Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam projects, what should we do! - page 6. (Read 4333 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
November 30, 2018, 03:02:23 PM
it is madness how many scam projects, I loss too much time, some people loss a lot of money, need some KYC system for projects

theres already plenty of solutions like DUNS and etc, but also actual work on the code is what should be a standard start for research with, github/gitlab/bzr/...
a lot of tech companies reviewing github instead of resumes, its weird there is no such practice among majority of cryptocurrency investors
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
November 30, 2018, 03:01:22 PM
the reality is that there will be people who don't do research and will eventually invest in the ICO even if they are fraudulent. I am personally very deceived by most because you see every week that people have been taken. These scammers are getting smarter and finding ways to make it look more legit that for the average user they can't find it. I would say the way to improve it is to force people to really do their research before making a decision to avoid adverse events.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 02:57:33 PM
In anything or any place you must find fraudster the are in all angles all we need to do is just anything we are planning to do we need to make a good research first before doing it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 30, 2018, 02:48:55 PM
Yes, there are really a lot of fraud projects, but at the moment we cannot hope for anyone in choosing a project other than ourselves. It is unlikely that the government of any country will take responsibility and control the market for ICO projects.
in this case what must be corrected is the result of the analysis carried out before investing or joining a bounty campaign. because mistakes remain with themselves because they are not careful when choosing the ICO project
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
November 30, 2018, 02:38:38 PM
it is madness how many scam projects, I loss too much time, some people loss a lot of money, need some KYC system for projects
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 11:59:46 AM
Yes, there are really a lot of fraud projects, but at the moment we cannot hope for anyone in choosing a project other than ourselves. It is unlikely that the government of any country will take responsibility and control the market for ICO projects.
Activity: 305
November 30, 2018, 09:46:26 AM
for me we should be more careful in investing ICO, right now many people have noticed the ability and use of crypto that's why many scam project has been sprout everywhere if you read the details and system this will be a great help to you to choose what is the safe project..
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 09:31:00 AM
Since the projects are scam, people don't want to go into real projects that will make money anymore. The reason is that ICO's isn't as lucrative as it used to be. Almost all of the ICO's made this year are almost 90% non-profit. I think the ICO investment model is over.
Many have run out of money,others have stopped investing due to the fall of the market and prefer to buy coins on the stock exchange.I also believe that the ICO in the form, and which is now-will not exist.
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
November 30, 2018, 04:20:25 AM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

Ok, how do you want to control something that has no unified control point. You are such dreamers if you really hope for bad projects to end someday.
Activity: 814
Merit: 258
November 29, 2018, 03:26:16 PM
Since the projects are scam, people don't want to go into real projects that will make money anymore. The reason is that ICO's isn't as lucrative as it used to be. Almost all of the ICO's made this year are almost 90% non-profit. I think the ICO investment model is over.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 03:19:16 PM
There is no specialized protection against scams, only your personal professionalism and your personal investment experience will help you protect yourself from it. In any case, adhere to this rule - if you don’t like something at least a little in a particular project, then it’s better not to participate in it as an investor.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
November 29, 2018, 02:58:18 PM
Its quite difficult to detect or scrutinize the real ICOs from the scam ones, in the beginning everything work perfectly and  I discovered that most of them are rated however towards the end of the project they begin to give excuses of not reaching Softcap or hardcap, citing other reasons which are not genuine.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 29, 2018, 02:38:02 PM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

ICO regulation in any countries is the solution that may help us in preventing from these scammers. because they come in any place and any time, with another new scammy concept from their project that can attract the interest of many potential investors.
Activity: 458
November 29, 2018, 12:44:03 PM

I think the only way out of all this scam ICO is to have some ICO regulatory bodies that will oversee ICO activities. Once we have regulatory bodies in place then we will not be afraid of scam ICO projects.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
November 29, 2018, 12:38:09 PM
there are a lot of scam projects that are currently circulating for that better before you invest in an ICO project then you should be able to see the security and benefits that you can get from the project, make sure the project has high demand.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
November 29, 2018, 12:11:14 PM
The best solution is double check the project if it is legit or scam. Once you see that it is a scam do not invest. Its to detect if the ICO is a scam or not but be wisely in choosing ICO project so we can avoid losing money. Do not hesitate to invest it the project is not scam because it will bring good income but if you see that it is do not ever think to invest.
Activity: 700
November 29, 2018, 12:07:54 PM
this year there have been a lot of scam projects popping up, it's hard to tell which projects are good and which ones are scam, I don't think the government can intervene to deal with scammers, so to avoid project scam we have to learn and know everything related to the project
Activity: 224
November 29, 2018, 12:00:46 PM
Unfortunately there is no any 100% insurance form this. All we can do is learn more about projects we are going to invest
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 29, 2018, 11:56:32 AM
that is why there are some governments that do not support crypto and even forbid it, so do ico, because they understand the risk and they cannot eliminate the risk, therefore many choose to ban it so that no citizen is trapped in the project or scam ico
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
November 29, 2018, 11:48:24 AM
SEC will take care about them. At the moment there is no regulation, so only community research can prevent scam.
I heard about some tokens delisted from Idex, so community members noticed fraudulent activity!
Pages:
Jump to: