Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia's economy is 'imploding' on export decline, economists claim - page 2. (Read 3031 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1306
I still feel like this is not something sustainable. Its not possible to keep imploding yourself, even USA or China cannot compete with world economies with this method. You will always need to import things that do not exist in your country or things you can perfectly produce. You can keep on going with imperfect production but in long run other economies will benefit through trade and beat you. I think Russia needs imports, in long run, sure.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 216
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
~snip~

Invasion war to Ukraine still interested topic for discussing and reason why several European Union suspend with Russia from all sector, not only with economic side but also all kinds of Russia's sport have been banned.

It is the most shameful thing the US and EU have done, showing their stalemate in the war against Russia. I remember in all sports, especially football, they always uphold and uphold the spirit of not discriminating against race, color and putting politics aside to get the most fairness. But then, the US and the EU did things that were contrary to the principles and rules they had set for themselves.
The aim is to isolate Russia in the first place, with the aim of influencing it to change its positions. And I support this position if it had real results in reality, but we notice that the Russian government does not care about these measures and continues its policies of obstinacy, indifferent to the direct impact of this on its people in its various segments, especially those outside Russia.
At the same time, I find that it is an absurd measure, since it did not achieve results in previous experiences with Iran, for example, or Israel, since preventing it from major international events did not deter it from the atrocities it is carrying out.
If the international economic sanctions imposed on Russia because of its military attack on Ukraine seem absurd to you, because they do not give the desired effect, offer your options on how to get Russia to stop killing Ukrainians and return to compliance with international norms and rules of conduct. International institutions such as the UN are currently incapacitated. The UN, which is called upon to respond quickly to such acts of aggression, cannot even condemn Russia's actions, let alone expel it from the Security Council, if only because the Russian Federation is illegally in the UN, since no one is in this organization did not accept.
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 1756
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Oh our little lying propagandist shill friend is still here? Why don't you join your heroic compatriots, the "warriors of light" on the front lines? They are waiting for you in trenches, some cannon fodder is always welcome. Russia is about to launch an attack on Harkiv, immediately after they'll capture Kupyansk. So every soldier counts.

As expected, not a single argument against, not a single thought, but a primitive infantile attempt to "offend"  Grin Grin Grin

Fool, I already explained to you - I served from March 2022 to December 2022 in the Territorial Defense, demobilized after being wounded Smiley So I fulfilled my part of the duty of a citizen - I defended my country and my people, and fulfilled the duty of a civilized person - destroyed the new Nazism. And now I continue to provide maximum assistance to the guys at the front Smiley

Where are you and how? Therefore, you do not save the "Russian-speaking population", do not fight "with NATO"? The answer is expected to be infantile-idiotic, I really look forward to the answer  Grin

But I will leave the problems of psychiatry, and return to the topic. So the news about the "successes of great Russia." Although using the phrase "success" and "Russia" is also from the field of psychiatry, so I put it in quotation marks Smiley

And let's start with real clinical psychiatry Smiley
- Stalin became the third most popular political leader of the past among Russians. Can you imagine what people have in their brains if they glorify a SADIST who destroyed the citizens of the USSR more than Nazi Germany?

The news is most likely paired:
- Russia is in a demographic hole.
but they are trying to fix the situation
- In Russia, the number of sexual crimes committed by military personnel has sharply increased

And news from the "friends of Russia":
- Hungary supported Zelensky's peace plan!
- Abkhazia rejected Medvedev's idea of becoming part of Russia - they finally understood what the "Russian world" is, and breaks out of its bloody embrace.

Activity: 2016
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
Russia is about to launch an attack on Harkiv, immediately after they'll capture Kupyansk.

Russia had a chance to take over Ukraine, at least temporarily, in the early days of the invasion in February 2022. At that time, the leadership of Ukraine did not believe in a full-scale invasion of the Russian army into Ukraine, despite the fact that eight Russian armies were at the borders of Ukraine for many months under the pretext of their exercises. Therefore, Ukraine did not prepare defense lines and minefields. But Putin chose the wrong tactic, trying to intimidate the Ukrainians with the scale of the invasion of his armored forces at a time when, due to the wrong season and weather, she could only move along the well-maintained roads of Ukraine. Therefore, they became a good target for the Armed Forces of Ukraine, when these armored columns several tens of kilometers long got stuck in traffic jams artificially created by the Armed Forces of Ukraine and shot them from the side as if in a shooting gallery. Subsequently, this was the reason for the rapid withdrawal of this heavy military equipment from the central and northern regions of Ukraine in order not to completely lose it there.

Now the situation has changed radically, and not in favor of Russia. Russia has already lost a significant part of its professional army and military equipment on the fields of Ukraine. So, according to the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Russia has lost about 260 thousand of its soldiers and officers, 4375 tanks, 8511 armored vehicles, 315 aircraft, 316 helicopters, 5333 artillery systems, 723 MLRS, 494 air defense systems, 7773 various automotive military equipment and tanks, 4344 UAVs, 801 special equipment. The Russian army is now forced to reactivate its military equipment since the Second World War. Of course, this technique is also still capable of shooting, and there will still be stubborn bloody battles. But Russia is unlikely to be able to count on successful large-scale operations with the capture of significant Ukrainian territories.

On the other hand, Ukraine, although slowly, is being supplied by other countries with the latest weapons. On the way, by the end of the year, already the first fifty F-16 fighters. If Ukraine has been quite successful in this year and a half with 120 obsolete Soviet aircraft, then with the F-16 and long-range missiles, the Russians will be even more disappointed by the current war of aggression in Ukraine.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1163
Another block of news from a country with a "strong secured ruble, stable economy" on which "the whole world depends" Grin

- Russian regions are left without fuel at gas stations. Gasoline has begun to disappear from gas stations in Russian regions, and in agrarian regions there is a shortage of diesel fuel, Izvestia reports with reference to representatives of the fuel business.
- Russians will see bread prices rise sharply after Putin's decision to pull out of the grain deal. Russian bread producers are preparing to sharply raise prices for their products in the fall.  According to them, bread may rise in price by 10% due to sanctions, the collapse of the ruble and, among other things, Russia's withdrawal from the grain deal.
- More than a quarter of Russians admitted to a complete lack of savings. Given that in Russia it is common to understate negative data - most likely 50% do not have a penny of reserves.
- Cabs across Russia will switch to Lada despite the protests of drivers Smiley
- Audi, following BMW and Mercedes, disconnected Russian dealers from the software
- Health Ministry urged hospitals to prepare for the disappearance of nearly 200 drugs
- Russian arms sales abroad have plummeted more than threefold
- Russia can't get $39 billion for oil sold to India
- The collapse of Gazprom's exports has left Russian pipe mills without orders. The collapse of Gazprom's
- And a bit about russia's "friends": Iran has started to squeeze russian oil out of china with discounts

And the expected event - Moon 25, finished its journey as expected Smiley The reason for the accident - haste and show, an attempt to get ahead of ... India Smiley "The first space country" became "the last comic country".

Oh our little lying propagandist shill friend is still here? Why don't you join your heroic compatriots, the "warriors of light" on the front lines? They are waiting for you in trenches, some cannon fodder is always welcome. Russia is about to launch an attack on Harkiv, immediately after they'll capture Kupyansk. So every soldier counts.

Quote from: DrBeer
And these two news are perfect :
- Siloviki suggested Putin to fire Shoigu, impose martial law and start general mobilization.
- In the State Duma called rumors of a new mobilization in September a throw-in

Total: so there will be mobilization Smiley

OMG this is so logical, the most logical thing I've read this year. No means yes. No sources, no proof, nothing. OMG, what a bozo...  Grin

Meanwhile, Ukraine gets mad on the Western journalists for reporting huge casualties and bans them from entering the areas where fighting is going on:

Ukrainian authorities have almost completely banned journalists from other countries from being on the front line. This is written by the Swiss edition of Le Temps. The decision could be due to the huge losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Western officials and analysts believe that Ukraine has lost more than 150 thousand soldiers killed and wounded since the beginning of Russia's special operation.

Source: https://www.tellerreport.com/news/2023-08-22-le-temps--kiev-almost-completely-banned-foreign-media-from-traveling-to-the-front-line.SyZUDkxMa3.html
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Another block of news from a country with a "strong secured ruble, stable economy" on which "the whole world depends" Grin

- Russian regions are left without fuel at gas stations. Gasoline has begun to disappear from gas stations in Russian regions, and in agrarian regions there is a shortage of diesel fuel, Izvestia reports with reference to representatives of the fuel business.
- Russians will see bread prices rise sharply after Putin's decision to pull out of the grain deal. Russian bread producers are preparing to sharply raise prices for their products in the fall.  According to them, bread may rise in price by 10% due to sanctions, the collapse of the ruble and, among other things, Russia's withdrawal from the grain deal.
- More than a quarter of Russians admitted to a complete lack of savings. Given that in Russia it is common to understate negative data - most likely 50% do not have a penny of reserves.
- Cabs across Russia will switch to Lada despite the protests of drivers Smiley
- Audi, following BMW and Mercedes, disconnected Russian dealers from the software
- Health Ministry urged hospitals to prepare for the disappearance of nearly 200 drugs
- Russian arms sales abroad have plummeted more than threefold
- Russia can't get $39 billion for oil sold to India
- The collapse of Gazprom's exports has left Russian pipe mills without orders. The collapse of Gazprom's
- And a bit about russia's "friends": Iran has started to squeeze russian oil out of china with discounts

And these two news are perfect :
- Siloviki suggested Putin to fire Shoigu, impose martial law and start general mobilization.
- In the State Duma called rumors of a new mobilization in September a throw-in

Total: so there will be mobilization Smiley

And the expected event - Moon 25, finished its journey as expected Smiley The reason for the accident - haste and show, an attempt to get ahead of ... India Smiley "The first space country" became "the last comic country".

Activity: 2296
Merit: 757
~snip~

Invasion war to Ukraine still interested topic for discussing and reason why several European Union suspend with Russia from all sector, not only with economic side but also all kinds of Russia's sport have been banned.

It is the most shameful thing the US and EU have done, showing their stalemate in the war against Russia. I remember in all sports, especially football, they always uphold and uphold the spirit of not discriminating against race, color and putting politics aside to get the most fairness. But then, the US and the EU did things that were contrary to the principles and rules they had set for themselves.
The aim is to isolate Russia in the first place, with the aim of influencing it to change its positions. And I support this position if it had real results in reality, but we notice that the Russian government does not care about these measures and continues its policies of obstinacy, indifferent to the direct impact of this on its people in its various segments, especially those outside Russia.
At the same time, I find that it is an absurd measure, since it did not achieve results in previous experiences with Iran, for example, or Israel, since preventing it from major international events did not deter it from the atrocities it is carrying out.

I don't remember the US team being banned from international sport during the Afghan war... Libya, Iraq, Syria, Serbia... many seem to ignore it but the US army IS in Syria RIGHT NOW and from the legal point of view the have absolutely no right to stay there. Double standards?
I think you got me wrong. I did not say that the United States of America was excluded from participating in any of the major international sporting events, and I am almost certain that this will not happen soon, regardless of the degree of its crimes. At the same time, the penalty of exclusion included other countries whose rulers were accused of hostile practices. The most obvious example is Israel, which is prevented from participating in many international events, and there are countries that do not recognize Israel as a state in the first place.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
At a meeting on Tuesday, the Central Bank's board of directors discussed the introduction of mandatory sale of foreign currency earnings by exporting companies, Bloomberg reported citing four sources familiar with the situation.

Three Interfax sources, directly involved in the discussion, say that almost all foreign currency earnings - up to 90% - may fall under the rule of compulsory sale. Such measures were discussed on Monday at a meeting with the participation of major exporters, the government and the Central Bank.

Yes, and that's a logical decision. While the country is being artificially prevented from receiving USD and EUR, some companies probably have quite a lot of foreign currency accumulated from export deals. I don't see how this news can be negative or shameful for Russia.

I have some sobering news for those who believe that the Russian economy is about to "implode". Urals FOB prices are at all-time high. Last week, FOB price at Novorossiysk was $73.57 per barrel, which represents a discount of just $14.80 per barrel to benchmark Brent. And this is well above the G7 price cap of $60 per barrel. Freight rates have also decreased, making it profitable for importers to chose for Russian crude. Russian diesel was trading at $108.98 per barrel, which is again well above the price cap. The freight cost from Russia to India has now declined to just $4.5 per barrel.

Dear Sithara007 !
Are you familiar with such a concept as "cognitive dissonance" ?
I will tell you by example - if someone says that the Russian economy is stable, oil is sold in huge volumes, and its price is "exorbitant", but at the same time in reality the ruble is flying into the abyss, budget revenues in currency have fallen by half. This is exactly about "cognitive dissonance" Smiley

And let me remind you again, although I see you just try to reject this fact, because it breaks your fictitious story about stability: 90%+ of the terrorist country's oil is bought by India. China has already refocused on Iraqi oil. India buys for 2 reasons: cheap and can buy for ... RUPIES !
So don't write about high price in dollars, it doesn't exist. It is on papers, but all settlements for oil India makes in RUPIES Smiley And rupees are not dollars, by the way dollars - for which India forbade russia to change its rupees Smiley

Well, that's a lie! A portion (eventually becoming bigger) of all trade is being performed in Chinese yuan. Initially, the share of yuan was around 10% but it's getting bigger and bigger eventually.

Source: https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/india-refiners-start-yuan-payments-russian-oil-imports-sources-2023-07-03/

1. Yes, and we are grateful to the civilized world for the support it gives Ukraine in the fight against this new brown plague of the world ! Although in Muscovy they constantly squeal that "the west is tired, the west is worn out, the west will no longer support Ukraine". But no, to "destroy the cancerous tumor of the world" - Rashism, the world will find forces and means, otherwise the world will be destroyed for many decades or even centuries. The world has already realized that agreements and normal interaction with the carriers of the ideology of Rashism are impossible.

2. No, it is just the truth Smiley And they have been howling about it in the swamps of mordor for a long time Smiley google "russia problems of mutual settlements with india".
"Russian oil producers, who have ramped up shipments to India 11 times, are facing an inability to get a return for the crude they have sold. According to Reuters, Indian banks have about 39 billion dollars hanging in the balance, at the current exchange rate it is 3.6 trillion rubles, which amounts to" - check ! remember a simple principle - tell the truth, and you will not need to make up "facts" and memorize previously told lies. That is the advantage of the truth. Of course you will try to say that Reuters is not the right source, and you need a source where Putin himself talks about it, and in general it's all fake..... But this is REALITY and TRUTH Smiley

PS The link is great, but it's about something else - in China "great Russia" can at least buy cheap shirptoreb, 10 dollar phones, socks, nails for yuan Smiley Well, all the things that the "great economy of Russia" is not able to produce and that the masses demand. And what does India offer in exchange for rupees? Sari, spices, and primitive medicines. India does not sell higher quality goods to russia...

And a very important point - India is getting rid of the Yuan, because it does not want to become an appendage and slave of China, with its project for not the smartest BRICS members "dedollarization = yuanization".

You did well here - you helped to show who is an appendage of India and China  Grin
By the way, notice - not a word about payment in rubles  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
~snip~

I don't remember the US team being banned from international sport during the Afghan war... Libya, Iraq, Syria, Serbia... many seem to ignore it but the US army IS in Syria RIGHT NOW and from the legal point of view the have absolutely no right to stay there. Double standards?
Activity: 2296
Merit: 757
~snip~

legendary
At a meeting on Tuesday, the Central Bank's board of directors discussed the introduction of mandatory sale of foreign currency earnings by exporting companies, Bloomberg reported citing four sources familiar with the situation.

Three Interfax sources, directly involved in the discussion, say that almost all foreign currency earnings - up to 90% - may fall under the rule of compulsory sale. Such measures were discussed on Monday at a meeting with the participation of major exporters, the government and the Central Bank.

Yes, and that's a logical decision. While the country is being artificially prevented from receiving USD and EUR, some companies probably have quite a lot of foreign currency accumulated from export deals. I don't see how this news can be negative or shameful for Russia.

I have some sobering news for those who believe that the Russian economy is about to "implode". Urals FOB prices are at all-time high. Last week, FOB price at Novorossiysk was $73.57 per barrel, which represents a discount of just $14.80 per barrel to benchmark Brent. And this is well above the G7 price cap of $60 per barrel. Freight rates have also decreased, making it profitable for importers to chose for Russian crude. Russian diesel was trading at $108.98 per barrel, which is again well above the price cap. The freight cost from Russia to India has now declined to just $4.5 per barrel.

Dear Sithara007 !
I will tell you by example - if someone says that the Russian economy is stable, oil is sold in huge volumes, and its price is "exorbitant", but at the same time in reality the ruble is flying into the abyss, budget revenues in currency have fallen by half. This is exactly about "cognitive dissonance" Smiley

And let me remind you again, although I see you just try to reject this fact, because it breaks your fictitious story about stability: 90%+ of the terrorist country's oil is bought by India. China has already refocused on Iraqi oil. India buys for 2 reasons: cheap and can buy for ... RUPIES !
So don't write about high price in dollars, it doesn't exist. It is on papers, but all settlements for oil India makes in RUPIES Smiley And rupees are not dollars, by the way dollars - for which India forbade russia to change its rupees Smiley

Well, that's a lie! A portion (eventually becoming bigger) of all trade is being performed in Chinese yuan. Initially, the share of yuan was around 10% but it's getting bigger and bigger eventually.

Source: https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/india-refiners-start-yuan-payments-russian-oil-imports-sources-2023-07-03/

legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
News from the most stable economy that is backed by expensive oil Smiley)))

The Bank of Russia is considering the return of strict currency control measures to stop the collapse of the ruble.

PS For information: in Ukraine during the most difficult time, after the beginning of Russian aggression, there was also a forced sale of currency. I work under contracts with the EU, and my business is paid in Euros. So there was a period when I was selling 50% of my currency receipts. But... this provision of the law has long been canceled. And we don't have oil, gas, "40% of the world's natural resources". Smiley

Dear Sithara007 !

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1343
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Activity: 615
Merit: 135
It's been over a year since the war began and it's quite shocking that the war has lingered this long. No one predicted the longevity of the war. But this is where we are and as it seems with all the unfolding drama the war has brought to the Russian economy and military, things might longer than we expect.

Looking at the effect the war has had on the Russian economy, I think it all struggled at the inception of the sanctions placed on them by the U.N, U.S, U.K and other powerful countries. However, things have flipped dramatically in favour of the Russian government to some extent as they have been able to form some sort of economic alliance with top energy producers globally including China and Saudi Arabia. These moves have to control favour the Russian government in the area of energy supplies and this stabilised the Russian economy.

More interesting developments may unfold. So, let's expect more twists...
Actually predicted this to drag out for long until one side relents and quits cause there's no way they'd both give up their stands. Russia's living in their delusional world where they think Ukraine's still part of them while of course the now sovereign state of Ukraine is fighting for their freedom. Economy can wait, they have allies that will help them fund and further their battle, plus at this point in time Russia's already forcing a huge portion of their male population to sign up to this needless war, so manpower wouldn't be a problem to them.

Just a few months ago I saw some news about Saudi buying Russian Gold, there's that too, plus a country which I forgot was also found to be financing the war on the side of Russia, there's a lot of things that are causing this war to drag out this long, it's not a matter of when they would stop, it's a matter of how.

I really don't understand why countries promote wars so much, even though the attacker may benefit from it, they create a lot of shortages, famine, harm both their citizens and those on the opposite side, that is where he asked me that is the humanity that we have?, everything is really based on money, because during this confrontation, for example, the arms trade moves a lot, or the foundations that are supposedly in charge of helping the harmed, but i am sure that those in charge of that also take taking advantage of it, they don't give everything they collect, and there are many more organizations of this type that use these events to obtain profit... making them see as if they were necessary. and also, touching on another point that i think is important to take into account with the war between Russia and Ukraine, is that despite the sanctions imposed on Russia, this country is considered one of the world powers and distributes essential products to the majority of their neighbors, so as such, those who are isolated from the conflict have to ignore these sanctions and continue buying said goods, Thus prolonging the war by not contributing to the pressure for them to settle.. thus remaining stable in a certain way, said country.
legendary
^^^^ One of the rare occasions when the government would prefer a devaluing national currency. What is happening here is that Russian government receives most of the foreign revenues in the form of USD or CNY. But their expenses (including salaries and pensions) are being paid out in Russian Rubles. So a devaluing Ruble is preferable to the Russian government. In the end, the common people will suffer since their expenses will go up from inflation. But for the short term, the government would prefer the national currency losing its value.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Everything you need to know about the success of the Russian economy, and wise decisions Smiley

"The government earned a trillion on the ruble's collapse

The collapse of the Russian currency market, which raised the dollar to almost 100 rubles and the euro to above 106 rubles, has shed balm on the wounds of the Russian budget.

By the end of the year, the federal treasury will receive about a trillion rubles in excess oil and gas revenues, Bloomberg reports, citing non-public government calculations.

In January-July, every month the budget was undercollecting raw materials rent compared to this level, but in August for the first time it will receive more, the Ministry of Finance reported last week: revenues will exceed the base level by Br74.3 billion. And this trend will continue, according to Bloomberg sources familiar with the situation. It follows from their data that in September-December the budget will receive an average of 230 billion rubles of excess revenues every month."

I.e. the budget revenues are obtained due to...no no no no, not the growth of the MIC. At the expense of inflation growth ! Smiley)))

https://www.moscowtimes.ru/2023/08/07/pravitelstvo-zarabotalo-trillion-na-obvalnom-padenii-rublya-a51269

legendary
While we are discussing about Russian economy getting "imploded" (as we have been doing ever since February 2022), Urals crude is now trading above the price cap that was set by G7. As of now, Urals is trading at $69.84 per barrel (FOB prices), which is the highest level it had for a while. Last time Urals was trading at ~$70 barrel was in November 2022, when Brent crude was trading at close to $100 per barrel. Indian refineries have been forced to cut back on imports from Russia due to narrowing discounts. And still Western nations are claiming that their price cap is working and Russian economy is on its way to a meltdown.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Off topic, but for understanding - Saturday, 19 hours, Kyiv time. Ukraine is subjected to massive shelling from the territory of Russia, and .. Belarus. Everything you need to know about "peace initiatives" and "need to negotiate."
PS Today Belarus is becoming an official aggressor - civilian cities of Ukraine are being shelled from its territory. Outside the window, you can hear the work of anti-missile defense .....

Very inaccurate Calibers and Daggers are used to shell civilian cities
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 10424
German industrial output was sustained primarily by cheap Russian hydrocarbons. In order to please their American overlords, the Germans cut down the very branch in which they were sitting on. Now their manufacturing companies such as BASF and Volkswagen have been forced to cut output and their profits have been reduced. On the other hand, Russian economy is doing OK. There were predictions for economic meltdown by various western experts. One and half years have passed and Russian economy is doing just fine.
The way China is swallowing everything in the West, in the near future nobody is going to even remember German and Japanese car brands. They've already overtaken a large part of their market by having access to energy and cheap labor.

P.S. Even funnier is when China is also swallowing US. Curiously enough nobody seems to be talking about the biggest news of past decade about Blackrock and MSCI that are slowly basically migrating to China. That is $13+ trillion dollars leaving United States Cheesy
P.P.S. The funniest of all is of course the upcoming US election. Guess who are the two candidates that 300+ million Americans are forced to choose between? LOL A senile old man who can't even walk straight and an idiot who is wanted for multiple crimes of many different natures including treason and terrorism in US and outside US Grin
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
German industrial output was sustained primarily by cheap Russian hydrocarbons. In order to please their American overlords, the Germans cut down the very branch in which they were sitting on. Now their manufacturing companies such as BASF and Volkswagen have been forced to cut output and their profits have been reduced. On the other hand, Russian economy is doing OK. There were predictions for economic meltdown by various western experts. One and half years have passed and Russian economy is doing just fine.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dear Sithara007 - you decided to follow the path of one not very smart colleague here on the forum, who here tried to tell everyone that Germany is on the verge of bankruptcy, because. "thousands of enterprises went bankrupt and closed" due to the fact that "great Russia" stopped supplying gas? And then, when it turned out that there was not a Russian audience here, and that it was customary to use brains and information here on the forum, it turned out .... It turned out that the indicators are absolutely familiar to Germany and there is no connection between these statistics and Russian economic terrorism.
And then this author was dipped head in shit, everyone at least a little bit knows how to work with information. Do not repeat his "success", this smell will accompany you for a very long time Smiley

Tell us better how the government of India buys cheap Russian oil, and then tells the population of the country tales about "expensive oil", and robs their pockets by selling them expensive gasoline? This is a really interesting observation! Or have you sharply fallen in price of gasoline? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: