention i will support this project as long as I can goodluck dev wish for the success of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: