Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 9. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
a lot of ground work to be done.
consulting platform ..is a big market.. and most of the services is highly expensive, different kind of metodology and technique ,
to put a different  kind of consulting in one platform is a great work. i hope it will strive.
Activity: 37
I love to know more about your planned out projects and when this coin to hit an exchange.
Kudos to this great team,ur design is absolutely unique and superb.
Activity: 42

This is a great project with a good vision and mission we can put our faith on you different kind of project good luck Dev
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Someone asked me if this project will be profitable and I said to him, I am certain because I love you their concept.
Activity: 42
good project  this will definitely lessen the confusion between cryptos altcoins bitcoin.etc.. Wish you a goodluck and hopefully this will make a huge impact in the future...kudos devs..
Activity: 38
I know this project is a good one because it's objective is to help people.
Activity: 98
This will definitely enlighten the people. Great job
Activity: 109
Bitcourse is really amazing. I like this project because it aims to make Education more easily accessible to many people.
Activity: 28
This project will be exacthly good  l ll miss it please go in on
Activity: 112
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
why i like this project?
This thread looks very interesting and complete. not made carelessly and have a good logo.
You also have complete social media to campaign. a very good start. that's why I believe this project is promising.
but for the target you have to prove. everyone can also if only theory.  Grin
Activity: 34
Project will success to the moon
Activity: 70
When i saw the name of this project i was like wow, this project is going to make a lot of educative impact in the crypto world. I really love the name of this project. And a so happy to be part of it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
I was wondering when such a campaign about education would emerge. It is a good step to handle the education issue on blockchain in this way. Maybe one day you will be able to see a blockchain university in the crypto world
Activity: 416
This is the best platform i ever heard so far. The concept of the project is a great idea for me. I hope i can be a member of the bitcourse community soon. Good luck to the project.
Activity: 40
Wow this project's aim is quite amazing.. Decentralized global platform for Education and Consulting services!
The whitepaper and roadmap is also good..I wish all success for this project!
Activity: 82
I love it because of the detailed information clearly explained. The idea behind the project is superb and am rooting for this to be the next big thing.
Activity: 518
Education is really important for every individual. There are lot of learning styles nowadays and everyone must aware of it. The concept and ideas of this program is really well developed. More success to those people behind this project.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Online teaching nowadays are very in demand especially for those people who would like to learn specific subject  that learners did not aquire in offline teaching because of shortage or lack of instructors for that specific subjects that student wants to learn. Thanks for BITCOURSE because its gives solution to this problem which is students pay ethereum to instructors who teach them online. more convinient and easyway for both student and teachers online. great project!
Activity: 48
Education is an important factor in the society. This project being channelled to education is a good thing.
Activity: 125
Online learning system doesn't need to replace offline one, but in addition to that this is a great way for real teachers all over the world to what they like most of all. Of course, there will be promotion problems, but when more and more people would know about what crypto can bring to them, bitcourse will rise as hell.
Pages:
Jump to: