Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress] - page 8. (Read 56635 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 318

How do we know they would not have been starved to death by the millions like Stalin did for the "greater benefit of Ruzzians"? They way to have kept Ukrainians alive would have been simply not to invade Ukraine.

How many Georgians Russia starved/killed/exiled after Georgia lost war with Russia?

Only rooinek puppet Saakashvili?

How many Georgians can actually say if that happened? I mean, without getting a free flight out of the window? What information is available of what Ruzzia does or does not?

The modus operandi is always the same, Ruzzia governs a region taking but not giving, thus people are mostly impoverish, thus they join the Ruzzian army to make their livign (or die trying) so Ruzzia wages war in another region. I am not surprised Ukraine would rather choose something different, even if it takes blood and sweat to gain their freedom from Putin and the Ruzzians.

The option for Ukraine to "surrender so that you are not killed" does not really exist. It is more an option to be killed later at the service of the Ruzzian empire. The option of "negotiating peace" in Putin's terms does not exist, it is just waiting for the next war when the oil is up and Putin get the army back in shape. All those alternatives are just mirages and false solutions.

Umm, you're aware Georgia is sovereign state, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_(country)
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

How do we know they would not have been starved to death by the millions like Stalin did for the "greater benefit of Ruzzians"? They way to have kept Ukrainians alive would have been simply not to invade Ukraine.

How many Georgians Russia starved/killed/exiled after Georgia lost war with Russia?

How many Georgians can actually say if that happened? I mean, without getting a free flight out of the window? What information is available of what Ruzzia does or does not?

The modus operandi is always the same, Ruzzia governs a region taking but not giving, thus people are mostly impoverish, thus they join the Ruzzian army to make their livign (or die trying) so Ruzzia wages war in another region. I am not surprised Ukraine would rather choose something different, even if it takes blood and sweat to gain their freedom from Putin and the Ruzzians.

The option for Ukraine to "surrender so that you are not killed" does not really exist. It is more an option to be killed later at the service of the Ruzzian empire. The option of "negotiating peace" in Putin's terms does not exist, it is just waiting for the next war when the oil is up and Putin get the army back in shape. All those alternatives are just mirages and false solutions.

But the new Russia has been playing the game since 1991. Countries join Russia because they make sense. The coup and the war started by Ukraine against Russia in 2014, by the US, shows just exactly how the US doesn't make sense for people. BRICS shows how Russia and the world are trying to get back to solidity (gold) rather than buying and selling paper like the US.

True, Russia has not changed their goals regarding worldwide conquest. They have simply changed their methods. But it is the US that is doing worldwide conquest, not Russia. Ukraine would be far better off if they surrendered to Russia. But all you have to do is ask her people. It was only a vicious handful of Ukrainians that wanted the war... and it still is.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin

legendary
Do not die for Putin
While we are discussing, another oil facility in Ruzzia is burning.

Well, I guess Boris got at least this one thing right then.

Tell that to hundreds of thousands dead Ukrainians and their relatives

It is again the same old narrative in which you kill someone, but somehow they are the ones to blame because they did not want to do what you told them to do. Mafia mentality at its best.

Right! I would guess that maybe millions of Ukrainians who migrated to other countries are thanking God or their lucky stars that they migrated when they did. And many of them are cursing Zelensky and the US because of their relatives killed, and their destroyed homeland.

Cool

If they blame Zelensky all they have to do is go to Ruzzia, but my guess is not precisely Zelensky who they blame when a Ruzzian missile hits their home.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

Right! I would guess that maybe millions of Ukrainians who migrated to other countries are thanking God or their lucky stars that they migrated when they did. And many of them are cursing Zelensky and the US because of their relatives killed, and their destroyed homeland.

Cool

legendary
Do not die for Putin
This is becoming a far too expensive war for Ruzzia.

Yes, the stakes are constantly going up - Ukraine has failed to prevent war (it had at least 4 months to do something - starting with direct negotiations or outmaneuvering Putin by providing unconditional amnesty to separatists - just like it happened with Chechnya), has failed to solve it at the start - when the costs were low. So now, when the costs went over the top and Ukraine stays bold on its desire to ruin Russia - Russia has to justify the resources spent for this conflict, and the "justified" mark is constantly moving upwards towards total elimination of Ukraine as a state.

"Peace talks" now for Ukraine equals death (at least "political death") for everyone at the top - their actions have caused lots of losses, they've spent enormous amount of resources and credit costs without any real achievements. For Russia - it'll not look like a victory either as the initial political goals were not achieved and are as far as never before. Though I believe the real goals were by far not the ones declared - give a "magic kick" to industry by forcing outsiders run out and prepare for the next "modern" war. Yes - this conflict is simply a costly preparation to the next.

You are thinking  a mixture "martingale" style and sunken costs fallacy -  Since Ruzzia's cost is going up, they have to double down on the cost to try to achieve a bigger victory. Now, why don't you try playing Roulette with that mentality? Or anything else for that matter (options, shares, ...)? The fact is that is that Ruzzia may simply not be able to reach the great objective of suppressing Ukraine as state and should probably be thinking at this point of leaving the table.

But you are right in one thing - that is the Kremlin mentality, double on the bet no matter the cost, no matter the effort,... if a tyrant gets it wrong, people may be getting strange ideas about who should be in charge uh?

Ukraine failed to prevent the war? You know that Putin's "proposal" for peace included basically getting Ukraine to have no army nor any sensible means of defence? Who in his right mind would accept to be pre-defeated so that Putin had an easier time invading. I think someone in the Kremlin had lost it to even propose that.

Some sources point to the Pope encouraging peace talks. In my view, the Pope has to seek peace, that is his endowment. Note that he urged "parties" to negotiate, not Ukraine to surrender. Unfortunately the Ruzzian proposal is simply to get all they have as of today plus all Kherson, Zaporizilla,... As anyone may understand, that is not really a plan.

It was done deal, until UK sent Boris Johnson

Activity: 69
Merit: 2
This is becoming a far too expensive war for Ruzzia.

Yes, the stakes are constantly going up - Ukraine has failed to prevent war (it had at least 4 months to do something - starting with direct negotiations or outmaneuvering Putin by providing unconditional amnesty to separatists - just like it happened with Chechnya), has failed to solve it at the start - when the costs were low. So now, when the costs went over the top and Ukraine stays bold on its desire to ruin Russia - Russia has to justify the resources spent for this conflict, and the "justified" mark is constantly moving upwards towards total elimination of Ukraine as a state.

"Peace talks" now for Ukraine equals death (at least "political death") for everyone at the top - their actions have caused lots of losses, they've spent enormous amount of resources and credit costs without any real achievements. For Russia - it'll not look like a victory either as the initial political goals were not achieved and are as far as never before. Though I believe the real goals were by far not the ones declared - give a "magic kick" to industry by forcing outsiders run out and prepare for the next "modern" war. Yes - this conflict is simply a costly preparation to the next.
Seems that Ukrainian drones found new target in Russia - several oil refineries were hit in multiple locations yesterday and today. Facikities in Nizhny Novgorod, Ryazan and Rostov were hit and seems that damage was significant
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-launches-drone-attacks-russia-second-night-row-officials-say-2024-03-13/
https://youtu.be/Z6Bq0rzvihY?si=DNBm1bSXagCHsmZk
According to Bloomberg, in these facikities there is about 12% of Russian oil is made. If such attacks will continue, consequences can be very painful for Russia.

This is becoming a far too expensive war for Ruzzia. Putin probably does not care much about using the money for this and the Ruzzians are not going to revolt in the short term for this but...if the trend of refineries being struck continues it may eventually have an effect on the front - not just because the Ruzzian economy really feels the irect pain if this continues, also because it may simply be impossible to defend the vastness of Ruzzia.

Speaking of which, it seems that there are combats in Belgorod. Ruzzian patriots (revolutionaries) have been fighting actively in what is Ruzzian territory. Ruzzia will waste resources too trying to cover such  a large front.

Its just a show organized by rooineks to hide bad Ukrainian situation
legendary
Do not die for Putin
Seems that Ukrainian drones found new target in Russia - several oil refineries were hit in multiple locations yesterday and today. Facikities in Nizhny Novgorod, Ryazan and Rostov were hit and seems that damage was significant
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-launches-drone-attacks-russia-second-night-row-officials-say-2024-03-13/
According to Bloomberg, in these facikities there is about 12% of Russian oil is made. If such attacks will continue, consequences can be very painful for Russia.

This is becoming a far too expensive war for Ruzzia. Putin probably does not care much about using the money for this and the Ruzzians are not going to revolt in the short term for this but...if the trend of refineries being struck continues it may eventually have an effect on the front - not just because the Ruzzian economy really feels the irect pain if this continues, also because it may simply be impossible to defend the vastness of Ruzzia.

Speaking of which, it seems that there are combats in Belgorod. Ruzzian patriots (revolutionaries) have been fighting actively in what is Ruzzian territory. Ruzzia will waste resources too trying to cover such  a large front.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
legendary
Do not die for Putin
Grin Now the game is about who has more UAVs than the enemy. The war tactics have changed. I agree, there is no way Russia and Ukraine can make peace right now. The war will continue, and one side will lose many things.

Both sides will loose many things. The winners of this war are not Ruzzia nor Ukraine, even if they achieve any degree of military success.

The UAVs are an important weapon, but as of now it is much more about having artillery and in the case of Ruzzia, larger bombs. If Ukraine succeeds in flipping the air battle by either destroying enough Ruzzian planes or by changing the balance with air defences or F-16s from US and Europe, then Ruzzia could end in the receiving end of 100 daily 1500 kg bombs. If Europe succeeds in finding or producing enough shells to math or get near the Ruzzia's average it can also be a determinant factor. 
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
 Grin Now the game is about who has more UAVs than the enemy. The war tactics have changed. I agree, there is no way Russia and Ukraine can make peace right now. The war will continue, and one side will lose many things.
Some sources point to the Pope encouraging peace talks. In my view, the Pope has to seek peace, that is his endowment. Note that he urged "parties" to negotiate, not Ukraine to surrender. Unfortunately the Ruzzian proposal is simply to get all they have as of today plus all Kherson, Zaporizilla,... As anyone may understand, that is not really a plan.

It was done deal, until UK sent Boris Johnson

I don't think he said a white flag means losing or something like that. He means Ukraine should try negotiating again with Russia to find a peaceful resolution.  Undecided

Yes, but I would rather say Ruzzia negotiating with Ukraine for the first time, seriously, with demands that are actually achievable rather than an unconditional surrender. But anyway, that is not happening anytime soon. Putin is all right to burn through the Soviet reserves of vehicles, try to repairs the A-50 while getting dronned and launching "meatwaves" for a few hundred meters.

I am mentioning the A-50 because yesterday Ukraine managed to drone attack the factory where one was being repaired. Is like if they knew it was there ... you know.

"First time" was long ago
legendary
Do not die for Putin
I don't think he said a white flag means losing or something like that. He means Ukraine should try negotiating again with Russia to find a peaceful resolution.  Undecided

Yes, but I would rather say Ruzzia negotiating with Ukraine for the first time, seriously, with demands that are actually achievable rather than an unconditional surrender. But anyway, that is not happening anytime soon. Putin is all right to burn through the Soviet reserves of vehicles, try to repairs the A-50 while getting dronned and launching "meatwaves" for a few hundred meters.

I am mentioning the A-50 because yesterday Ukraine managed to drone attack the factory where one was being repaired. Is like if they knew it was there ... you know.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
legendary
Do not die for Putin
It's possible that another A-50 plane was hit. Few days Ukrainian drone attacked plane repair facility in Taganrog. And now fresh satellite images were published which shows that there was some damage made to building. And it's possible that one of A-50 planes was inside. From images made week ago it was visible that plane is standing outside. In fresh images it's absent here, so, either plane was moved to repair facility or just fly away from this area. Probably we will not get answers what really happened there:
https://twitter.com/Tatarigami_UA/status/1766611891818823885

Courage to negotiate goes both ways, and it seems very far away to be honest.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/pope/news/2024-03/pope-francis-swiss-tv-interview-gaza-ukraine-wars.html
Now there is excuses from Vatican because initial version of interview he talked about raising white flag. Anyway, this isn't something new, it's not first time when Pope says something contraversial about war.

They did not say who has to raise the white flag. Everyone seems to have interpreted that this is about negotiating the terms to what would optically be an Ukrainian non-decisive defeat, but I think that the if we speak about not reaching the objectives and sending humans to die for nearly no gain it depicts more about getting Putin to understand that his goals may not be achievable.

So... whose white flag?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
It's possible that another A-50 plane was hit. Few days Ukrainian drone attacked plane repair facility in Taganrog. And now fresh satellite images were published which shows that there was some damage made to building. And it's possible that one of A-50 planes was inside. From images made week ago it was visible that plane is standing outside. In fresh images it's absent here, so, either plane was moved to repair facility or just fly away from this area. Probably we will not get answers what really happened there:
https://twitter.com/Tatarigami_UA/status/1766611891818823885

Courage to negotiate goes both ways, and it seems very far away to be honest.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/pope/news/2024-03/pope-francis-swiss-tv-interview-gaza-ukraine-wars.html
Now there is excuses from Vatican because initial version of interview he talked about raising white flag. Anyway, this isn't something new, it's not first time when Pope says something contraversial about war.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
I have a Ukrainian friend who is now a widow and her son is no longer the son of a widow because he has also been killed and the only person she hates as much as Putin is Zelensky. The oligarchs should send their husbands,wives and children to the front first to lead the charge.
Pages:
Jump to: