Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam projects, what should we do! - page 4. (Read 4333 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
December 01, 2018, 06:18:17 AM
If there can actually be an approve by some organizations representing crypto on each new coin to confirm how legit they are and announced them as a trusted project which people can invest into i belive that will reduces scam rate.
Of a truth, this idea sound great and wonderful but the problem is that same Organization might also turn out to start approving Scam project for others to participate in. The truth the crypto space is crazy and we all have to do intensive research before participating in any project. But i think the scam is as a result of individuals seeing cryptocurrency as a get rich quick scheme which is not. Cryptocurrency is the revolution and we are the early adopters of the Blockchain technology.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 01, 2018, 06:05:00 AM
If there can actually be an approve by some organizations representing crypto on each new coin to confirm how legit they are and announced them as a trusted project which people can invest into i belive that will reduces scam rate.
Nope this will still be a scam project. I saw some team conducting an ICO with good marketing strategies and feed back from the community but later on found out that the team working on it does not really have the knowledge and skill in implementing the project. There was even a time that I found out that the telegram community manager doesn't have the knowledge about the project at all that was the fun part because he was chatting that he wants to sell his part that almost cost half a million dollars.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 01, 2018, 06:02:46 AM
The only thing we can do now is to list these fraudulent items on the Bitcointalk forum or other social networking sites to help others reduce the likelihood of being cheated!
Activity: 322
December 01, 2018, 06:00:54 AM
They will increase further if they are not regulated. I think the market is in such a bad condition that it has an impact on these ridiculous projects. when people's investments and labor are wasted, they withdraw their investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 05:49:40 AM
Regulation of the ICO market and the entire cryptocurrency industry is a step forward...but you need to understand that in the hands of the state cryptocurrency loses all decentralization-that is, initially deprived of the main advantage.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 10:33:10 PM
If the government agency includes crypto, it will make the crypto safer and the rules will definitely be tighter. And there will be a team created by the government assigned to choose the ICO project so that fraud projects can be lost. And that's my opinion, so crypto is developing.
Activity: 532
November 30, 2018, 10:30:36 PM
I think this solution will exist on each of the investors. When only the indiscriminate picking ICO so reasonable when encountering a scam and this is troublesome. But if you could analyze the ICO well then at least it became a nice step to avoid a scam.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 30, 2018, 09:43:19 PM
I hope that in the future there will be a system like this. it doesn't matter if the one managing the system is a third party.
there is at least a special list created by the agency where the project is trusted. so we can be more safe in investing
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
November 30, 2018, 09:34:34 PM
The more worth it of crypto then more scammers too. It's been such activities that side by side of both good and bad. For how to handle it I think is very difficult. Human is created to have a brain that can develop by learning it,more strict security then the more people will learn to look for loopholes. This is the dark side of the crypto.
Activity: 448
November 30, 2018, 09:19:36 PM
I think rigjt now the right way to do upon scam projects is to report them all and make a thread for scam projects so that all of us are aware by the projects being just a scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
November 30, 2018, 09:11:56 PM
Scam projects are a major problem for bounty hunters, this year we have witnessed plenty of them. I think that we have to research well before participating in bounties, as joining in scam projects are a complete waste of time and effort.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 30, 2018, 09:11:14 PM
sounds good, that cryptocurrency now needs government agencies, in dealing with this popular SCAMMER problem
if indeed the government interferes in the world of cryptocurrency, is the decentralization feature of cryptocurrency assets still maintained? isn't decentralization the main feature of blockchain technology from cryptocurrency itself?
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
November 30, 2018, 09:03:39 PM
I have found lots of scam projects and it really breaks my heart to see that it is damaging the ecosystem of crypto. Everyone should be vigilant and report it to the community so that everyone will be aware.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 30, 2018, 09:03:35 PM
I agree that there are many scammed ICO's project in todays year if we compare to the previous year ICO's. In action with this scam project we urge everybody and participants in any different bounties to report in the thread for punisheable sunction and punishment pertaining with there account to aware people and investors who is the number one supporters in digital currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 30, 2018, 08:59:24 PM
It will take only intensive regulations from platforms that host bounty programs and ICOs in order to check the frequent scam project. Setting up anti-scam team that will follow up on each project in order to make sure that the team members of the project are real and the project is with working product or are in the process of developing it. Payment during the ICO can be made using escrow system which will allow investors to be on safe side.
Aside these services, it will take investors the sacrifice of performing self research on new projects and ICOs in order to identify the right projects.
Activity: 137
Merit: 13
November 30, 2018, 08:34:50 PM
In ICO security from scammers, we can make more stringent regulations for the ICO development team. One of the requirements is to enter valid development team information, must have a physical office, there must be a neutral monitoring team at the ICO running.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
November 30, 2018, 08:02:54 PM
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
November 30, 2018, 06:35:32 PM
The best way to punish scam projects is to avoid investing in them. For this we have to be more careful and to examine carefully what they can give us
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 06:33:34 PM
I know there are some measures that are already in place to punish those who scam others but I don't know what exactly goes into it.  If someone can help us by sharing this information, we will all do well to report scammers and the necessary actions be taken.
Activity: 406
November 30, 2018, 06:22:54 PM
Now there are a lot of scammers. We must be careful and picky when choosing a project for investment or participation in the Bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: