Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 7. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Each generation need education, which is the most important thing in human life.
I love education and now you make it more better and easier.
I will support this project with both hands.
Keep it up devs.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Encrypted money fans
 If this project can solve the problems in education, it will be a great project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Great project good platform i see it will be successful not only in crytrocurrency exchanger and financial.

Goodluck
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
dev. where is the link for your aidrop thread?
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
This project is unique & met the requirements in the world of cryptocurrency. I believe in the concept. Let's join hands together in making sure that this becomes a massive success. So many scam projects are out there in quest for who to devour, but Bitcourse is here to make a positive impact. Let's give it all our support.
Activity: 72
Am going to read through this project and give my comment afterward.
Activity: 303
Great project. I believe in the project and the developer. I know the developer has what it takes to deliver the project.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
wow what a great project for us who are teaching not just about crypto but also other financial matter courses and most specially for professors just like my friend!
congrats dev..may you keep it up! more success to come!
Activity: 26

for me this project is very educational, I think it will greatly build intelligent human resources in the future
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I just love the idea of the educational projects and yours looks really promising and well-thought. Hope it'll be a success and I'll be following.
Judging from the good comments and respond from the team, it's definitely going to be a great and successful project. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 69
this is great idea and project. Learning skill should tag to each person like Linkedin, but linked can edit which is not good and trust-able
Activity: 27
Took a glance at the project overview and I must say you are doing a nice job already.

Goodluck to the team as you execute this project
Activity: 14
Great job! I am excited to be part of this..
[quote author=blendercross link=topic=2321846.msg23615136#msg23615136  Great team and definitely a good project, how much do you plan to raise during the ico and how much coins are dedicated for sales during ico and for airdrop?
Activity: 116

A professional training program, with a money back guarantee.. Its very nice to have this kind of project.. An upgraded version to use my, so it will a tokenized udemy version
Activity: 32
Learning daily is one of the major key to success, nice idea, good luck on this project...
Activity: 90

training is very good, as one person said the teaching is light and ignorance is darkness, good luck in development.
Activity: 21
this project will be solve problems in education. Ill join bitcourse Wink
Activity: 37
Its lovely to integrate cryptocurrency into the educational system..am so loving this project..Goodluck to the team
Pages:
Jump to: