Pages:
Author

Topic: RE: ANN[ICO][AIRDROP] COVEX COIN TRADING PLATFORM - page 2. (Read 114188 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Where can I see how many coins are sold? Bounty Hunters must pass the KYC?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Great project, success to your team
Activity: 154
Copy trading will be available for Beta testing before 2nd phase main ICO sale, which we have mentioned in the whitepaper also. Specific date end of August
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
This promising project has a lot of potential to succeed considering from its vision of becoming as all-in-one trading platform that is amazing as it is. Excellent job to the dev team, wishing success to the project.
thank you
Activity: 196
This promising project has a lot of potential to succeed considering from its vision of becoming as all-in-one trading platform that is amazing as it is. Excellent job to the dev team, wishing success to the project.
Hi! Can I talk to someone about youtube ads? I represent the channel with 3.3 million
subscribers If interested please write me in PM.
message me
Covex coin a braind behind the blockchain ecosystem projects dustainability for the future generations, always success for this project,
thank you for your comment
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Covex coin a braind behind the blockchain ecosystem projects dustainability for the future generations, always success for this project,
hello admin,i would like to offer you a very interesting promotional offer that will be of huge benefit to this project in coming days,kindly pm me for more info
Hi! Can I talk to someone about youtube ads? I represent the channel with 3.3 million
subscribers If interested please write me in PM.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Interesting project. I see that it will be quite a long company. The third stage of ICO will be completed at the end of September. Do you have a hard cap that could stop the sale ahead of time?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

I checked the alpha version, and I liked it. Clear interface. Very similar to one of the existing exchangers. Although all the exchangers have not a big difference in the interface, but often, a big difference in practical use. I hope that your conditions will be more democratic, which can attract the interest of many, users.
Activity: 280
Although many projects like this, but this project has advantages that did not exist in the other projects. and I am convinced that this project will surely be a success in the hands of a responsible team that exists in this project.
you are right, because every project has its own advantages that do not exist in other projects, and excellence that exists within this project could certainly caught the attention of many people to support the progress of the project.
thank you so much for your commoent. we are releasing our alpha version of  our platformhttp://demo.covex.io
Activity: 280
Although many projects like this, but this project has advantages that did not exist in the other projects. and I am convinced that this project will surely be a success in the hands of a responsible team that exists in this project.
you are right, because every project has its own advantages that do not exist in other projects, and excellence that exists within this project could certainly caught the attention of many people to support the progress of the project.
I myself hope that so that this project can compete with the other because I'm sure the team will fight for their projects and promote it as best as possible.
Moreover, the tight competition of such services is always, on the benefit of the users. The more such places, the less commission fees. I am very pleased to see this project, and I hope for a high competitive ability.
yes we are trying our best to make it happen. I am sharing our link of alpha version of trading platform http://demo.covex.io
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I myself hope that so that this project can compete with the other because I'm sure the team will fight for their projects and promote it as best as possible.
Moreover, the tight competition of such services is always, on the benefit of the users. The more such places, the less commission fees. I am very pleased to see this project, and I hope for a high competitive ability.
Activity: 215
Hey.. problem... dev need assistance about spreadsheet in signature campaign. Some1 used my info and signed with his wallet and his telegram. Wonzamun is a scammer, number 22 in spreadsheet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Have you read this article? There are 10 reasons for investors to hold Covex tokens. And it's now the last week of PreSale with 50% bonus
The decision is up to you.
https://medium.com/@covexcoin/10-reasons-to-hodl-covex-coin-f0e1af5bb301
Activity: 112
This bounty is really hot.Thumbs up to the team.This will succeed beyond measures.
Pages:
Jump to: