Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress] - page 10. (Read 56637 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 318
INB4 Paxmao comes and tells us (again) NATO  is not directly involved:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/02/28/british-soldiers-help-ukraine-fire-missiles-olaf-scholz/

NATO troops are not deployed in Ukraine. The NATO command structure and military means are not being used in Ukraine. If it were, Ruzzia would be celebrating "victories" in the outskirts of Moscow.

Germany, France, Italy, Spain.... oh and thanks to Putin, Finland and Sweden, are sovereign states that can choose to enter in whichever bilateral agreement they want. I know you struggle with the concept of sovereign states and certainly you struggle a lot with "agreements".

Germany is not only helping Ukraine with material and intelligence, but also the UK army has trained thousand of Ukrainians, France has provided SCALPS and nearly every country in Europe has in some way supported Ukraine. This is not NATO, you would have noticed.

Try reading again...Scholz makes you look foolish

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/02/28/british-soldiers-help-ukraine-fire-missiles-olaf-scholz/
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
INB4 Paxmao comes and tells us (again) NATO  is not directly involved:

NATO troops are not deployed in Ukraine. The NATO command structure and military means are not being used in Ukraine. If it were, Ruzzia would be celebrating "victories" in the outskirts of Moscow.

Germany, France, Italy, Spain.... oh and thanks to Putin, Finland and Sweden, are sovereign states that can choose to enter in whichever bilateral agreement they want. I know you struggle with the concept of sovereign states and certainly you struggle a lot with "agreements".

Germany is not only helping Ukraine with material and intelligence, but also the UK army has trained thousand of Ukrainians, France has provided SCALPS and nearly every country in Europe has in some way supported Ukraine. This is not NATO, you would have noticed.

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Meanwhile is time to start talking about a disaster for the Ruzzian aviation. Another A-50 and two more SU fighter / bomber. The free-ride to launch the gliding bombs is becoming more of a roulette game (I cannot avoid the pun: a Ruzzian Roulette game) and I so surprised that Ruzzis are actually letting the A-50 (this are those planes with a huge radar on-top like the AWACS) actually get in the danger zone. It smells of desperation.

The A-50s are soviet tek, the production lines are not there, the know how has been lost and the components will be nearly impossible to source. As said, buying Ukrainian agricultural land at Manhattan prices.
I read somehwere that after losing second A-50 plane, Russia didn't tried to use one of few their remaining planes near to Ukraine. So, it may be one of reasons why they lost so many fighter jets in such short time, sometimes even more than one jet per day. 13 fighter jets in 13 days in huge loses
Today I read interesting article with revealed details of Istanbul peace deal draft:
https://kyivindependent.com/wsj-russias-peace-terms-include-ukraine-outside-nato-limited-military-2022-document-shows/
Main points of it:
According to the 17-page document dated April 15, 2022, Ukraine would be allowed to seek EU membership but not entry to NATO or any other military bloc. Ukraine's Armed Forces would have to be reduced to a certain size, no foreign weapons would be stationed on its territory, and  Crimea would remain de facto in Russian hands.

Russia would see Ukrainian forces limited to 85,000 troops, 342 tanks, and 519 artillery pieces, while Ukrainian negotiators wanted 250,000 troops, 800 tanks, and 1,900 artillery pieces, according to the document.

Russia also reportedly wanted to limit the range of Ukrainian missiles to 40 kilometers (25 miles).
And then people are wondering why Ukraine didn't agreed with. Such conditions basically is capitulation of Ukraine and would end in similar and probably worse way than Budapest memorandum.
legendary
Do not die for Putin

Meanwhile Russia is blasting through the under-fortified areas West of Avdeevka which are melting like butter because that's what under-fortified places do in times of war.  A lot of money, including that earmarked for fortifications, somehow went AWOL.  The 'Monaco Battalion' is a prime suspects, as would be the 'zio' faction leading the zionazi's in charge of the depopulation element of the operation.

They will take exactly to where Ukraine has decided to be the best location to defend. e.g. try taking Robotyne and loose another 14 tanks + APCs or get pushed back to the exact position Ukraine wants you to be in Orlivka. Getting carried out into the "front collapse" narrative is easy after the "high" of getting another pile of rubble, but it is also quite dangerous.

Meanwhile is time to start talking about a disaster for the Ruzzian aviation. Another A-50 and two more SU fighter / bomber. The free-ride to launch the gliding bombs is becoming more of a roulette game (I cannot avoid the pun: a Ruzzian Roulette game) and I so surprised that Ruzzis are actually letting the A-50 (this are those planes with a huge radar on-top like the AWACS) actually get in the danger zone. It smells of desperation.

The A-50s are soviet tek, the production lines are not there, the know how has been lost and the components will be nearly impossible to source. As said, buying Ukrainian agricultural land at Manhattan prices.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

Meanwhile Russia is blasting through the under-fortified areas West of Avdeevka which are melting like butter because that's what under-fortified places do in times of war.  A lot of money, including that earmarked for fortifications, somehow went AWOL.  The 'Monaco Battalion' is a prime suspects, as would be the 'zio' faction leading the zionazi's in charge of the depopulation element of the operation.

legendary
Do not die for Putin
February 29, 2024, 06:36:42 PM
~

You do amazingly well with English, considering it isn't your first language. But then, a lot of people know two or more languages. But perhaps you should re-study English a little, so you can see what is said in the video... and a lot of other places for that matter.

Cool

You do amazingly well at being able to use a keyboard without electrocuting yourself, given you intellectual level.

Your link is pure propaganda, there are little facts, all bias and I am not going to bother to listen more that 2 minutes of that short of crap. Bottom-line, all countries conduct operations abroad, Ruzzia is well known to manipulate elections abroad, kill people abroad, spread disinformation (Please, preeettty please, ask me to provide proof). That is not war (although arguably killing in foreign soil is an act of war) , war is marching your troops into a recognised estate to take over its territory.

Do you even think you are saying something important?...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin BA... you kill me  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

And on topic now, another A-50 seems to have been shot down. This is a very expensive toy that should usually be either better protected or not used where is at risk. It seems that a nation without a Navy and with a tiny air force has managed to win the battle at sea and seems like it is going to win the air war. Anything that is not shelling seems beyond any of the capabilities of the Ruzzians.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 29, 2024, 05:53:18 PM
~

You do amazingly well with English, considering it isn't your first language. But then, a lot of people know two or more languages. But perhaps you should re-study English a little, so you can see what is said in the video... and a lot of other places for that matter.

Cool

You do amazingly well at being able to use a keyboard without electrocuting yourself, given you intellectual level.

Your link is pure propaganda, there are little facts, all bias and I am not going to bother to listen more that 2 minutes of that short of crap. Bottom-line, all countries conduct operations abroad, Ruzzia is well known to manipulate elections abroad, kill people abroad, spread disinformation (Please, preeettty please, ask me to provide proof). That is not war (although arguably killing in foreign soil is an act of war) , war is marching your troops into a recognised estate to take over its territory.

Do you even think you are saying something important? Of course, all your rants - even those with a little truth in them - are fun for you, right? So, they ARE important to you, right? Almost everybody who contributes comments to the forum is having fun doing so, right? Or they wouldn't be here, right? And they aren't here, right? People enjoy your comments, one way or another.

All the lies of the US and Nato.

How Realistic Is Putin?

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2024/02/29/how-realistic-is-putin/
On February 27 I was interviewed by Finian Cunningham about this risk.  If the interview is posted online, I will link to it hopefully before it is taken down by the narrative controllers.

There is no doubt that I have been proven correct that the provocations, accepted by the Kremlin with only words in opposition, have increased in severity over the past two years.

First the West would send to the Ukrainians helmets and sleeping bags.  Then small arms ammunition. Then artillery.  Tanks were mentioned, but Washington and NATO said, "never tanks." Then tanks were sent. Then, after first being denied, drones and intermediate-range missiles. Then targeting information. Then mercenaries.  Then after being denied, now long-range missiles and US F-16s capable of penetrating deep into Russia herself far from the battlefront are under consideration.  And now the latest, the French President's proposal to send NATO troops.  "We will never send troops," declares NATO's Stoltenberg. But all the denials previously were breached and meant nothing.

Cool
legendary
Do not die for Putin
February 29, 2024, 05:32:58 PM
~

Thanks, again for proving that you don't have a clue about what is going on. If you had watched the video in my post, you would have seen the proof - not just talk - that it was the US using Ukraine that started the war years before Putin decided to do something about it in 2022. However, I like the idea that you can dream. People should be able to dream. But try looking at reality some time.

Here's the video, again... just to make it easier for you to find - [biased shitlink removed]

Cool

Seriously, facts?? In the first two minute this dude has already classed two newspapers as "part of the regime", then mentions an article that does not say what he says it says and goes to a tweet by a nobody repeating Kremlin propaganda.

do I really need to listen to ultra-biased shit when there is a clear fact that you are trying to ignore? Putin sent his troops and captured Crimea. This was a recognised part of a recognised country. That is the start of a war.

Whatever the CIA did or did not is no different to whatever the Ruzzian "inteligence" services tried and failed to do.

You guys speaking about facts in laughable (dumBAss).

Cool

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102
February 29, 2024, 03:16:52 PM

I'd rather say that they don't like to be neglected. If you run a tank for 12 hours straight in difficult conditions without cleaning the air filter, you're neglecting it.

These tanks aren't made to be operated for so long, but rather mission-wise. It's range is up to 300km, so that's just a few hours of runtime without refueling. When you refuel, it's normal for the crew to do basic maintenance, clean visors and other equipment, clean or replace the filters. It barely takes 30 min, but some soldiers are given equipment they don't know and ride it until it dies.

Also, isn't this a machine made for desert warfare?
Still much better than Russian cans that grill the crew when they get hit.
legendary
February 28, 2024, 11:01:25 PM
~

Thanks, again for proving that you don't have a clue about what is going on. If you had watched the video in my post, you would have seen the proof - not just talk - that it was the US using Ukraine that started the war years before Putin decided to do something about it in 2022. However, I like the idea that you can dream. People should be able to dream. But try looking at reality some time.

Here's the video, again... just to make it easier for you to find - [biased shitlink removed]

Cool

Seriously, facts?? In the first two minute this dude has already classed two newspapers as "part of the regime", then mentions an article that does not say what he says it says and goes to a tweet by a nobody repeating Kremlin propaganda.

do I really need to listen to ultra-biased shit when there is a clear fact that you are trying to ignore? Putin sent his troops and captured Crimea. This was a recognised part of a recognised country. That is the start of a war.

Whatever the CIA did or did not is no different to whatever the Ruzzian "inteligence" services tried and failed to do.

Cool
legendary
Do not die for Putin
February 28, 2024, 08:30:25 PM
Of course, I am sure you are going to get 10 "kills" a week minimum now until you reach twice the number of Abrams actually sent  Grin Grin Grin Nothing new, bonus in the Ruzzian army are common place and one of the main reasons why kills are miscounted by design.

Anyway, it seems that Macron has spoken out the idea of an increased European involvement with Ukraine. US may retreat, EU does not have that luxury. I guess Macron can speak out loud because France does have a nuclear deterrent.
This is how propaganda works:
https://twitter.com/Xenta777/status/1761724381867257984
As of February 24, 2022: Ukraine had 250 airplanes and helicopters

By February 24, 2024: 839 airplanes and helicopters had been destroyed

About Macron words, I was surprised to hear it from him, you would expect to hear it from maybe Poland, Czechia or Baltics, but not from him. And seems that these ideas didn't got much support.
And I'm getting more and more sceptical about words of politicians about this war. C'mon, they failed to supply promised 1 million 155 mm shells and now they're talking about sending troops from NATO countries.

The thing is that at this point only works with those who make a conscious effort to believe the figures. In any war they tend to be inflated from both sides, however with the current OSINT available there are a few sites that have reasonably credible figures that at least can indicate the direction of travel.

I think that Macron wanted everyone to understand that the possibility actually exists. That a NATO member may perfectly well send either soldiers or other support personnel to Ukraine. It is just about opening the debate of what does EU want to do in the near and long future. The US as ally seems to be failing the moment a bunch of retards get hooked on Trumpamine and since that possibility exists, the common defence strategy may have to be fully revamped.

~

More proof that Ukraine (really the CIA) started the war long before Russia invaded.

Cool

Is there any country in which CIA is not active? Vanuatu maybe? The war started when Ruzzian troops violated the legitimate borders of a internationally recognised state.

BTW BA, how is that Ruzzian citizenship application going? Go an enjoy freedom.

Edited to add: dumBAss.

Cool

[moderator's note: multiple posts have been merged]
legendary
February 28, 2024, 06:13:07 PM
~

~

That's not propaganda. They simply destroyed a bunch of them several times. Grin

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
February 28, 2024, 04:46:37 PM
Of course, I am sure you are going to get 10 "kills" a week minimum now until you reach twice the number of Abrams actually sent  Grin Grin Grin Nothing new, bonus in the Ruzzian army are common place and one of the main reasons why kills are miscounted by design.

Anyway, it seems that Macron has spoken out the idea of an increased European involvement with Ukraine. US may retreat, EU does not have that luxury. I guess Macron can speak out loud because France does have a nuclear deterrent.

About Macron words, I was surprised to hear it from him, you would expect to hear it from maybe Poland, Czechia or Baltics, but not from him. And seems that these ideas didn't got much support.
And I'm getting more and more sceptical about words of politicians about this war. C'mon, they failed to supply promised 1 million 155 mm shells and now they're talking about sending troops from NATO countries.
February 28, 2024, 03:22:35 PM
~

More proof that Ukraine (really the CIA) started the war long before Russia invaded.

Cool

Is there any country in which CIA is not active? Vanuatu maybe? The war started when Ruzzian troops violated the legitimate borders of a internationally recognised state.

Here's the video, again... just to make it easier for you to find - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRqP4XLhqak.

Cool

He is propaganda bot, he's not interested in your videos...or any facts
legendary
February 28, 2024, 11:05:04 AM
~

Cool

Here's the video, again... just to make it easier for you to find - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRqP4XLhqak.

Cool
legendary
Do not die for Putin
February 28, 2024, 06:34:14 AM
Looks like one of the M1A1 Abrams made the mistake of getting a little to close to actual combat 'aaaand it's gone!'  Why waste a Lancet when a simple FPV drone will do the job?
Earlier, Russian actor Ivan Okhlobystin announced an additional bonus of 10 million rubles for each damaged Abrams tank. This is a rather large amount (about $110,000), so it would be better for the 30 Abrams remaining in Ukraine not to appear near the line of combat contact in the future - they are a priority target for FPV drone operators.

Cool

legendary
February 27, 2024, 11:20:18 AM

The CIA's Secret Ten Year War On Russia...From Within Ukraine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRqP4XLhqak
The New York Times came out with a bombshell article on Sunday detailing the past ten years of CIA active warfare from within Ukraine against Russia. From building 12 CIA bases within the country, to instructing on sabotage inside Russia to providing targeting intelligence BEFORE the 2022 Russian military operation in Ukraine. And...much of the operation was kept secret from then-President Trump!

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: