Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 6. (Read 12744 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 262
It's about time an education-related blockchain project will be implemented. In our country alone, there are many who teach online so this is a great way to find students who are willing to learn and at the same time the students will be able to choose who will be their teacher so that they can have the quality education that they wanted. This will be a great project if implemented properly.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
I think this is profitable project, Good job
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Its a very interest project. This project look  good luck.  Thank you very much.
Activity: 44
good link and good project..
best of luck
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I like the project and more when it is very well prepared, with an attractive design and with a certain dose of uncertainty. I'm sorry I can not donate anything at the moment. Very good luck and keep going !!!
Activity: 353

I think this is a very unique project, and it will be very helpful for people who are very short of knowledge in education. with concept personal teacing everyone will very easily get a lesson and will be greatly helped by the existence consulting platform .
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Crypto Space and I can say you will project can solve the problems in education !!
Activity: 44
like it because it is so fast
Activity: 56
this project will make difference in Crypto industry.. this is great and be successful as dev shown full effort to this project..
Activity: 322
Crypto based education, that's sounds is good
Activity: 154
This is a Good and Great Concept. Looking Promising and I wish success in Future
Activity: 70
 good concept, Nice idea, sure the future is
now, good luck.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
I think that education it's a very, and if you want to provide blockchain to teach some people it is Realy cool
Activity: 161
Good project and very nice website.
Good luck !
Activity: 31
Education is key to success. thanks to the Devs for making this possible for us to teach and be taught..
Activity: 12
I wouldn't say I have gotten a full grasp of it but from what I have observed so far, it has a future and would 'moon'
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
wow interesting project.featuring education project is a nice idea i think this gonna be big..
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
you not only provide education but also consulting services
it is really impressive
I really hope your project could success
Activity: 70
Interesting and ambitious project. Never seen anything like it before.

Goodluck to the developers and investors.
Pages:
Jump to: