Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam projects, what should we do! - page 5. (Read 4333 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 30, 2018, 06:20:50 PM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

I agree we must safeguard from scam projects at ICO, but if I think the government comes and handles ICO projects so that the scam of the project does not happen then it will be difficult to happen, because the government has not legalized the cryptocurrency, so the government will not take care of ICO projects unless the government has legalized cryptocurrency, I believe the government will definitely take action for the ICO project so that no one will scam again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 05:20:15 PM
Scam has been in existence and it has been rampant in the crypto space, since the inception of this year, it's just that we did not notice, and it is because we have been been busy with the market that was bullish or moving upsurge. So since we did not notice them, because of the profits we were getting, they were busy succeeding with their schemes. They are are  more exposed, because of the bear market.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 30, 2018, 04:40:30 PM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
There is only one right answer to your question: avoid them! But it is pretty hard and I think that I can say that it is almost impossible if you invest in ICOs. Most of ICOs can be considered as a scam because after token sale there is a long time when the project is silent, so many people think that the project is died and thats why they selling their tokens.
Youre right about avoiding the scam ICOs and what think about those people which think the some ICOs are died due to the project silent possibly dont read to understand the roadmap of the project because most of the genuine ICOs follow the roadmap as it was stated. Concerning scam ICOs after we avoid I think it will be better if we also spread the words about them in other to save other investors especially the newbie.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 30, 2018, 04:39:54 PM
Its true scam projects is at it peak over here but sometimes i blame those who get duped since i think its their own fault which led to be victims. Most duped members just go into ICO's without knowing much about it. Never trust any project and cautious of your actions.
copper member
Activity: 462
November 30, 2018, 04:33:37 PM
There are solutions and because of this scam projects we now have regulations by the government which I  kind of like to kick against this spammers.  Also, we need to stop patronizing them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 30, 2018, 04:24:58 PM
There is a topic on this forum in which people offer to fight scams and I think that everyone who is interested in eradicating scams and not just being bounty hunters, they should join.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 04:22:54 PM
I think you are not the only one looking for ways to solve this problem and now many companies are working on the development of such platforms, which, through in-depth analysis, will be able to identify Scam projects at early stages and prevent them from reaching a large mass of people.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 30, 2018, 04:03:04 PM
And on the forum there is no topic where they publish the scam IC? It seems that I have seen this somewhere. It would be nice to add all the team members who participate in such projects so that other investors do not fall into similar situations in the future.
Activity: 364
November 30, 2018, 03:59:20 PM
There is no start date for scam its always in every business i have been scammed before and i learnt their tricks and moved on apparently there is nothing that can be dome about it but we can help ourselves by looking out carefully for projects before participating in them
Activity: 504
November 30, 2018, 03:49:49 PM
I saw a project that develops a platform on which we can safely work in any startup and if it turns out to be a scammer the platform will return our money, I think we all need to work on such sites in order to save our money.
Activity: 448
November 30, 2018, 03:47:59 PM
Nothing than been careful before we proceed to participate in any project thats the most reason why its very advisable to make concrete  research on projects before becoming a part of it
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 03:43:11 PM
In getting rid of scam projects, we investors have a very big role to play. We need not encourage scammers to carry our hard earned moneys way and also dissolve the market within their few days of existence. We have to be very vigilant when choosing a project to invest in.
Activity: 476
November 30, 2018, 03:36:31 PM
You should mention scam projects with our community to let everyone know and be protected. Besides, it should be critically accused on the forums as well as the campaign manager to get rid of the Scamers.because scamers take time and effort and money out of us.
it is very difficult to get rid of scammers in the world of cryptocurrency. although scammers one has been destroyed but there will be more scammers who appear and commit crimes to many people. at least we can avoid scammers by being careful and thorough in doing anything.
scam projects kill peopel s trust in cryproxrrencies znd make tehm lose their money maybe the lasr money they had
Activity: 476
November 30, 2018, 03:35:56 PM
there arw many bad consequendes taht can be after taht but still i tyink the worst is taht peopel lose theyier self assuareance
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 03:34:37 PM
You should mention scam projects with our community to let everyone know and be protected. Besides, it should be critically accused on the forums as well as the campaign manager to get rid of the Scamers.because scamers take time and effort and money out of us.
it is very difficult to get rid of scammers in the world of cryptocurrency. although scammers one has been destroyed but there will be more scammers who appear and commit crimes to many people. at least we can avoid scammers by being careful and thorough in doing anything.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 03:22:56 PM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
November 30, 2018, 03:21:42 PM
There is only one right answer to your question: avoid them! But it is pretty hard and I think that I can say that it is almost impossible if you invest in ICOs. Most of ICOs can be considered as a scam because after token sale there is a long time when the project is silent, so many people think that the project is died and thats why they selling their tokens.
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 30, 2018, 03:12:23 PM
Be careful when choosing a project, do not be too hasty to make a choice before knowing the purpose of the project, spending time doing the research is better than you choosing and regretting later.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 30, 2018, 03:11:45 PM
Its quite difficult to detect or scrutinize the real ICOs from the scam ones, in the beginning everything work perfectly and  I discovered that most of them are rated however towards the end of the project they begin to give excuses of not reaching Softcap or hardcap, citing other reasons which are not genuine.
Some ICO do that. They'll like hiding their funds from public, so they can give fake information about their ICO result was unsatisfied then they'll disappear. Also, what I see now is few ICO give information on their website that they already reach the softcap while it's just a fake in order to attract more investors.
Well i think we need to choose a good and legit ico, because anytime the ico will become scam and we can loss everything. I think there are so many ways to identify scam ICO I believe we really need to have more research and become more practical on choosing because it is not easy to get scammed.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
November 30, 2018, 03:04:40 PM
Its quite difficult to detect or scrutinize the real ICOs from the scam ones, in the beginning everything work perfectly and  I discovered that most of them are rated however towards the end of the project they begin to give excuses of not reaching Softcap or hardcap, citing other reasons which are not genuine.
Some ICO do that. They'll like hiding their funds from public, so they can give fake information about their ICO result was unsatisfied then they'll disappear. Also, what I see now is few ICO give information on their website that they already reach the softcap while it's just a fake in order to attract more investors.
Pages:
Jump to: