Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 2. (Read 28517 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Will ico investors receive discounts when the app is released? Any other discounts or promo? Wanna buy more before token raises in price.

Yes, we are planning huge discounts on various services on the platform. Stay tuned for the further updates!

Wow! That's superb. Between the fiat 50% discount for paying for rent using berry tokens is still available? Will have to wait to find out the new programs that will provide huge discount on the differnt services that Rentberry offers.

Yes, the 50% discount for all payments in BERRY is active. We are soon to add  BERRY payments for the Apply feature. Will be active just in a few weeks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Well I’m looking forward to be able to use you’re bidding service in my country. Can’t wait when you go international.
Same here! There is much demand of rental service in my county and want to check out if peoples are willing to use their platform in my county and what benifits it brings here. Between what will be Rentberry's method of promoting their service in International field. I believe it's not much well know to users outside US and peoples who are familiar with Crypto although the apps will do some tricks. So how will they unlock their idea in other countries?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Will ico investors receive discounts when the app is released? Any other discounts or promo? Wanna buy more before token raises in price.

Yes, we are planning huge discounts on various services on the platform. Stay tuned for the further updates!

Wow! That's superb. Between the fiat 50% discount for paying for rent using berry tokens is still available? Will have to wait to find out the new programs that will provide huge discount on the differnt services that Rentberry offers.
Activity: 196

https://cryptodisrupt.com/a-blockchain-project-for-every-industry/
 One more article where we can find Rentberry being mentioned! The blockchain industry and rental market is growing faster than expected.There is a blockchain project for every industry imaginable. It's good to know that blockchain is also thinking of developing new features to interact with Internet Privacy.
Information stored in the blockchain is accessible to all peers on the network making data transparent and immutable. As such, smart contracts would have more enforceability beyond the technology itself. This will enforce the rental market to popularize more than before.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Can you explain how lease e signing works?

Hello angelinakorenovskaya,
Here are 6 important things that you should take into account while relying on this method:

* Authentication of the signature. On Rentberry, we utilize HelloSign electronic signature service. Everyone who uses it is authenticated and should provide either the login data or receive a special request for a signature via the e-mail. All the personal data including passwords and usernames are properly encrypted with the help of 256-bit SSL method. Accidental information leakages are prevented by session timeouts that are done automatically. Moreover, you always receive notifications on your e-mail when some actions are taken in your account.
* Signature affixation. Every signature is affixed to the contract. Each contact is also affixed with the audit trail that helps identify who and when signed the contract.
* The authenticity of the contract. An authentic copy of every document is created before it is signed by the parties.
* Reliable transaction history. Comprehensive transaction history is available for an easy reach at any time you need it.
* Universal solution for any platform. You can access your rental agreement from anywhere if you have a stable Internet connection and are using a major web browser.
* Easy download. Your document can be easily downloaded in a convenient PDF format.
Thanks for providing a detailed guide on how the lease e-signing works.With the use of e-sign, there is low consumption of time as the document is signed online instantly. The task which seemed to be tedious is now made easier by electronic signature.
Activity: 434
Idex and HitBTC are okay but I’d like you to list on other big exchanges. It would make your price go up! Are you planning something?
A decent exchange from where berry can be directly used by users is more acceptable. The fact of the price not going up is not mainly the absence of top exchanges. Of course i'm not saying that listing on more exchange won't be good, but the real fact is in order to see the real potential of berry tokens there should be more users who are willing to use berry to pay for  long term rental service .
Activity: 448
Cool that the app is going to be released soon! Will the rentberry app have an instant fiat getaway?
Expecting the same and eagerly waiting to check out what positive influence it brings after the apps are out. According to my belief i hope users will find it useful to bypass the lengthy process of co-realated ways of renting rather than to use the digital version which makes it much easier, saves time.
Activity: 28
Hope someone knows the answer here…Can we send berry token from cryptonomos to hitbtc straightly ??

Hi Tata_Coinbaby,

Yes, sure. You can do so. Here are the steps:

1. Register at HitBTC.
2. Have 0.005 ETH you’re Cryptonomos account (gas fee is required for any transfer of etherium based tokens): https://medium.com/cryptonomos/how-to-top-up-your-cryptonomos-account-1ca9a75324b4
3. Copy your BERRY address.
4. Send your Tokens to your HitBTC BERRY address.

I have been searching for this answer for a long time if i can straightly transfer berry tokens from my Cryptonomos account to HitBTC. Thank you the medium details guide really helped me lot. Between apart from HitBTC is Rentbery listed on any other platform?

Idex as well
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
I also wonder if we will be able to see the survey results?

The survey results will not be shared most probably, as it is made for the Rentberry team for better understanding the community goals and preferences.

Got it.
Activity: 142

The survey results will not be shared most probably, as it is made for the Rentberry team for better understanding the community goals and preferences.

Hi Community!
We have a quick survey about our new upcoming feature and we really need your opinion. Please, take this survey, it’s short and will take less than 2 minutes.
https://goo.gl/forms/JCCUL6vgL8dSr5uf1
Thank you!

Cool survey! Thanks for asking us!
Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

Hi Community!
We have a quick survey about our new upcoming feature and we really need your opinion. Please, take this survey, it’s short and will take less than 2 minutes.
https://goo.gl/forms/JCCUL6vgL8dSr5uf1
Thank you!
Activity: 51
Idex and HitBTC are okay but I’d like you to list on other big exchanges. It would make your price go up! Are you planning something?

They don't discuss it. Most of the exchanges have NDA policies now and an exchange discussion can lead to price manipulation.

Listing on decent exchange will help berry to gain more users. Sure they have planned something in future. From the present news seems like they are trying to make the company well known to users and properly established. Already berry has a huge number of users but more are going to know about the token system soon. Time management is the key to success.
Activity: 44
Hope someone knows the answer here…Can we send berry token from cryptonomos to hitbtc straightly ??

Yes, Rentberry tokens can be directly sent from cryptonomous to Hitbtc, but you need to hold atleast 0.05 ETH as gas fee is required for any transfer of etherium based tokens. It's easy and simple just make sure to double check the address of your wallet.
Activity: 42
I think the job you guys have done is awesome. Pure gold. Keep on delivering the best possible service.

A project's potential is determined by the team members, devs, dedication and hard works while the token's value is totally dependent on the market condition. They have a great team ,being listed on many articles that are now-a-days mentioned under rental services as well as they provides on-time support. This project is having a high potential reach the moon as mentioned in multiple articles.
Activity: 43
Rentberry is a really great project! I’ve watched the last q&a session and was amazed by the team and eco himself. You’ve got my full support. Btw, when will beta versions of your app be available?

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. The alpha version will be released by the end of this summer. If we plan to give out the beta version for tests, we will let everyone know.

Good to know that the there will be directly alpha version of the app available to us. And yeah many peoples wanted to use the beta version for tests and help the team finding bugs in every possible way!
Activity: 109
Rentberry is a really great project! I’ve watched the last q&a session and was amazed by the team and eco himself. You’ve got my full support. Btw, when will beta versions of your app be available?

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. The alpha version will be released by the end of this summer. If we plan to give out the beta version for tests, we will let everyone know.

Good to know that the there will be directly alpha version of the app available to us. And yeah many peoples wanted to use the beta version for tests and help the team finding bugs in every possible way!
Activity: 48
BERRY mooning!!!! There is only 1.5m tokens up for sale so people are happy to sit back.

Rentberry project is different from other. It's a rental service which will require much time to stronghold the basic requirements and markets needs. I agree with the point that the price of berry is decreasing each day but it has absolutely nothing to take with berry not being mentioned on other exchanges. As long as we don't see real-time-users to pay long terms rents using berry tokens there won't be any flow or demand of tokens (which will basically result in increment of token price).
Activity: 52
Will your platform allow the use of other currencies? For example euro, or yuan?

I don't think Rentberry will allow using other currencies, if so then there will be no need of Berry tokens. Rental fees can only be paid using berry tokens, as the actualy need of purchasing tokens is based on the actuality the price of tokens will fluctuate. So holding them can pay out more than what we bought it for , but it will be good if in future there is a direct option to purhcase berry using currency.
Pages:
Jump to: