Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 175. (Read 907212 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
That breakout chart looks crazy. Those green candles look like penis in erection phase  Grin

Haha, I would say "overextended" but when you take a look at the november rally, Bitcoin don't care.
one more 3day green bar in this rally?
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
That breakout chart looks crazy. Those green candles look like penis in erection phase  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
Interesting that now Huboi is leading Bitstamp upwards today. BitcoinWisdom lists Bitstamp at $642 and Huobi at $651.66/4070.08. This rally has been very strong ever since the breakout from the months long downtrend. Here is the Huobi 3-day resolution chart . . .

Activity: 503
Merit: 501
After learning about the Three Drivers Pattern I've plotted to better stay within the rules. https://www.tradingview.com/v/ki1IKkbD/

legendary
Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
Hi all..

Thank you rpietila for tha high quality TA.. very appreciated.

Im very bullish but not as bullish as 300k/btc..

I bet on 4k/btc before q2 2015.. but like each year..for the last four years.. btc tenfolded more than my most optimistic year to year previsions.  So.. even if I have hard time beleive it.. I guess 10k is really probable before q2 2015..

That was my 2 satoshis..

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that the future is not written in stone and we are not all destined to be the super mega wealthy elite for doing nothing.

I think what people here are trying to say is that yes the future isn't written in stone, it is written in btc.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that the future is not written in stone and we are not all destined to be the super mega wealthy elite for doing nothing.

Study, invert and holding risks is not doing nothing. I don´t take for sure we will be megarich, well, probably Risto will be megarich, thought

I will be just... plain rich Wink

I'll be quite happy with moderately rich.... rich enough to build the house of my dreams.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331

I am not doing nothing. I use bitcoin and I mine=produce bitcoins for you guys to use and speculate on  Wink
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1005
No maps for these territories

Study, invert and holding risks is not doing nothing. I don´t take for sure we will be megarich, well, probably Risto will be megarich, thought

I will be just... plain rich Wink

Don´t take it so serious, Tera, it´s only money
legendary
Activity: 1176

How do you know?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!

there is nothing wrong with hoping you will live on bitcoin for the rest of your live. I would be fully availible for the cause: I would spread anarchism and try to code/help with projects. Try to increase adoption, etc.
Activity: 445
Merit: 251

Wooooohooooooo!!!!!

*high five*
*pogues*
*hugs*

Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Bear anxiety lol......

I'll never understand people like these. Who pays them to be haters?

Anyway, we'll see. And it's not about being rich, it's about blockchain working and changing rules.

But you can still dreaming on bitcoin to one cent and status quo not changing. Living in a world of fantasy it's free.
This posting makes no sense. Nowhere did I mention anything about a bear, a decline, or one cent.

Tera Tera......you are one of the most bear on this forum........anyway, I wish good luck to us all. Bears included  Smiley

We are all part of a changing.
You assume I am a permanent bear now because I traded a 5 month long bear market but you are wrong.

Ok I'm wrong. If you say so....

Let me hear a loud "CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!"

Come on you can do it!!

Go go go!!

Cheesy

Bear anxiety lol......

Anyway, we'll see. And it's not about being rich, it's about blockchain working and changing rules.

But you can still dreaming on bitcoin to one cent and status quo not changing. Living in a world of fantasy it's free.
This posting makes no sense. Nowhere did I mention anything about a bear, a decline, or one cent.

Tera Tera......you are one of the most bear on this forum........anyway, I wish good luck to us all. Bears included  Smiley

You assume I am a permanent bear now because I traded a 5 month long bear market but you are wrong.
Why is the mentality in this forum so bipolar and assumptive? It's like you either believe in $0.00001 or $1,000,000,000,000 and if you don't believe in one of them then you must believe in the other - there is no inbetween.

Bear anxiety lol......

Tera Tera......you are one of the most bear on this forum........anyway, I wish good luck to us all. Bears included  Smiley

Bear anxiety lol......

Bear anxiety lol......

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
A price of above $840,000 by July 1 2017 is one of the most optimistic predictions I have seen. In percentage terms, how likely do you think it is that that will happen?
You just skipped over my optimistic prediction of $3,700,000 by July 1 2017. Remember that EVERYONE that predicted until now the price for more than a year into the future has severely undershot their numbers.

Apologies Smiley I could certainly live with your prediction, but I don't think it'll happen. Hope I'm wrong though Smiley
Jump to: