Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress] - page 5. (Read 56623 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
~

In Democracy, the people do their voting. The majority forces the minority into 'slavery' by beating them. Then, the majority turns their authority over to a handful of people to do what they want done. But the handful never does what the majority or the minority want. The handful does whatever IT wants.

Democracy = Group Dictatorship. So, if that's what you like, no wonder you like the continued funding of Ukraine so that more people die. Your colors are coming out into the open more and more.

Cool

No, democracy includes individual rights, protection of minorities, press freedom and right to fair justice, so it is not a dictatorship of the group - that is more like the dictatorship of the proletarians and all that communist stuff. Curious that you speak about oppression while enjoying the right to say even the most stupid things without consequences. But enough of your senseless blablering dumBAss and to serious news:

Ukraine has been able to hit at least 4 military airfields in Ruzzia. Among the planes damages, strategic bombers and a number of SU planes in Yeysk, Kurst and, believe it or not, Engels airbase! This is a really high level of pain for Ruzzia for continuing the war, while the front is now relatively estable.

If Ukraine manages to keep planes away from the front, Ruzzia may even not been able to take Chasiv Yar ever, as they would need the FAB to remove some of Ukraine's strong points.

Individual rights in a Democracy? So, you really think Americas love inflation, being forced out of their homes, not having rights of human beings in court, etc., etc.

dumBAss, you are questioning my understanding of the law in another thread, in a previous post you said you have not read the constitution and you are now saying that individual rights are related to inflation. I think you have discredited yourself to a point that I do not need to say anything else, other than I perfectly understand why you support Trump.

But this is about the war in Ukraine. Ruzzia can immediately stop being hurt by simply withdrawing from Ukraine. Ruzzia is not a victim - well, perhaps the Ruzzian people are Putin's victim. Peace is simple: just leave Ukraine alone and then we can start discussing reparations. And it is better to talk now rather than later...

https://foreignpolicy.com/2024/03/04/russia-ukraine-war-funding-central-bank-assets/

Europe Edges Closer to ‘Plan B’ for Using Frozen Russian Money

https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-seize-russian-assets-ukraine-win-martins-kazaks/

Policymakers need to stop worrying about the financial and legal ramifications of skimming proceeds from frozen Russian assets to arm Ukraine and must instead recognize Moscow's aggression poses a far greater risk to the European economy, a top European Central Bank official told POLITICO.

"Of course the aggressor's funds must be used," Bank of Latvia Governor Mārtiņš Kazāks said in an interview. "In plain geopolitical sense, Ukrainians need money and we need to provide the money—it’s in our common interest."

The question is whether "you levy taxes on your citizens or use the assets of the aggressor ... if the war is long, bloody and extremely costly, at one point you will need to go into the assets," he said.

I do not see anything wrong with letting Ruzzia pay the war against Ruzzia. You see dumBAss, you can still get the war paid without inflation LOL.

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
~

In Democracy, the people do their voting. The majority forces the minority into 'slavery' by beating them. Then, the majority turns their authority over to a handful of people to do what they want done. But the handful never does what the majority or the minority want. The handful does whatever IT wants.

Democracy = Group Dictatorship. So, if that's what you like, no wonder you like the continued funding of Ukraine so that more people die. Your colors are coming out into the open more and more.

Cool

No, democracy includes individual rights, protection of minorities, press freedom and right to fair justice, so it is not a dictatorship of the group - that is more like the dictatorship of the proletarians and all that communist stuff. Curious that you speak about oppression while enjoying the right to say even the most stupid things without consequences. But enough of your senseless blablering dumBAss and to serious news:

Ukraine has been able to hit at least 4 military airfields in Ruzzia. Among the planes damages, strategic bombers and a number of SU planes in Yeysk, Kurst and, believe it or not, Engels airbase! This is a really high level of pain for Ruzzia for continuing the war, while the front is now relatively estable.

If Ukraine manages to keep planes away from the front, Ruzzia may even not been able to take Chasiv Yar ever, as they would need the FAB to remove some of Ukraine's strong points.

Individual rights in a Democracy? So, you really think Americas love inflation, being forced out of their homes, not having rights of human beings in court, etc., etc.

You answered it yourself about Ukraine. Ukraine doesn't have what it takes to fight a war, so they are using terrorist tactics.

I pity Russia... sure, that they are being bombed and hurt. But I pity them more for being caught up in a position of having to decide about being honorable enough with their ignorant Ukrainian brothers and sisters, to not go in there and destroy them, even if it hurts Russia to be honorable in this way. Not everybody would have held back this long.

These are supposed to be peaceful times. But the US terrorist-minded leaders have pushed themselves into a control of the mindset of Ukraine, to the destruction of Ukraine. Terrorist methods are about all that Ukraine has left, because the US couldn't or wouldn't support them properly.

Pray that Trump wins the Presidency. At least that way the war will be over, and Ukraine will be rebuilt by agreement between Russia and the US.

Cool
legendary
Do not die for Putin
The 'straw that broke the camel's back' is a joke on Americans with regard to Ukraine. One would think that every serious Ukrainian would be giving his ALL to save Ukraine from extinction, because the little bit that somebody gives just might be the 'straw' that saves them from Russia.
[... of topic fake removed...]

This is not just about "saving Ukraine", this is about saving democracy (I know you only believe in it when it suits you). A strong Ruzzia and a strong China means the US and the European democracies may not be able to keep being the freedom reference they are today. As usual, you are a simple and short sighted individual (or a Chinese agent).

But, back on topic after you lame wall-texting, Ukraine has managed to hit Morozov air base with several drones - damages are pending confirmation but satellite pictures of before the event show nearly 20 planes there, mostly SU-24 an SU-35. Let's see how many are left.

Also to note, repairs to some of the damages to refineries in Ruzzia require parts from the US and only from the US. Just to put this into context, the damages are causing a few hundred millions of loses... per month!

To note, somehow Indian 155MM munitions are appearing on the front. It is not difficult to guess how these made their way to Ukraine.

Good luck!

Cool

legendary
The 'straw that broke the camel's back' is a joke on Americans with regard to Ukraine. One would think that every serious Ukrainian would be giving his ALL to save Ukraine from extinction, because the little bit that somebody gives just might be the 'straw' that saves them from Russia.

This is not just about "saving Ukraine", this is about saving democracy (I know you only believe in it when it suits you). A strong Ruzzia and a strong China means the US and the European democracies may not be able to keep being the freedom reference they are today. As usual, you are a simple and short sighted individual (or a Chinese agent).

But, back on topic after you lame wall-texting, Ukraine has managed to hit Morozov air base with several drones - damages are pending confirmation but satellite pictures of before the event show nearly 20 planes there, mostly SU-24 an SU-35. Let's see how many are left.

Also to note, repairs to some of the damages to refineries in Ruzzia require parts from the US and only from the US. Just to put this into context, the damages are causing a few hundred millions of loses... per month!

To note, somehow Indian 155MM munitions are appearing on the front. It is not difficult to guess how these made their way to Ukraine.

Good luck!

Cool
legendary
Do not die for Putin

Good luck!
legendary

But it seems not Zelensky. To be fair, maybe he'll get more out of this than he pays for it... more that he will then use to support Ukraine. But it sure looks suspicious. What do you think?

And don't say that it could never be true because Zelensky is a very honorable person. You can tell by his past videos, right? Lol.

Cool
legendary
Do not die for Putin
Talks first, actions to follow. Until very recently Macron has been quite quiet about the war. He has backed down from requesting a direct intervention to promising aid which is much more likely. Counting on Le Pen winning is nor really a strategy for Putin, it is more of a hope - I mean if Le Pen really stops support to Ukraine, which I doubt.

Of course, the baltic countries are providing the most help, they are closer to Putin's Ruzzia and they know what it means. There are now talks of providing Gripens to Ukraine (much much better option than f-16, as they can be based in pretty much any road in the middle of a forest.

For now, nothing is very clear IMO.
It’s interesting that you ignored the first part of my message, that it is not Congress, but Biden, who has been slowing down the allocation of aid to Ukraine since the end of last year, essentially pushing this problem to Europe.

In the case of France, I can say that sometimes words are just words. Germany helps Ukraine the most, and it is the country that gets the most crap for insufficient support. France is basically pushing all sorts of illiquid assets onto Ukraine, which otherwise would have to be disposed of at a high cost. Although the French Scalp missiles and Caesar self-propelled guns are quite good, let me remind you that it was France that for a long time torpedoed the purchase of shells for the Ukrainian Armed Forces outside the EU.

I have already answered you: you are wrong, Biden has a cap on the aid he can send before having to pass a bill to raise that figure. You should know that even by minimally following the news coming from US - I am very surprised you are trying to pass the message that Biden is blocking??? If you do not know, please learn and if you are trying to fake you need to do better.

And it seems that Ukraine is still fine with attacking deep into Ruzzia. Today another two facilities more than 1000 miles away.

Biden could issue a decree that has the force of law, but does not require approval from the Senate and Congress, or could use numerous State Department funds, or could try to revive lend-lease, during which Ukraine has not received a single cartridge, or take advantage of another loophole , which, for example, allows you to continue supplying weapons to Israel, although aid to Israel is stuck in one package with aid to Ukraine - but his does not do this. Therefore, do not tell me that I am wrong if you do not have complete information on this issue.

None of those options are available for the funding needed.  Biden cannot send a 60B package which is what Ukraine needs to stand a chance at stopping and perhaps even driving Ruzzia back and what is left of the drawdown authority is required for other ongoing conflicts (not Israel-Palestine, but all the rest).

Israel has a long standing deal by which the US has weapons "in custody", pre-assigned to Israel and sometime even held in the US bases in the region as it is considered that if Israel is attacked, the bulk of help from US would take too long to arrive. It is a completely different case and process.

My guess is that Ukraine will keep on hitting refineries with their own native technology, since the US is not sending ATCAMS and seems to have issues digesting the aid.

legendary
There is a point where more funds for Ukraine will cause enough inflation in the US, that the US will simply die through a form of financial suicide. That's part of the reason why funds to Ukraine are being cut back.

So, now that Russia is becoming stronger - though it may be through Ukraine becoming weaker - Ukraine is becoming like a cornered rat. Cornered rats fight hard, because they know that they are totally lost if they don't fight.

Same with Ukraine. It is completely cornered. What's left of it will fight hard, because they almost don't have any other choice. Their fear of Russia, unfounded as it is, is still there. To them it is a real fear.

Ukraine's Starting to Get Dangerous

https://dailyreckoning.com/ukraines-starting-to-get-dangerous/
A lot of people seem to have forgotten about the war in Ukraine. That's a mistake.

Russia is slowly but steadily defeating Ukraine, which is becoming increasingly obvious to everyone except the most anti-Russian diehards.

That's leading to desperation in elite Western circles determined to stop Russia one way or the other. In their minds, they simply can't let Putin win. They think that if Putin wins in Ukraine, he'll next move on to the Baltic states, Poland and elsewhere.

You know the West is getting desperate based on recent threats by France's Emmanuel Macron to send troops to Ukraine.

The vice president of the Russia Duma, Pyotr Tolstoy (descendant of the great Russian writer Leo Tolstoy), warned that French troops would be priority targets for Russian forces if they entered Ukraine.

Cool
copper member
Activity: 2058
Merit: 900
White Russian
Talks first, actions to follow. Until very recently Macron has been quite quiet about the war. He has backed down from requesting a direct intervention to promising aid which is much more likely. Counting on Le Pen winning is nor really a strategy for Putin, it is more of a hope - I mean if Le Pen really stops support to Ukraine, which I doubt.

Of course, the baltic countries are providing the most help, they are closer to Putin's Ruzzia and they know what it means. There are now talks of providing Gripens to Ukraine (much much better option than f-16, as they can be based in pretty much any road in the middle of a forest.

It’s interesting that you ignored the first part of my message, that it is not Congress, but Biden, who has been slowing down the allocation of aid to Ukraine since the end of last year, essentially pushing this problem to Europe.

In the case of France, I can say that sometimes words are just words. Germany helps Ukraine the most, and it is the country that gets the most crap for insufficient support. France is basically pushing all sorts of illiquid assets onto Ukraine, which otherwise would have to be disposed of at a high cost. Although the French Scalp missiles and Caesar self-propelled guns are quite good, let me remind you that it was France that for a long time torpedoed the purchase of shells for the Ukrainian Armed Forces outside the EU.

I have already answered you: you are wrong, Biden has a cap on the aid he can send before having to pass a bill to raise that figure. You should know that even by minimally following the news coming from US - I am very surprised you are trying to pass the message that Biden is blocking??? If you do not know, please learn and if you are trying to fake you need to do better.

And it seems that Ukraine is still fine with attacking deep into Ruzzia. Today another two facilities more than 1000 miles away.

Biden could issue a decree that has the force of law, but does not require approval from the Senate and Congress, or could use numerous State Department funds, or could try to revive lend-lease, during which Ukraine has not received a single cartridge, or take advantage of another loophole , which, for example, allows you to continue supplying weapons to Israel, although aid to Israel is stuck in one package with aid to Ukraine - but his does not do this. Therefore, do not tell me that I am wrong if you do not have complete information on this issue.
legendary
Do not die for Putin
And another refinery was hit today in the region of Tatarstan.

Russia only needs to maintain its rather peaceful stance for a little while, yet. Only until Trump gets back into office. Then the war will end; further help for Ukraine aggression will be blocked. More important, Ukraine will be rebuilt in a good way, and trade relations between all the Slavic blocks will open back up, and with the US and Nato, and even with China and the ME.

[...]

Ukraine did not invade Ruzzia.
The "Slavic" trade was working perfectly, as most of the other world trade before the army of the Ruzzian Federation decided to invade (again) Ukraine.
It is quite unclear how Trump intends to "end the war", what is sure is that simple solutions tend to attract simple minds (yes dumBAss that is you, a simple mind).

By all means, keep hoping for Trump as Putin does.

BTW, I know is difficult to defend a guy that says one thing in the morning and another in the evening but it was Trump the first one who spoke about limiting trade with China, destroyed several free trade deal (Mexico, Pacific) and is proposing tariffs and protectionism. Just make sure next time you bother to understand what Trump is proposing - you do not even seem to understand it dumBAss.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_tariffs#:~:text=international%20trading%20environment.-,Effects%20on%20China-US%20trade,of%20all%20American%20agricultural%20goods.

The Trump tariffs are a series of United States tariffs imposed during the presidency of Donald Trump as part of his "America First" economic policy to reduce the United States trade deficit by shifting American trade policy from multilateral free trade agreements to bilateral trade deals. In January 2018, Trump imposed tariffs on solar panels and washing machines of 30 to 50 percent.[1] In March 2018, he imposed tariffs on steel (25%) and aluminum (10%) from most countries,[2][3][4] which, according to Morgan Stanley, covered an estimated 4.1 percent of U.S. imports.[5] In June 2018, this was extended to the European Union, Canada, and Mexico.[3] The Trump administration separately set and escalated tariffs on goods imported from China, leading to a trade war.[6]

The tariffs angered trading partners, who implemented retaliatory tariffs on U.S. goods.[7] In June 2018, India planned to recoup trade penalties of $241 million on $1.2 billion worth of Indian steel and aluminum,[8] but attempted talks delayed these until June 2019 when India imposed retaliatory tariffs on $240 million worth of U.S. goods.[9] Canada imposed matching retaliatory tariffs on July 1, 2018.[10][11] China implemented retaliatory tariffs equivalent to the $34 billion tariff imposed on it by the U.S.[12] In July 2018, the Trump administration announced it would use a Great Depression-era program, the Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC), to pay farmers up to $12 billion, increasing the aid to $28 billion in May 2019.[13] The USDA estimated that aid payments constituted more one than one-third of total farm income in 2019 and 2020.[14][15]

Tariff negotiations in North America were relatively more successful, with the U.S. lifting the steel and aluminum tariffs on Canada and Mexico on May 20, 2019, joining Australia and Argentina in being the only nations exempted from the regulations.[16][17] However, on May 30, Trump unilaterally announced his intention to impose a five percent tariff on all imports from Mexico beginning on June 10, with tariffs increasing to ten percent on July 1, and by another five percent each month for three months, "until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP," adding illegal immigration as a condition for U.S.-Mexico tariff negotiations. The move was seen as threatening the ratification of the United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement (USMCA), the North American trade deal set to replace the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).[18] The tariffs were averted on June 7 after negotiations.[19]

A May 2019 analysis conducted by CNBC found Trump's tariffs are equivalent to one of the largest tax increases in the U.S. in decades.[20][21][22] Studies have found that Trump's tariffs reduced real income in the United States, as well as adversely affecting U.S. GDP.[23][24][25] Some studies also concluded that the tariffs adversely affected Republican candidates in elections.[26][27][28]
legendary

Russia only needs to maintain its rather peaceful stance for a little while, yet. Only until Trump gets back into office. Then the war will end; further help for Ukraine aggression will be blocked. More important, Ukraine will be rebuilt in a good way, and trade relations between all the Slavic blocks will open back up, and with the US and Nato, and even with China and the ME.

Ukrainian Drones Hit Russia's Third-Largest Oil Refinery, Prompting White House Anger

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ukrainian-drones-hit-russias-third-largest-oil-refinery
As discussed in our morning wrap, US equity futures are dipping lower as bond yields in the US continue to move higher as crude continues to surge and is up another 2% on growing fears of middle-eastern escalation after a senior Iranian commander was killed by an Israeli airstrike in Syria yesterday, with Iran immediately vowing revenge, and as Ukraine once again struck oil infrastructure targets deep inside Russia, overnight hitting Russia's 3rd largest refinery, ~800 miles from the front lines.

As OilPrice details, Ukrainian drones hit the primary refining unit of Russia's third-largest refinery southeast of Moscow more than 800 miles from the front line, Reuters reported on Tuesday. Ukraine keeps striking Russian oil assets despite the Biden admin's unequivocal demands for a hard stop, suggesting that diplomatic fallout is now imminent.

The Taneco refinery of Russian company Tatneft in Tatarstan, an industrialized region southeast of Moscow, was attacked by Ukrainian drones in the latest such attack from Ukraine on Russian refining infrastructure.

The refinery has a capacity to process 340,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude. Its primary refining unit, with a capacity to process about 155,000 bpd, was hit in Tuesday's attack, according to pictures seen by Reuters. The unit caught fire, which was swiftly extinguished, Russian media report.

They also quote Ramil Mullin, the mayor of the city of Nizhnekamsk, where the refinery is located, as saying that there have been no injured people in the attack.

"There are no injuries or serious damage," Mullin wrote on Telegram. "The technological process of the enterprise has not been disrupted," the mayor added.

A source with the Ukrainian intelligence in Kyiv told Reuters that Ukraine hit a major Russian oil facility in Tatarstan to reduce Russian oil revenues.

The United States has repeatedly urged Ukraine to halt its drone attacks on Russian oil refineries due to Washington’s assessment that the strikes could lead to Russian retaliation and push up global oil prices, the Financial Times reported last month, citing sources familiar with the exchange.

Cool
legendary
Do not die for Putin

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Meanwhile, another day - another attack on Russia. This time in Tatarstan Ukraine attacked Shahed drones production facility. Looking from video, it seems UJ-22 drone was used
https://twitter.com/yarotrof/status/1775049522059550995
It looks like little plain. This place is about 1300km from Ukraine, it's unbeleavable how such big drone went so deeply into Russia unnoticed.
Also, in same region another oil refinery, third biggest in Russia was attacked, but it looks that damage wasn't significant.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/several-people-injured-drone-attack-industrial-sites-russias-tatarstan-agencies-2024-04-02/
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102
I feel like both Germany and France are trying to repent for what they were doing in 2022. Back then France was still trading with Russia despite the ban and supplying them with weapon sights, while Germany was blocking aid coming from the UK. As for the support that they now provide, it's better late then never, as the saying goes.

Every country is playing its own game, trying to boast, put pressure, test their equipment, strike new deals, you name it. The first euphoric wave of support for Ukraine has burned out and the Zelensky made it happen in his own way by threatening other countries, complaining and demanding more help. The longer this war lasts I feel like there's not going to be any winners. Even if Russia manages to hold more land that it had in 2021, the cost of it will be far greater than the value. Basically they're paying with a hundred lives and millions of dollars worth of equipment for every square kilometre of land that will be useles for farming because of the amount of contaminants in the soil after all the bombing and shelling.
copper member
White Russian

legendary
Do not die for Putin
Now to serious things - again, this means that all you have said is mumbling idiotic stuff - it seems that the Republicans will actually have to vote to deny or accept the aid to Ukraine. The speaker is confident it is getting in the agenda. Better late than never.
The big lie is that aid to Ukraine in the United States is blocked by the House of Representatives of Congress. Biden has the ability to provide military assistance bypassing Congress, he just isn't using it. Ukraine has ceased to be interesting for the United States because no one wants to be associated with losers.

Actually, Biden is using it, but to send a 60 billion package, which is what is in discussion, it does require passing an specific bill. The presidential drawdown authority is capped and there needs to be a bill to increase it.

https://www.state.gov/use-of-presidential-drawdown-authority-for-military-assistance-for-ukraine/

Republicans (MAGAs) blocked it requesting a deal for Mexico's border. Biden accepted and the Trump blocked it anyway, because without that problem in the border, he would actually have little left to offer other than 4 years of name-calling and rants.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/can-biden-keep-us-aid-flowing-ukraine-gop-chaos-house-rcna118907
I know very well all the ins and outs of this Speakeriad in the House of Representatives of the US Congress. Ukraine is actively used by both parties as a bargaining chip in the election race, but Ukraine itself has long been of no serious interest to anyone in the United States; it is waste material.

I remember a couple of years ago there was a lot of talk about lend-lease until it ended. Do you know how much military aid was provided to Ukraine under lend-lease? That's right, not at all.

Just have a look at the news, it is easy to see the procedures and how the aid gets there. I think it has to either arrive by summer, or accept that there will be a difficult summer despite France's transfer of weapons recently announced.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/france-send-old-armoured-vehicles-new-missiles-ukraine-2024-03-31/

It is hundreds old vehicles but also modern air defences. Should that air defence be well placed and sufficient, the Ruzzian army would struggle to through the major obstacles using the gliding FABs.

Ahaha. France talks a lot and does little. I think even the Baltic countries provided more assistance to Ukraine than France. All of Macron’s bellicose rhetoric is aimed mainly at the domestic audience, where they once again threaten the nightmare that Le Pen’s party could win in the summer. Well, an attempt to lower the economically weakening Germany in France’s struggle for European strategic leadership. And also to soften the pain of the loss of African colonies. In general, this has nothing to do with Ukraine.

copper member
White Russian
Now to serious things - again, this means that all you have said is mumbling idiotic stuff - it seems that the Republicans will actually have to vote to deny or accept the aid to Ukraine. The speaker is confident it is getting in the agenda. Better late than never.
The big lie is that aid to Ukraine in the United States is blocked by the House of Representatives of Congress. Biden has the ability to provide military assistance bypassing Congress, he just isn't using it. Ukraine has ceased to be interesting for the United States because no one wants to be associated with losers.

Actually, Biden is using it, but to send a 60 billion package, which is what is in discussion, it does require passing an specific bill. The presidential drawdown authority is capped and there needs to be a bill to increase it.

https://www.state.gov/use-of-presidential-drawdown-authority-for-military-assistance-for-ukraine/

Republicans (MAGAs) blocked it requesting a deal for Mexico's border. Biden accepted and the Trump blocked it anyway, because without that problem in the border, he would actually have little left to offer other than 4 years of name-calling and rants.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/can-biden-keep-us-aid-flowing-ukraine-gop-chaos-house-rcna118907
I know very well all the ins and outs of this Speakeriad in the House of Representatives of the US Congress. Ukraine is actively used by both parties as a bargaining chip in the election race, but Ukraine itself has long been of no serious interest to anyone in the United States; it is waste material.

I remember a couple of years ago there was a lot of talk about lend-lease until it ended. Do you know how much military aid was provided to Ukraine under lend-lease? That's right, not at all.

Just have a look at the news, it is easy to see the procedures and how the aid gets there. I think it has to either arrive by summer, or accept that there will be a difficult summer despite France's transfer of weapons recently announced.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/france-send-old-armoured-vehicles-new-missiles-ukraine-2024-03-31/

It is hundreds old vehicles but also modern air defences. Should that air defence be well placed and sufficient, the Ruzzian army would struggle to through the major obstacles using the gliding FABs.

Ahaha. France talks a lot and does little. I think even the Baltic countries provided more assistance to Ukraine than France. All of Macron’s bellicose rhetoric is aimed mainly at the domestic audience, where they once again threaten the nightmare that Le Pen’s party could win in the summer. Well, an attempt to lower the economically weakening Germany in France’s struggle for European strategic leadership. And also to soften the pain of the loss of African colonies. In general, this has nothing to do with Ukraine.
legendary
Do not die for Putin

copper member
White Russian
Pages:
Jump to: