Pages:
Author

Topic: Quality of a leader - page 15. (Read 1468 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 10:02:19 AM
The best quality of a leader is to talk last after hearing everyone else.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 09:26:59 AM
human beings are created to have different talents, but have leadership traits. all can be leaders, but different ways to organize it. being a leader is not only smart to communicate, but the practice should also be good, because it will give an example to the subordinates you.
Activity: 61
February 04, 2018, 08:28:48 AM
A good leader should be able to be a role model and made his team solid. A in the office quality must also have an aura of that unique, which can be motivates workers.
Activity: 80
February 04, 2018, 04:27:55 AM
Leaders are of different kinds therefore with cognate quality.
There is an egotistical leader, likewise a humble leader.
If weshould we dwell on a good leader, the fundamental quality is humility, and also have a quality of followership based on these spark off other quality of a good leader
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
By putting yourself in a state that other people are feeling, you will become more capable and effective in leading a team.
Activity: 252
February 04, 2018, 03:27:00 AM
I think a leader have a lot of skill which is--

He/she is a Trustworthy Person.
Self-Aware and Insightful
Learn, Grow, Expand
High Self-Worth and Self-Esteem
Excited by Life
Fix Problems, Find Solutions, Don't Fix Blame
Refuse to Gossip
Grow Their People
Open Office
Engage and Energize.
Activity: 33
February 04, 2018, 03:03:40 AM
Fair and wise .Understanding .Know what the priority .Good heart .Not corrupt .Smart.  Loving .honest. good listener to the opinion of other people.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 02:45:44 AM
People can become good leaders if they try to.

I agree, we could be a leader of our own life battles. I believe that to be a leader, you must have an experience not just being a leader but by being a follower because a good leader is also a good follower. A good leader must know how to value the importance of every person that he leads. Must be humble and must be an example in every deeds and actions that he does.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 01:16:15 AM
The quality of the leader is to help the people develop their production. A good leader is to take care of the lives of the people. Listen to the opinions of the people. Help poor people get jobs for economic development. Good leaders are trusted by the people and enthusiastic supporters.
Activity: 126
February 04, 2018, 01:13:36 AM
Some people believe certain person are born leaders. Others think an individual can learn to be a leader.
I don't want to use the notion " quality of Good leader", but quality of a leader. Why? Because no matter how one try, the phrase GOOD can not be justified. As a leader, your actions set the tone for what is appropriate in any field you find yourself because you are a role model and many people wants to learn from you. Exhibit habit that you want the society to be, always remember the change you are looking for begins with you.
Be able to communicate effectively, a better society can only be achieved via effective communication and most important you build trust from people on how you communicate with each others.
Be humble, always acknowledge others idea,  and to grant it all be CREATIVE AND ORIGINAL.
Let's build a better society today.
Thank you
If you are a leader you should be a good follower to, show of to your member how interested are you  and you you have a good qualities  being a leader so should be the first to move so that your members follow your foot steps
Activity: 40
February 04, 2018, 12:45:55 AM
Everybody defines leadership differently but I really like the way John C Maxwell defines leadership, “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” Irrespective of how you define a leader, he or she can prove to be a difference maker between success and failure. A good leader has a futuristic vision and knows how to turn his ideas into real world equivalent.
Activity: 252
February 03, 2018, 11:35:03 PM
The leader's quality, it is to point to based on the natural endowment of physical and mental, through learning and practice and formed the day after tomorrow at work often play a role in the leadership of the essential elements of the basic conditions and combined. In leading scientific theory research, people usually put the leader's quality can be divided into political quality, ideological quality, moral quality, cultural quality, professional quality, physical quality and psychological quality, and leadership and management ability, etc.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 03, 2018, 06:51:07 PM
The quality of a leader is reflected in the leaded team or society. To be a good leader means to have some abilityes to make quick smart decisions in a short period of time so it is hard, i guess, to be a good leader.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
February 03, 2018, 06:49:03 PM
The quality of a leader must have a full of knowledge about of what he is going to share a new something different to His/Her followers. Then a leader must always humble, God fearing, helpful, and knows what's he's priority.
Activity: 169
February 03, 2018, 06:47:06 PM
 a quality leaders periodically take stock of their personal strengths and shortcomings. They ask: “What do I like to do? What am I really good at?” “What are my areas of weakness, and what do I dislike doing?”

Knowing your areas of weakness does not make you weak; on the contrary, it allows you to delegate to others who have those abilities, in order to achieve the common goal. Rather than clinging to the false belief that they can do it all, great leaders hire people who complement, rather than supplement, their skills. Working on your areas of weaknesses will improve your leadership ability – and recognizing them makes you more human.
Activity: 80
February 03, 2018, 04:06:56 PM
Decisive in Making Decisions
If anyone wants to be a good leader, they should not be unstable in making good decisions for the team or organization. They should also be able to consider all the factors or risks that will occur before deciding to take the decision
Activity: 71
February 01, 2018, 03:02:25 AM
The quality of a leader is not only commands the group, a Good leader develops his/her skill to helps their members to do right things, motivate and inspire them to create a vision of the future or set direction for their group, bring the group altogether and building them as one with one vision.
Activity: 126
February 01, 2018, 12:17:44 AM
Some people believe certain person are born leaders. Others think an individual can learn to be a leader.
I don't want to use the notion " quality of Good leader", but quality of a leader. Why? Because no matter how one try, the phrase GOOD can not be justified. As a leader, your actions set the tone for what is appropriate in any field you find yourself because you are a role model and many people wants to learn from you. Exhibit habit that you want the society to be, always remember the change you are looking for begins with you.
Be able to communicate effectively, a better society can only be achieved via effective communication and most important you build trust from people on how you communicate with each others.
Be humble, always acknowledge others idea,  and to grant it all be CREATIVE AND ORIGINAL.
Let's build a better society today.
Thank you
A good leader should  be a good follower to.. Be humble patient treat and love your members in a very good way
Activity: 37
January 31, 2018, 11:53:43 PM
It is very important to us choose a great leader.A leaders must shown a traits that set an example in the group.A great leader have many quality.for example he is an honest man he knows my economy an condition of the his country.
Activity: 68
January 31, 2018, 10:51:58 PM
A good leader is a good follower. A leaders must shown a traits that set an example in the group. To able to lead they must possess effective communication and persuasion skill this is because commands are coming from the leader. They also need to become impartial and neutral to groups quarrel(no favoritism), need to balance the ecosystem of the team.
Pages:
Jump to: