Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam projects, what should we do! - page 3. (Read 4333 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 02, 2018, 01:43:58 PM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
The government is not going to be in charge of managing this market. This is a decentralized market and we now have no tools to manage all the information users from the country. So when you are cheated, you should accept and draw experience for yourself. we can not do anything else.
Activity: 504
December 02, 2018, 01:42:02 PM
We are not authorized to have the right to punish scammers. The only adequate way is to learn how to identify them and not to fall for their projects
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
December 02, 2018, 12:54:09 PM
In my opinion at the moment, there are no regulators to check the project for involvement in fraudulent actions, and I think this is bad, since the cryptocurrency has been around for years, but no one has developed regulators to solve this problem.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
there is no control and therefore punishment is unlikely to receive therefore it is better to check projects and the feedback from people on the forum can also
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 02, 2018, 08:29:00 AM
We can't do anything about it because this is there's no regulation yet for crypto and you can't stop someone from scamming others, the only thing that we can do is increasing our Knowledge so we can avoid getting scammed. They will stop scamming if the cost is higher than the result that they can get.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
December 02, 2018, 08:25:47 AM
We are going frustrated if we participate on the scam project, Because we work for them and till the end it's was useless  and we don't have a bounty rewards receive from the project we work for. So if that happen maybe we should take a look at first if this project was better to invest or participate.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
December 02, 2018, 07:20:44 AM
The only fail-proof methodology is to invest in those projects where the promoters are well known figures. Such projects may be 2% or 3% of all the ongoing ICOs and in some cases they might not appear attractive to the investors.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 07:17:08 AM
Since there is no cental body, there is nobody to control the process. It is the dark side of decentralized platforms and it is finally obvious for everyone.

Now we will see a new wave of scammers since market is recovering. But we can advertise scammers so everyone know what not to buy. And if someone have been scamed let he warns others. Its not a solution but it is a start
Activity: 518
December 02, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

I think that more blame lies on investors. Scammers have always been and will be. The big problem is in new investors who invest without even knowing where. This led to such greater distrust. If investors had studied projects before investing, we would always see a growing market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
December 02, 2018, 07:10:12 AM
Scam projects is why the SEC and KYV have been introduced. However, it should really be the project team that undertakes the KYC process otherwise it could be anyone that just collects a whole load of IDs for them to sell
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
December 02, 2018, 07:01:44 AM
Fraud or scam project is everywhere, not only in the crypto world. That why we have to do much research before deciding to join ICO. Usually, I look for the team first. Searching their track record to know what they have done before. Second, looking for their product. Are the product useful or not. And it's better if they have MVP. Third, looking for their HYIP on the internet. That 3 steps always be my priority before joining a ICO.
Activity: 434
December 02, 2018, 06:37:03 AM
In 2018, there have been a plenty of scam projects, many scam projects have already scammed many investors and run away with their money. As this year we have seen many new investors have entered into crypto world, so scammers thought it would be easy to cheat new investors. I think we have to research well before joining these projects and the governments have also do their bit to stop these scammers.
you will see eghat within time passing by the situation will get only worse as there are so many scammers right now and their number is growing
Activity: 434
December 02, 2018, 06:36:15 AM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
i think that we should be more careful with what we want to do and aotht hins we invest in and theere is nothing else that can be domne
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
December 02, 2018, 06:35:01 AM
In 2018, there have been a plenty of scam projects, many scam projects have already scammed many investors and run away with their money. As this year we have seen many new investors have entered into crypto world, so scammers thought it would be easy to cheat new investors. I think we have to research well before joining these projects and the governments have also do their bit to stop these scammers.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
December 02, 2018, 06:00:19 AM
We can hardly organize an effective barrier to fraud in the ICO. This should be a problem for the relevant government agencies, since fraud has always been a criminal offense. The states do not interfere in this process for too long, therefore fraud in the ICO has reached such rampant proportions. In some states, such as Japan, Germany, Russia, they are already preparing relevant regulatory acts to regulate the activities of the ICO and they can be the basis for other states.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
December 02, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

for the scam project so you do not have to deal with the scam project it's better to make sure your bounty is a good one because it's not just a bounty of bounty so many scams that bounties are coming out today so if you go with a bounty just look at their website and groups if they are so many supporters and if they belong to icobench and if their admin and ceo really are because there are other bounties that they mimic other admin on the websites so they can not get too pretty See also if the admin is legit because of the overwhelming bounty of bounty so if you join a bounty check for good so you do not love your gut and do not repent at the end.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 05:49:57 AM
Since there is no cental body, there is nobody to control the process. It is the dark side of decentralized platforms and it is finally obvious for everyone.
Activity: 786
December 01, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

The situation is uncontrollable at this moment, because the implementation and usage of ethereum erc20 blockchain is free to use to everyone and anybody could create their own coin and etc. The only thing maybe, we can hope for is that the ethereum community could restrict from creating new tokens, i mean they should implement certain security measures in order that not anybody can create their own tokens, and of course, we being the investors and or bounty hunters should be vigilant in investing or promoting projects, we should investigate first, before we do certain moves.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
December 01, 2018, 07:03:05 AM
There is nothing we could do but to move on and learn from our mistakes,
Maybe next time we should take a look on their team and developers just to make sure that it isn't a scam.
We should learn how to check if they are a good ICO or just another one of those scam.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 06:30:22 AM
There are a lot of fraudulent projects, but it seems to me nothing can be done about it.  Although if the community unites, then maybe it will give some kind of positive impetus!
Pages:
Jump to: