Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam projects, what should we do! - page 2. (Read 4333 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 10:09:01 AM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
I think a service for the supervision of projects that conduct their ico should be created , the creators themselves should pass the kyc , and in which case it will be possible to contact the police !
Activity: 475
December 03, 2018, 09:49:23 AM
no bounty hunters are skeptical of scam projects if they are trained. the scams of scam projects are new and less experienced and capable of it. and the most affected by scams are the beginners.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
December 03, 2018, 09:45:07 AM
What else to do if you find or find a project is a scam? no sensible bounty hunters will join a project that they know is a scam. Even novices may be fooled by scam projects.
Activity: 420
December 03, 2018, 09:41:53 AM
Information channels are a good idea...only publish there will be fraudulent projects only after they are invested.It is not easy to recognize dishonest organizers and it is not always possible to define such a project at once.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 03, 2018, 01:47:35 AM
In the investment market a lot now alluvial. In the traditional business also occur, but less frequently.  Fraud is almost not calculated consciously, no one will calculate any projects at the government level, but it is necessary to create information portals, where such projects and their teams are entered. Now all on intuition and information communities. Good luck to all of us.
Activity: 196
December 03, 2018, 01:36:34 AM
if we know a scam is a project we'll cover it? if we think it's bad for a project to join us? First of all, not to be scam and not to be foolish is to be careful and to be especially smart in investing and working in a bounty project.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 01:20:55 AM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
We need to do something, but relying in the government to come in and help is the first stepp of regulation and I would not hold my breth will waiting for them to help.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 01:18:19 AM
This year is worse than any other year
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 01:07:10 AM

Unfortunately, today the number of scammers on the crypto market is huge. Especially this problem was aggravated during 2018. The main problem of the crypto market - investors are really very difficult to identify fraudsters. You can only minimize your risks if you carefully consider the choice of suitable projects.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
December 03, 2018, 01:00:37 AM

scammers using crypto to scam other peoples because government cannot control the cryptocurrency.
Maybe some regulation about cryptocurrency is needed to protect the crypto holders in the future.
As holders and investors in crypto, we must do many things before give our money into some project so we won't getting scammed.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
December 02, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

We can kick them by exposing them and letting the community know, I have seen so many scam sites being posted in the scam sections this year than any year, every week there is a long list of scam sites, so better check them out and see if you are one of their investors or promoters.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
December 02, 2018, 06:26:33 PM
New quality experience comes only with time. It is impossible to avoid of accidents falling on fraudulent projects. I think that many investors who has seriously deals with cryptocurrencies had such a case when they met a scam project. It's a normal, the experience of recognition and the ability to distinguish good projects from fraudulent comes only with time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 02, 2018, 06:23:25 PM
I think that only the regulation of these projects can give us a guarantee that we will not be deceived
Do you need anybody to trust your money? I can help you, if you are interested you can send all your assets to my wallet.
Come on! You want somebody to make decision instead of you? ICO was that third person between you and blockchain which killed trustworthy paradigm, and you decided to add here fourth person which will control the third person
Madness Huh
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
December 02, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

The government can only ban ICO and that is what happens now, I agree scamming is very high now because of the number of ICO that are coming up only few ICO are now getting funded and it's very hard to know if the ICO will succeed or not it's now a gambling and every one on each on now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 05:45:37 PM
Yes, i got scammed and experienced that gross stuff. It is really unusual with that looking for search for good ones. Key is for searching to find its worth development throught activity of investors and to see its members and their previous working process. With that look for roadmap on website and that should do it. Try also to go to their social networks , how they work and how they frequently share their work. And that is all it is need it.
Activity: 238
December 02, 2018, 05:42:01 PM
you are right, crypto become hotcake by ending of last year and by beginning of this year, a lot people join the space including scamming projects, but curently government is taking every measures they can to prevent scam from happening in the space and i think it's good for us all.
Activity: 168
December 02, 2018, 05:40:14 PM
I think that only the regulation of these projects can give us a guarantee that we will not be deceived
Activity: 252
December 02, 2018, 05:35:04 PM
All this can be connected with 1 thing. The Fall Of Bitcoin. Very enterprising people begin to do what is more profitable , and fraud at this point has become much more profitable than trading on the exchanges.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 02, 2018, 05:19:00 PM
Certainly, some projects have been designed as scams, but most have simply been badly designed and managed worse, and inevitably have not achieved their purpose.
The important thing is to choose well with whom to collaborate and where to invest.
Activity: 462
December 02, 2018, 01:53:36 PM
They have always been, are and, unfortunately, they will! We must learn to bypass them with a party or at least try not to get very upset about them!
Pages:
Jump to: